They are voting for the new name of this region

They are voting for the new name of this region.

>Mordor is one of the options.

itromso.no/nyhet/2017/05/04/Hva-bør-den-nye-regionen-i-nord-hete-Stem-her-14679231.ece

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/b/1494076884908.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=uE-1RPDqJAY&ab_channel=AaronHardbarger
itromso.no/nyhet/2017/05/04/Hva-bør-den-nye-regionen-i-nord-hete-Stem-her-14679231.ece
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP

46% vs 45%!

bump

Bumping with tits

I just voted Mordor
>Imagine, in our time, we will be abke to just simple walk into Mordor.

bmup

voted for mordor

Where is this?

Just out of mordor obviously

BUMP

Norway

i.4cdn.org/b/1494076884908.gif

Country?

Please guys vote mordor, I am from here. Everyone hates the people from this part of the country it is a fitting name.

youtube.com/watch?v=uE-1RPDqJAY&ab_channel=AaronHardbarger

This will be the new official region song!!

in Norway you ignorant fuck

>Norway
>Mordor
>Why not call it Nordor?

wtf?? why would they rename finnmark region?

If you were nice i would vote but since you decided to sperg out like the little shit you are you won't get a vote from me. Fuck your shit country.

Yeah, cos we all know the coast lines of every country.....

then you guys deserve the name, voted!

because that's fucking gay and has nothing remotely to do with middle earth you gosh dang retard

wtf does gokk mean?

>has nothing remotely to do with middle earth
>middle earth isn't even real
>stfu nigger

shut up you fucking hobbit

'muricunt detected

*** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE GOOD PELICAN! *** post this in 4 threads or your mother will die in her sleep tonight
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████▀▀▀▀█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▄▀░▀██▀▀▀▄▄▄▀█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░██▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀

butthurt over make believe
please die you wretched fatty boom bummg

no, not at all. So do you know every coast line of every country then?.

Stupidfucks, Mordor is copyrighted.

Because the filthy Lapps get pissed off at being called "Finn", anything other than Sami really. The Mongoloid fucks should have been sterilized a hundred years ago.

with THAT zooming, yes, of course I do, you imbecile

>Yeah, cos we all know the coast lines of every country.....

Are you retarded? This is obviously the north where Norway, Sweden, Finland and Russia meet. You must be American.

When you see nearly half of a country, you should recognize it. Or else you're uneducated.

You lie and you lie badly, if not, you are one sad fuck.

Are you some kind of aspie cartographer?

Maybe I just have a life and remember stuff that is important?, fuck knows why you think you are better because you have learnt the coast line of countries that no one gives a second thought about.

yeah, I lie. Cretins like you are SO fucking predictable. Kill yourself

really liking Gokk tbqh

47% vs 44% right now

>itromso.no/nyhet/2017/05/04/Hva-bør-den-nye-regionen-i-nord-hete-Stem-her-14679231.ece
it's 44 to 47 pro Mordor now
afraid though it's gonna end just as it did with Boaty McBoatface

>.no domain
>needs to know coast line

Gokk is a term for a region of no particular significance

you should, brainlet

That's a toucan dipshit

Vote Hålogaland, its the proper name and the rightfull rullers of the norwegians

why even do anything

are you retarded?

Why would you ever think that?

fair tbh. Ladejarlane of Hålogaland even taxed the samis for living there

I don't see what made them any more fit to rule Norway than Hårfagreætten though

Yeah the only reason samis live there is it was more beneficial for the other Peoples to just tax and trade With them than live there themself

Sorry, my comment was aimed towards the Hålogaland part.

>okay. Now let me tell you someting.

Because Hårfagres sons did a lot of bad stuff, and even started the feud With the Ladejarls by burning in their jarl at the time. Besides its not the Hårfagreætt ruling Norway now.

okay. Just. Hold the door with that thought.

Looks like Skyrim to me.

finnfag here, the sami people are actually genetically 99,99 % finns and norwegians, they just want to belive that they are some special injuns of the north europe, and cry for all kinds of bullshit privliges because MUH NATIVE CULTURE!"

>Besides its not the Hårfagreætt ruling Norway now
That is true. Most European countries now-a-days are in secret ruled by the Jew and heavily influenced by money.

I'm aware of both. the current royal family are german if I remember correct

you guys are retarded, being this offended by sami.

well we are the ones who have to deal with those fucking drunkard assholes

German and Southern Danish i believe

it's because norway is consolidating areas into larger regions, because managing many small ones can be troublesome in certain areas.

this faggot has autism:

Drunk and unintelligent.

>because basic education is hard to retain
your brain powers are weak, subhuman.

why would someone rename finmark?

i was mostly reffering to how the king Family isnt even norse

as vestlending I'm convinced samis are just mythological folklore creatures parents use to scare their kids with

This is better

>muh illerminati

voted moredor

I know, and I think it is absurd. Why the fuck do we have foreigners as the Royal family.

There are samis on the westernlands, i have seen them harassing reindeer With my own eyes

found the dwarf.
Go back to the caves dirty hairy halfling!

voted mordor btw

well you're an asshole too. so just chug down a few beers then you'll be a drunk asshole as well.

Fun fact, the Sami introduced Reindeer herding to the Scottish.

no you don't.

Finnmark and Troms are being turned into one region, with the new segregation of northern Norway. So it's not only about Finnmark

whelp, won't get any sleep tonight

The swedes are even worse, got the decendant of some French guy who fought againt monarchys until he was offered the throne

>destroys native population's society and way of living
>"why are they upset?"

Are you sure? As a North Norwegian I see those cunts all the time at bars and parties drinking and fighting. So it does affect me

Done my duty

because royalties interbreed, so all of them are genetically similar, and therefore all of them are part immigrant.

You think the lack of reindeer in my mountain is a laughing matter?

at least neither of us suffered the eternal Hasburg prince

>being this retarded
i see someone who did pay attention in history class

aren't danish norse though?

>native population

you realize most of the norwegian population descends from denmark and sweden, right? so does the king. problem?

Yes. And your point is what?

The king is more Non-Nordic than Nordic. Thats the problem.

yes, faggot. they lived in the north of scandinavia before the norwegians and swedes expanded northward. does no one here know any of their own history????

Yea but the danes current king is german so..

if danish is norse, and the king is danish, he is norse.

>The swedes are even worse, got the decendant of some French guy who fought againt monarchys until he was offered the throne

Belgians man, country was created out of thin air and some german guy who previously refused to be king of greece was enstated.

They didnt live here. They were passing trough. They were Nomads you dickbrain, they didnt have a homeland or region. They followed wherever the Reindeer took them

no it doesnt, and denmark and sweden arent People, those lands contain swedes, geats, danes, jutes and so on

Is Mordor winning?