>decided to ask out crush two weeks ago
>Go on a couple of dates
>everything goes well
>imightactuallyhaveagirlfriend.jpg
>today she told me she just wants to FWB
>I said no

How much of a cuck am I?

>FWB
What does that mean you young whippersnapper?

You did the right thing, the alpha thing. If there is one thing an old man (41) can tell you. Treat girls as if they are muddy boots when you need them they are the best, but when they are no longer needed let them sit in out in the sun to dry. When you need them again you clap the soles together to knock off the dry mud.

I think OP means friends with benefits.

Friends with benefits so basically just sex with no relationship and the ability to see other people

Let's set one thing straight here, never let a women tell you it's ok to see other people. This will lead her to be a whore, being Alpha has nothing to do with being a chad.

Oh Jesus OP how much of a faggot ass piece of shit are you to turn down sex with no strings attached. God. Idiot.

Being a man has nothing to do with being cucked you jackass. OP did the right thing, not falling for a whore.

Life isn’t about just getting things, but also maintaining things

I wasn't talking about being a man or being cucked you moron. And why does she have to be a whore just for wanting sex? Beta virgin faggot

Pretty dumb choice OP you could've been getting ez pussy without strings attached

samefagging.

Sex with out strings attached.. Come on, you have to know this means being cucked. You must hear that a lot from girls. Sex is great, don't get me wrong but there is nothing better that a women who will doing anything for you. OP stated in his post that he wants a girlfriend not a whore who just wants a cock. Get your shit straight!

I'm actually proud of you OP. Don't settle for anything less than the loving healthy relationship you deserve. You'll find your qt3.14

You're the one samefagging in every thread

FWB aka : I want you to spend money on me and treat me like a girlfriend and be my emotional tampon BUT since we really aren't dating I can still fuck Tyrone DeShawn, and Chad.

Saying no was the best choice

Did your last FWB make you her bitch or something? Friends with benefits are literally friends that have sex. Friends don't use you to buy them shit, you just got cucked by a manipulative slut. Fuck buddies arent exclusive either, you weren't married to the bitch

Some men are just to stupid to see this, but it is the truth. Being Alpha and choosing the right thing. Any faggot here that things fucking you r "buddy" isn't just being cucked are fools.

shoot yourself in the head for that fuck up

41 autistic virgin

Married 21 years and 3 kids, autis

Sounds like you describe why should have done it.

I don't think you fucked up. If you actually like her and want a relationship being a fwb would probably hurt you in the long run.

If you just thought she was attractive, then yes you might have fucked up.