Guys tonight I just turned down one of my friends because she was super drunk

Guys tonight I just turned down one of my friends because she was super drunk.

She just broke up with her boyfriend, she went out with me and was so drunk that they kicked her out of the bar. Then she straddled me and kissed me at her place, just she and I, and tried to take me up to her room.

Envisioning how she'd feel in the morning, I said No and went home.

Did I fuck up?

Also she's one of the hottest girls I know.

I'd rather her think of the night as a drunk fun footnote than me basically raping her. I'm in the pangs of regret and want affirmation that I did the right thing.

You turned down pussy. You are dumb and gay.

Couldn't have put it better.

You just avoided potential rape charges. If she is that drunk, then she can't consent. You made a good choice. But if I were you......I would have raped the shit out of her

this is exactly why the white race is dying.
she propably went off and fucked a nigger since u turned her down

grow a pair OP

God I hate when chicks do that. You can't fuck em its just too risky

You played it safe and did the right thing.

You covered your arse mate.

no you didnt fuck up. she was too drunk to consent, it would have been rape, not sex.

You did the right thing. There is no pussy on earth worth any amount of jail time.

*ass

we have a containment board for your foreigner shit now

Where am I from ?

it's not outside of the realm of possibility that she always thought about sleeping with you and figured you'd be cool about the situation in the morning. you probably care about her more than she does you, though. so good call, i guess

As someone who basically got accused of rape In The exact same scenario, I'd say you made the right choice. There is literally no pussy worth going brought that process

I actually said something like "This is about consent, I don't think you can give it to me like this.." and she tried to shut me up.

I think if I did it, she would always look at me weird like I raped her. I don't think she would have pressed charges.

My honest hope is that she remembers how I behaved at the point and I get to fuck her later in a more sober situation.

your friend is just in a stage of rebound
combined with being drunk

i'd say you probably saved your friendship

Unfortunately if she does remember how you acted honourably , due to female nature you will be disregarded as a serious sexual partner.

Women are fucked in the head.

Friendship? Lol women don't have friends. I think made the right call but being "friends" with a woman is dumb.

clearly not america.

this OP, if this girl is a friend to you, you did the right thing.

well true that, seeing as being friends with one is what got OP into this situation in the first place. saved his ass from possible rape charges at the very least

probably not if she actually wanted to fuck him when she wasnt drunk. shell like him more for it.

You sound like a beta. After this you'll be friendzoned forever and never get to fuck her, unless it's in similar circumstances. Chad Thunderdick would've just fucked her, and the not talked to her any more.

Is it because I speak in full sentences and use the correct kings English , that you believe that I am not an overweight , arrogant & self-important burger eater ?

It doesn't matter what you did or didn't do, it's wrong. You can never and will never be right.

Here is hoping , but I would not count on it.

Agree with this guy.

She was looking for a rebound fuck, girls need that security when they are recently single. You turned it down now watch her find some other guy to have fun with for the foreseeable future.

long term you did the right thing. make sure she gets why you did what you did because you respect her

Nice, but she's my friend and within my friend group, so I had to keep that in mind.

Worst case scenario, she thinks I'm a pussy with integrity, which is much better than me blatantly taking advantage of her at a low point.

There are other girls out there, and there's value in being a decent human being even if it's at the expense of your """alpha male""" status.

You did the right thing. The right thing doesn't always have just consequences you're probably going to hear that a lot.
Also beware a girl that wants to bone you when she's drunk. She wasn't into when she was sober she wasn't hiding her feelings of love for you and they suddenly came springing out. Why did she get dumped? I'd probably dump her too at that point some girls are fucking psychos about getting rejected. She might of liked her bf before he rejected her, she might not like you that much.

Your picture is shit and it would not be rape but you did nothing wrong , not because she was drunk but because she was drunk and your friend

Still pretty gay, Fucking her wouldn't be wrong either

it will let op know if he did the right thing. if she disrespects him for it, he did the right thing

It's important not to be a pussy about it, act like it was cool and tell her not to worry about it, laugh it off but not in a mean way just lightly and then man up and ask her if she wants to hang out, go see a movie etc and see how that goes.

Why is there no picture of this drunk slut?

if a woman doesn't want to sleep with you when she is sober , after you acted like a gentlemen , then it is in your best interest not to have ever slept with her , as she is a poor female specimen and not wife material.

it's a catch 22 op she'll probably be offended because you didn't bang her but if you had she'd have been creeped out. i don't care what virginfags here say shitfaced pussy isn't worth it even if consent isn't an issue.

all you can do now is try to explain you want to hang out with her when she's not tanked.

You did the right thing for you and wrong thing for her.
You saved yourself from blackmail or false rape charges. Even if she is your "friend" if you had sex with her and she sees a opportunity to use the story to gain something, attention, fame, sympathy, she would.
I recommend most guys film sex and store the tape, just incase you get falsely accused, it happens alot more than you think and even though police might find it suspect you filming sexual encounters, it's proof.

Im op im no-p

You're fake and gay, but you played it safe. Smart, at least legally speaking.

A beta would have fucked her. An alpha would have had enough pussy to realize it isn't worth going to jail over.

Wise move mate. I don't think you need the advice of Sup Forums. If anything you did more than any of us lost causes could do. Well done Sup Forumsro. I'm proud of ya.

Are you dumb or not very clear with your story ? She ask you to come rigth ? So she is consient... She would do it. Maybe drunk but she asking for it.

Now it's done but you can talk about that with her, tell her you feeling. I think you dont want to hurt her and thaht's great. If you think you would just be friend that's ok, but if you want more go talking to her about your god damn feeling and act like men.

She could still say he raped her, and his DNA is in her mouth. RIP OP

Post a pic of her, asshole.

It is okay. It is just pussy. You did the right thing. Now you know for sure she wants to fuck you. So you know what you have to now.

re: pic... wtf? the girl is just as guilty of rape as the guy

re: story... good on you. I'd have done the same.

Has it really come to this in the US? You can't have drunken one-night-stands anymore without fearing rape charges?

Fuck am I glad I didn't stay

This was less a question of legality, as I'm pretty damn confident she would never contact the police. It's really a conversation about a drunk friend saying they want to fuck while they are clearly incapable of making decisions.

I had to take her purse from her and fish out her keys, she spent minutes not being able to find them when we got to her place.

Also, mutual friends saw her get kicked out of the bar and me volunteer to make sure she got home OK. I'd be a public scumbag if they heard that I fucked her.

You choose poorly

Not fucking a woman of low stock is a wise choice.

While i doubt your friend would have turned round and claimed you raped her, she is your friend, and you did the right thing in not taking advantage of her when she was drunk and vulnerable.

so you were sober?

Just say that you where drunk too, and act as surprised as her in the morning... it's not that hard

Yeah you did the right thing. She wanted to fuck immediately after a breakup, and she was wasted too. 100% chance she'd regret it. Chill with her again and see where it goes, you might get to fucc

The story is more clear now. I think in this condition you move wisely.

Still, i continue to encourage you to talk with her, you must know if she want your D because you were around, or if she feel something to you.
She need support, the question is what you want ? Did you want to support her like a friend or more like pretender ?

Rebound relationships are destined to fail.. they don't work.

youll go through a phase where youll regret it. but 1) you did the right thing. 2) women dont care abkut the right thing but what feels right. 3) she cant use you against your friend which is what she was thinking. she would have said she was drunk as an excuse to make uou look depraved and have you as a pawn in her game of chess againsr her bf who is who she wants to get against. if she only wants you when shes so drunk she gets kicked out of bars. shes a piece of shit.

if you fu ked her while shes drunk and she liked it. rape or not she is the one to decide your fate. if she wants to date you and you dont want and turn her down. then she will blackmail uou and say you raped her.

this, no pussy in the world is worth serving jail time. You did the right thing user we arent all sexually deprived animals some of us get ass regularly so dont feel the need to take advantage.

Not sure about people on this thread but I always found it horrifically cringe at house parties etc. as a teenager growing up and the drunk girl was walking around making propositions.

>inb4 whiteknight

Im just not that much of a piece of shit, but then, I dont find it hard getting some casual ass sober...

Hahahahahahahahhahaahhahahhahahahhahahahhaahaaaaaahaahasshhshshs.

Fuck you are stupid OP

how old are you? 12? Offended that you didnt bang her...?

Do you even know how womens minds work, a nonchalant attitude to having sex with them only makes them more inadequate and want to fuck your brains out because you are putting yourself on a pedastool.

You did well OP, don't listen to the virgins without honor who fill Sup Forums. You got my respect

This
You dun goofed Opie

>honor
>Sup Forums
Pick one and only one

In the picture on the left a male entered her.
In the picture on the right the car did not enter her.
It is possible for a woman to make the responsible decision to be in a place without her having the possibility of getting into a car and get drunk.
If a man decides to take advantage of that and enter her without her sober consent, then it is in fact rape.
If a car decides to take advantage of that and enter her without her sober consent, then it is in fact the plot of my next movie.

You are a pussy and a faggot. You should have raped the shit out of her, you nigger.

This is not because you think that way and because there are a lot of pathetic people over here that no one got honor

Funny how people talk about "you'd better rape her, nigger" when rape is actually a nigger thing.

You have presented a false dichotomy , also you are a fag.

It wouldn't be rape. People are responsible for what they do when they drink. If you drink and drive, you are still accountable for your crimes. She didn't pass out, she were present enough to make a move, ask you to come home etc.

Basically, you fucked up, cause what she wanted was a safe and nice rebound fuck. Of course, it would've changed your friendship, but it could also open doors to more fresh pussy.

In my opinion, you fucked up big time.

You fucked up.. yes.. you should have just fucked her..with protection and been done with it. Then deny deny deny if she asks. Fuck these social justice faggots. They are sad trolls

You did good user, you didn't make the mistake of thinking with your dick. Now things will be cool with her, if she actually likes you, then she'll go ahead and hit on you. Congrats on dodging the rape charge bullet by the way