Girlfriend and I are doing coke rn

Girlfriend and I are doing coke rn.
What should we do?

Anal

Coke

Sacrifice a child

Can coke numb her ass? I've heard it before but we're both unsure about it
Can only do so much at a time. Already a few lines in each

Well she'd be fucked up on coke so the increased adrenaline, excitement mite just make her more willing to experiment

But yes, coke is still (very rarely) used as a topical analgesic, so if you licked your finger and smeared a SMALL amout on and in it it would tingle and numb. Prolly be pretty pleasurable

stay out of walter withe's territori

Fuck (obviously her as if she let's you)

Have her snort a line off your cock, snort one out of her as

Then fuck her ass

Yea definitely this

And film

For the sake of science

drink you some whiskey. Straight whiskey and coke are fucking goddly. I'm tripping balls on mescaline myself. You should do that instead.

Hahaha
Analgesic

>Anal
----------gesic

For numbing an asshole for anal. Was this pun on purpose?

I'd fucking love mescaline...that sounds intense

Why are you on /b if you're tripping there has to be better things for you to do

My poor penis is barerly functional after to much Coke so i never fucked on it. But i guess that is what you should do. Then chill to some psycadelic trance music.

I'm doing them too. Multitasking like a motherfucker.

See who can jump from a higher height and live.

What kind of trip is mescaline?
Only real hallucinogenic I've had the pleasure of doing was DMT

Get a life would be a start.

try smoking meth. it's kinda like heroin in a way. you'll be able to just keep pumping away, but good luck on actually getting off.

Watch jews love Black cock

I've never done DMT, so no clue how it compares. It's a pretty mellow and relaxed trip. It's the most gentle and forgiving psychedelic between it, shrooms, and acid. What I mean is that it's a lot harder to have a bad trip, or overdo it. You take too much acid, or especially shrooms it can get scary and overpowering really quick. With mescaline if you overdo it it's probably just going to be an even happier and longer trip. No big deal.

DMT you lose all sense of time. The trip is only like 20 minutes, but it feels like a nearly infinite amount of time went by

You remember everything and anything you've ever seen/experienced

It's not mellow, but luckily I've only had good experiences. Bad experiences would basically be experiencing hell lol

I'm more of a pepsi person myself

Fuck