Will Dishonored 2 be cracked one day or denuvo won ?

Will Dishonored 2 be cracked one day or denuvo won ?

Stop playing video games you fucking infant. Listen to some music or read something. SOMETHING. Anything is better than playing video games, you 12-year-old

>user video games are for adults too

Not really. Maybe a complex RPG, but barely that.

I think you'll find it is YOU who's mistaken.

I don't know, I don't care.

I bought the game, it isn't even that expensive right now, Dishonored 2 is worth my money, the only shit bethesda have published that is worth my money in the recent years is DOOM and Dishonored 2. Fallout 4 can rot in hell.

Not never.

Why do you think reading or listening to music is exclusive with playing video games?

It is just a way of having fun like another...

Get a job you shitpile.

I know right, the fact is, the game came out so long ago that i'm sure the crack is going to be released soon

I'm not saying it's much of an improvement, but it's some kind of artfulness and study of something. It's something. Playing video games might be good for you if you wanna be really good at factory work and your hands become nimble. If that's what you aspire to.

It's just another way to enjoy free time, why do you give a fuck.

You're right. Why give a fuck about anything?

he's not wrong, you are a fucking manchild

>if you wanna be really good at factory work and your hands become nimble
What your ways of having fun are for the sole purpose of your future job?
So do you always do artsy stuff? You never drink? Why are you even on Sup Forums? Shouldn't you be reading or listening to music?

Also listening to music won't give you much for your future, you should recommend to learn an instrument instead. At least it would make some sense with your argument.

Finally you still can't explain why doing those things are exclusive with playing video games. A lot of people I know (myself included) enjoy reading, playing video games and listening to music (and those who can also enjoy playing music).

Your point just doesn't make much sense.

These things are not mutually exclusive. And BTW, a rich, complex game like Baldur's Gate is much more entertaining and constructive than spending hours on Sup Forums, for example.

I thought that was out already?

>What your ways of having fun are for the sole purpose of your future job?

For fun I read.

>So do you always do artsy stuff?

Do people say things like this?

>You never drink?

Slow down.

>Why are you even on Sup Forums?

Sometimes when I'm with friends I browse here and show everybody when I see crazy shit or something interesting. I'm not on just Sup Forums right now.

>Shouldn't you be reading or listening to music?

Writing and reading right now.

>Also listening to music won't give you much for your future, you should recommend to learn an instrument instead. At least it would make some sense with your argument.

I do recommend you learn an instrument actually. There are a lot of things I could have. I just suggested the slightest step up from playing video games. Pardon me for not making gigantic brush strokes.

>
Finally you still can't explain why doing those things are exclusive with playing video games. A lot of people I know (myself included) enjoy reading, playing video games and listening to music (and those who can also enjoy playing music).

I never tried to explain this, so your accusatory use of the word "still" is inexplicable right here. If you could just cut playing video games out of that equation, I bet you you'll be a more attentive, less irritable, and more respectable person. I feel like video games are a lot like weed in that they are personality killers. Gamers are always the least interesting people in my experience. Stoners and gamers. No wonder they go hand in hand.

>Your point just doesn't make much sense.

Not to you it doesn't.

sad person is sad.

Argument is sad.

Well you may have a point. I might be a little sad at how dimwitted gamers are and how pervasive they are in modern society. That makes me a little sad.

you sound like a really self centered person and really annoying. might be true or false but in the end nobody cares.

It's false. You're emphasis on nobody caring to bring a stoicism to yourself and therefor enhance your self image is a lie, and I can see right through it. Why would it concern me that anybody cares?

your*

Before you get hasty

ur*

Hello Team DOFive this is going to be a bit of a different video then we usually do um, this has been the absolute worst week of our life and we realize that we have made some terrible parenting decisions and we just want to make things right. During this week we’ve had a lot of time to stand back to jump out of character and to see what we’ve done and to see how we’ve come across, and I understand how everyone feels, I – I acknowledge and – and I respect how everyone feels about this, and I do agree that we put things on the internet that should not be there. We did things that we should not do. And as a mother over the last week looking back at the videos and just thinking about things; if I didn’t know the people, and I saw some of those things, I would be thinking the same thing. I would be like oh my god, those poor children. Once people started watching us and you know, the kids got excited about it and they would try to see how many views they could get and we feel like we went from something that wasn’t so bad and – and then we just kept going more and more for the shock factor versus reality. And to see what could get more views and they kind of feel like some of it’s their fault and it’s not their fault it’s – it’s not it’s we’re their parents and we should have made better decisions. We could give them a whole lot more then we could give them before and we just felt like we were doing the best thing that we could for them. We are now in family counseling because we need it, not only to get through the – you know, media stuff, but we we need it to come back together and have everybody, even the kids to understand what we did wrong, in all this. We just want to give our kids back of some type of normalcy, we just want them to be able to go back to school, and just live their lives. I just wanted you guys we wanted them to be happy, we just wanted our kids to be happy, we went about it the wrong way.