UK user

UK user.
I left half a can of Heinz Tomato soup in the fridge for more than two or three days covered by clingfilm.

I smelt it and it smells funny. I cooked it anyway. I took a sip and it tastes funny too.

Is it safe to eat?

Pic unrelated.

Bump, need help anons!

Can't you eat something else you poor sod?

Crusty bread.

But the soup looks appealing.

No.
If you'd poured it into a plastic container, it might have been ok.

Eat it.

Can't you buy something else, where in the UK you from?

Why?

The packaging says to do that but I thought it wouldn't matter.

Lincolnshire.

I have other cans of soup, but the bowl is in front of me,

Ok too far, cause I'd come slap your shit up.

You should stop been lazy, bin that shit and get a fresh can of soup cooked.

I just threw out half of a steak dinner i just cooked because i was full. was delicious. glad i'm not a poor piece of shit.

Edgy

You cant store food in cans once they are open.

eh maybe. but better than being hungry.

Honestly, I probably need someone to do that, my life is falling apart and my room is a mess.

I'm not poor, just wanted to eat this soup.

i'm sorry but if you're eating tomato soup out of a can, you're poor.

God ill never understand why viserys never fucking raided that pussy while she was still meek and submissive

I mean, I did pour it from the can into a saucepan and then into a bowl.

That shit is never save to eat

Alright won't eat it. Putting it in the bin now.

Probably the acidic tomato has done something to the lining of the can now that it's exposed to oxygen.

It's probably safe, but really if you live in the 1st world why are you eating potentially spoiled food? Unless you're a massive poorfag there's no reason for that.

Salt it to cover the nasty taste

Viserys was fucking all sorts of whores; his sister was more valuable as a bargaining chip.

Of course if he was a real dragon he would have taken her as a wife instead of selling her to shitskins.

its very funny

That explains the can, going a darker grey colour.

Bro you got me thinking about tomato soup with buttery bread, fuck yeah I could cum right now

Buy another $1 can of soup vs. shitting/vomiting uncontrollably for a while. I'd just buy new soup, why risk it

yup, its a real shame. the world could have used more white haired half crazy babies

tomato soup + grilled cheese

This.

Even just preparing acidic foods in metal is not done in the food industry because it changes the taste.

Good old times when dany was still hot. Now her big fat dark eyebrows make her just look like a generic party whore

She had the big fat dark eye brows way before she did Game of Thrones.

Look at the pics ITT abd compare them to the last season. They seem to focus on them on purpose and I don't know why.