Whats it like being a cleveland downs fan?

whats it like being a cleveland downs fan?

I'd imagine it's

pretty shitty

I'm from northeast Ohio and desu everybody has given up hope and doesn't really give a shit anymore since we know every season is gonna be terrible anyway. But thanks for asking us and making us feel bad again even in this shitty weather.

At least LeBron came through for you guys. Also the Indians could win it in the next year or two.

Yeah Lebron came through and we might have a chance at the finals again this year, but the Indians won't repeat. We ran out of all our luck with them this year. Browns will never be good man. Baseball and basketball season are almost always at least not completely bad, and recently, pretty good, but football season is one of the most depressing times of the year for Browns fans.

But imagine how sad it is to have to pretend to like apehoop and fagball when all you want is to watch a real sport.

Doesn't that make you sad ohio dude?

>fagball
What is this? The 5th grade?

Honestly yeah, baseball is a terrible sport desu. But basketball isn't too bad, especially since we have the GOAT on our team. But it'd be nice if you could say "hey, let's head to the Browns game" to your friends and they could say "hell yeah, I can't wait!", but we can't :(

Back to where you came from, please

I like college ball but pro has always been awful. Then again when the bucks are my team it makes sense to feel that way

We still have Ohio State. Around these parts we have Youngstown State too.

The weather cooperates. It's cold, grey and snowy. Perfect for depression, drinking, and Browns football.

better than being a lions fan

playoff failure is way more painful than just being shit the whole season, at least if I was a browns fan I would have super low expectations

Not true, nothing is bad as a winless season. Nothing

Ehhh I don't know man. I just gave up on them and don't even watch their games anymore. If we were any other team, there'd at least be a chance of us winning a couple of games so you might as well tune in to watch.

being from a small town near cleveland, no one watches the browns anymore. They've been shit for so long we just check our phones to see the finals score, laugh, and continue on with our day.

i was at the bills game today. they looked pretty happy

NE ohio fag here, 419
what would be worse, going 18-1(losing superbowl), or losing every game of the season?

Depends on how good you perform at the owl, If it's tight till the last second and you lose in Wide right style, You can think you fought well, But if it's a shit superb owl like Panthers broncos... Well that's shitty.

The tickets were literally $6 earlier today.

As a bills fan we still get shit for losing 4 bowls in a row.

Probably losing every game of the season, because then you lost every game of the season.

Losing every game. WI dude here, it's so fucking cold that watching the packers have a shot every year gives great entertainment. I have no idea what I'd do if I didn't have meaningful football to watch every Sunday. I'm sure I'd find something, but it's kind of what unites every rural Wisconsinite. Except those edgelords that cheer for the Bears to be rebels.

t. boring midwestern cuck

18-1 is worse for one reason: if you go 0-16, you get a parade. 18-1, no parade.

One day we are going to look at this thread in an archive and laugh at how far we hadn't gotten

I used to be one but their outright refusal to draft tOSU player made me hate them. They can get fucked and move to Alabama for all I care.

honestly don't care about the Indians. It was actually annoying to have to watch baseball so much this fall.

Knowing that fucking Alabama could beat you is the worst feeling in the world. I hate being a Browns fan.

>if you go 0-16, you get a parade.

Not quite