FUCKING WHITES GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

>Sources in the Stockholm police confirmed to Dagbladet that two NRK journalists were attacked with rocks while shooting in the Swedish capital. The incident took place in the district of Rinkeby last week.

>Residents in Rinkeby has previously attacked the journalists. As recently as March this year, reporters from Australian "60 Minutes" surrounded by masked men in Rinkeby Square. The men punched and kicked several of the visitors journalists, who had to flee suburbia.

Sauce: dagbladet.no/2016/05/06/nyheter/politikk/krim/sverige/utenriks/44130730/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Stockholm_bombings
nrk.no/kultur/nrk-team-truet-og-kastet-stein-etter-i-sverige-1.12934238
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Parts of the big cities aren't even swedish anymore, like in Göteburg and stockholm. Hopefully people wake up and realize we need to close the borders and focus on our own people,

that picture is incorrect

ISIS prefers toyotas

paid by your DoD

>rinkeby

Just nuke it.

how is the average swede reacting to this

By being pussies and offering up their children's hymens as penance.

>Parts of the big cities aren't even swedish anymore

Very true. We should end the city names like Stockholm (under occupation). Or just have something like Vichy Göteborg to denote it.

Civilization only goes as far as it can be enforced and everyone has let these areas go. Nobody wants to touch them.

They should be paved over.

The average swede doesn't know about it.

I really hope you guys are making lists of politicians and journalists that have to be taken out for treason once the inevitable civil war begins.

The average swede doesn't care. I seriously believe that the average Swede doesn't read the news or talk with other swedes about anything that's happening with our country.

It fucking feels like the "normies" is living in special bubbles that protect them from everything.

You know what prevents stonings? Guns. Reminder that you're giving advantage to dindus when you institute gun control.

>inevitable civil war
lol

The police is not allowed to do anything because that would be extremely racist.

This. If it doesn't effect them immediately they simply try to ignore it like it's not real. Especially if it's uncomfortable.

That's why you need to personally carry.

Same here. People will accept it/won't give a fuck as long as they can flee it.

Firing a gun at rapefugees is a surefire way to earn a lifetime in prison.

Do you know what bothers me the most?

When I look up all these "journalists" and see how they live. Like stalking them on twitter and instagram.

They all say and fight for this multicultural society. But then you see how they live, and it's all fucking hipsters just chilling out with mostly other hipster swedes.

I can fucking gas ALL the non-whites in this country and these hipsters would be able to continue with their lives like NOTHING happened.

Fucking hell, even I who are a redpilled/pol/neonazikillerhitlerreborn are a bigger part of that failed multicultural society (grow up in a bad neighborhood with a lot of immigrants).

I usually discuss this with my working comrades in the construction business. Most (9/10) of them think the way we have handled the entire immigration for these few decades are a travesty. Most of them also think we shouldn't take in so many refugees because of all countless shit that happens with them.They also think it's fucked up how they changed the national song on the TV. Now this is the construction business, hardened and honest men most of them. I got no idea how the regular office cuck rats think.

Aren't Swedes even a minority in Malmö nowadays?

Have anyone started to say things like how the Swedish people should work to live together, and that the immigrants needs to go?

The thing we need the most now is just normal Swedish people wanting to only live with other normal Swedish people.

Doesn't Sweden have those 200 000 secret spies that will report you if you are negative to immigration and get you excluded from employment? You better be careful!

Or was that just memeing?

Yeah I think so actually. People with a foreign background are like 50 % roughly.
Everyone I talked to wants to live in the non ghetto neighbor hoods, even a lot of my immigrant friends. There are a lot of voices on the internet that says "fucking immigrants should all fuck off!" but in reality it's more soft and kind of vaguely implied. No one wants to live in a place with a lot of immigrants, but won't ever say anything racist or whatever.

>No one wants to live in a place with a lot of immigrants, but won't ever say anything racist or whatever.

That's the real problem, we can only solve this if people openly say that they only want to live in Swedish towns and neighborhoods.

Now it's just silent white flight, but soon we won't be able to buy ourselves out from the multiculturalism.

I mean I heard of a guy that was apart of Nordfront and he was a young guy,praktikant, 17, he got kicked out because of it. Dunno if it's true though, just a rumor. Sometimes though our leftist newspapers want to "expose" racists on the internet. Nothing happens to them though and they keep their jobs.

My ex, who lives in Stockholm, is moving to northern Sweden because of the shit.
White flight is real.

Don't you think that's a problem? You should change that law.

I just saw those headlines in a Sweden Yes compilation that said "200 000 angivere skal overvåke deg på jobben"

Is it true? Did it happen?

I can't understand how it's possible that there has not been a great terrorist attack in Sweden yet, just like France, Belgium, UK or even us.

After each attack, the hostility sense about islam and muslims increases, and you can notice eventually how that bubble you're talking about explodes and they start to make contact with reality.

How many time until Sverigedemokraterna get some power there?

>Hopefully people wake up and realize

its a distant hope by now, patriot Swedes must face the reality that many prefer where Sweden is. the most shocking news of the current year was ficki ficki at 2015 stockholm childs concert and its suppression by political class, but no reaction in polling.

This. At some point they will be everywhere, and where will you got then?
It will be too late to kick them out and you will have no where to go.

>"they speak 120 different languages in Rinkeby"
>"There is an own swedish dialect here; "Rikebyswedish" where alot of the swedish words are replaced by turkish and arabic words

Wall the whole place in and release cyclone B.

For Christ's sake stop being pussies. You're better than the dumbshit muslims. You're taller, better looking, smarter. Just do something

Never heard of it, gave it a quick google and nope, nothing.
Those polls mean nothing my friend. It's like 1200 people in each poll and they are very far from reality. They are usually held on leftist websites as well, and the polls rarely change, maybe one percent here and there.

Well, we hade that one dude that only blew up himself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Stockholm_bombings
It's only a matter of time tbqh. But also, it seriosly feels like the terrorist is using Sweden as their safe base. So that might be what's saving us.

>How many time until Sverigedemokraterna get some power there?
It's going to be too late for that. Election in 2018, and they will probably only get around 20-30%. We are seriously going to get 3 major parties all around 20-30%. The shitshow have only begun.

This is true for all of western Europa. So sad.

And to prevent this from becoming a thing again kill every jew.

They're the one that want this to be a thing in white countries.

I believe Säpo (national security) picked up hints that a terror cell's plotting something. Went public some two-ish weeks ago, but hasn't caught much wind. Personally I hope it happens during the Eurovision Song Contest.

Imagine the reactions.

I know, its ridiculous. they live concentrated in ghettoes. it wont be a war, it will be a massacre

immigrant enclaves all over europe will run this risk if things become worse (enclave is a pocket of resistance in an enemy territory, not the guys from fallout)

>Election in 2018, and they will probably only get around 20-30%.
This could change as we expect to get even more rapefugees this year.
Last year they skyrocketed in the polls after the Summer.

Don't forget that the Moderates pretends to be more anti-immigration now, so stupid swedes will return to them.

>You're taller, better looking, smarter
yet still cucked, which means they are pussys

Yeah i don't understand how people could be so easily tricked by the moderates, It is like Liberalernas (språktest) that they never fulfill.

Why are people in Sweden afraid of being labeled racists? The word has lost all it's meaning here.

The sooner and bigger, the better.

Sandniggers are gonna sandnigg. It's merely a question of time beforre they pull some jihad shit in big cities.
And it will show the true colours of islam and the people will see that.
Fuck the SJW's who says otherwise. While they get the positive media attention, they are few and outnumbered by the masses who thinks otherwise. And it is them who have the power in a democracy.

Yes but they can still change. The mudshits are evolutionary deadweights and they know it. That's why they fight in packs. Jews have intelligence but what do they have? Absolutely nothing except some retarded religion

>The word has lost all it's meaning here.
The same thing is starting to happen here.

Literally how our PS got votes.
>Vote us guys, we totes anti-immigration
The only reason anyone ever voted for them. They got some power and immediately went full cuck.

One of the founders of Sons of Odin is planning on running, and while I fucking hate neo-nazis (which he is), my vote goes to him.

They're not.

>Being labeled racist dousn't mean jackshit, But losing your job to having SJW boss does.
This is why i suppose.

election in 2018. what about mass protest, civil disobedience and strikes to trigger crisis of confidence in current political establishment? is there only SD? no street level political organization outside political process that can pressurize like PEGIDA?

Being a "racist" in Sweden is like being a Jew in Nazi Germany.

We have NMR/SMR (Natsoc movement)
But they are no political force to count with when it comes to legislative political power.

Depends on where you live, Here where i live on the countryside it is expected to be racist.

I didn't wanted to say it, because it's pretty fucked up that any country needs a lot of people dead to realize that the world they're living in is not a fucking delusional rainbow.

Why do Norwegians always have to provoke some kind of reactions? They are the Jews of the North trying to make other races into the scapegoat.

Admittedly, but if it's going to happen, is there really a better place? Eurovision is liberal as fuck; the theme this year is "Come Together".

nrk.no/kultur/nrk-team-truet-og-kastet-stein-etter-i-sverige-1.12934238
vid of the dindus getting buttflustered over an interview.

"hur politic is boring and doesnt concern me any ways" is what i hear a lot.
POLITIC TOUCH EVERY PART OF YOUR LIFE OMFG

>no street level political organization outside political process that can pressurize like PEGIDA?
No, we swedes are VERY passive.

We only got forums like flashback to speak openly against everything. We have Folkets Demonstration but that's a unorganized mess and I have no idea what they stand for.

People have already forgotten about the terrorist attacks in France and Brussels. The same thing will happen in Sweden. A few weeks of #notallmuslims and then no one gives a fuck anymore.

Rude.

Is this not the second time norwegian reporters have been attacked over there.

The terrorattacks should not even be the reason for us fighting back. Our people and culture is getting weaker by the day.

We should already fight back now, way before any attack. Terrorattacks are just a symptom.

Perhaps. There were a bunch of shitposters from Australia who were (rightfully?) attacked in the same area not too long ago.

Not going to happen because those who oppose immigration aren't able to mobilize more than a hundred people for protests. Many people are tired of immigration but no one does anything. Yeah I know, I don't do anything either so I'm part of the problem as well.

>tfw something extremely bad have to happen for our people to wake up

This is fucking soul crushing

>YFW there's a muslim terror attack the summer of 2018 and SD gets single party majority at 54% of the votes.