Unlike most copypasta, this is actually me...

Unlike most copypasta, this is actually me, how do you betas feel knowing that an alpha male such as myself could beat your ass and steal your women

I got a bigger dick and I destroy pussy with it you overcompensating fool

you could try.

>calling yourself a boy
>alpha male
pick one

Doubt it you beta fag, I also drive an Audi lol chicks bend over for me

what's it like to always cum in less than a minute?

Young alpha male stud

You're the retard that gives a shit about pleasing women, if you cum quick who fucking cares

i really don't care. whatever you do in your life it has no meaning or impact to my life.

Good answer beta fag for knowing your place, I respect you for that

How no one has shooped a veiny cock into that faggots arms is beyond me.

How does it feel to know, any second a nigger will walk threw those gym doors. Stand naked in the locker room and show the length and girth of his dick, and your muscles will absolutely mean nothing?

Hey OP, so you'd rather have sexual gratification within 60 seconds than lasting an hour and properly pounding some pussy?

This guy was right Child.

i don't understand

what muscly guy would come to make nerds feel bad

>insecurities detected

For real though, high class, educated, white cardio bunnies do not go for niggers, only fat skanky hoes who work as cashiers

I earn more a lot more money than you and we are probably the same age. You aren't taking anything from me lol.

Okay mate....

>audi
>chick magnet

It's a numbers game, I'm stacking mine while you're worried about satisfying your pig of a woman, you probably eat out randos too lol

Trenning hard faglord

Bro, a 100 lbs 12 year old boy could whip your ass if he caught you leaving the gym after arm day. lol

All natty pleb

confirmed nig lover.
only nigs use the term white boy, or nig lovers.
also I feel great about not wasting time to get big in order to do nothing with it at all. enjoy spending countless hours in the gym to never use your muscles for anything but show.

he spoke, thirsting for validation on anonymous image boards

dyel bro?

You're probably unemployed but fit males are better respected and get promoted much faster within the working world, this is a fact and I know this from experience

dat nigger crack yo skinny white ass tho

Let's see your spaghetti arms faggot

Getting cut and looking for perfection, rather than strength
I'm sure you have problems doing incline dumbell presses lol see it all the time
Ego lifting also when you see that powerlifter put up them 100s 10 reps 5 sets with no problem

Faggot

Fat wannabe power lifter detected

You look like a bitch bro

he lifts and think hes a figher

Faggot

beat my ass unlikely, but you are bigger than me so that's a given.

Im 200lbs that faggot there is like 130, trting again beta faggot

lol-a fighter he ain't

Roid fag is mad his balls are the size of raisins

Id lay you out in one blow you fucking faggot now just accept your place you fucking pleb

roid rage breh?

ill beat u you faggot

Your blow would be like flight 370...You don't have the moves

those arms are massive

kudos to you man

What a waste of dubs, bet I could make you my bitch with the first form of wing chun only.

I am smaller but I would destroy ur kunt face, lifting doesnt make u a fighter u roidkunt

Alpha reporting in
1.90 cm tall feels good man

You're all WOW playing faggot nerds, quit acting tough it's pathetic you fucking retard

Biggest in the gym, easier target to shoot at.

this.
I would rather fight op then this guy, although I suspect somebody stole this pic from fagbook and it isn't actually the guy that posted it

so he's going to go suck off the biggest white boy in the gym?
grats

How does it feel to know I could snap your arm like a twig or a choke you out in a matter of seconds? I'm a brown belt in jujitsu I would utterly wreck your whole shit before you even knew what hit you.

Pic related is me and if you think because you have muscles you stand a chance you're in for a rude awakening buddy

I haven't taken roids in 2 years so I'm natty, you wouldn't fight because you look like a felon, another strike for you and you go to prison for 10 years, should of went to college faggot

Nah thats me brah

Now this one, I'd consider a challenge

Well you made me laugh so congrats but I'd break that old bitch in half

This shit is a meme parroted by manlets every chance they get.

Having actually been heavily involved in the fight game years ago I can tell you're full of shit on the basis that one of the first things you learn is that physical conditioning is at least 70% of the reason you win or lose a fight.

I'm rusty as hell but I'd rather fight a 140lb BJJ brown belt than a 260lb powerlifter. Mass moves mass, plain and simple.

Muscles don't make you alpha. On the inside you know you're still beta af.

keep looking for excuses fag I would love to fight u srs I am still in college tho

You can beat anyone?
So I'm guessing you are a trained fighter? In what art and how many years?

That's nothing, she's flattening out her arm making her bis and tris look bigger

Second place is first loser

wat he said ur insecurities made u post this

People don't know what's on the inside, fake it til you make it will get you ahead in this world young grasshopper

Every day shouldn't be arm day "white boy" this is why your aesthetics are horrible. Try to do something besides hammer curls.

>calling yourself alpha on the internet
>being that beta
wew lad

Fuckwit clearly hasn't watched ANY vid of what happens when a powerlifter thinks he can take a jujitsu bro. LOL!

Well i am talking from experience when we had newcomers in our club they were some alot heavier than me, still ez ko

Except it happened numerous times before and 99% of the time the fighter (especially if he knows how to fight on the ground one)
Also if you weigh 260lb and mostly train for power you gas out way quicker.

lay off the roids.

Lol if you tried touching me i'd shoot your dumb gorilla looking ass right in the face. Plus my girl wouldn't be interested in a delusional fucktard like yourself.

I'm not a faggot curl bro, you can clearly see the size of my shoulders are proportionate to my arms, I will admit I have very good bicep insertions though

>beat your ass and steal your women

why would you do this?

To prove my superiority over you

i know you work very hard to achieve that physique

but one day you will realise that the key to "beat your ass and steal your women" does not reside in the myofibril, but it is your personality, and from that picture alone you clearly you that youre afraid

good luck in life, user

Dude you're a faggot and you look retarded, not hating or anything but do you realize how fucking stupid you look with those huge hands and that cuck torso?

Let's do this, fat boy.

I've already learned that, a good body is nice but it mostly garners respect from other males, money is king when it comes to getting high quality women and getting ahead in life

>To prove my superiority over you

why would you do this?

Can confirm he has a small dick. He has to use his car to reassure people that he has a big one.

You can have her, even I don't want the botch.

HAHAHAHA this is HILARIOUS!!!!!! OP getting roasted so hard LMAOOOOO

You know, I have a couple rounds of 556. to solve this. You can work out all you want but you're still like a wet tissue when it come to guns. I see a reason to get in a nice good healthy weight and some muscle mass but you just look like every other gym fag who just wants to big for no fucking reason.

only faggots take pictures of themselves at the gym.

>money is king when it comes to getting high quality women and getting ahead in life

someday you'll grow up, friend

lol anyone who is slightly training in fighting can whoop the shit out of someone who is not trained. Especially a BJJ black belt in a ground fight

This is 100% bullshit. Youre fucking retarded. Go look at the U.S. Marines. Do they look all big and fucking retarded like you ? No. They don't. That's because your bodies optimum fighting physique isn't having the body of a fucking WWE wrestler, you fucking clown.

Come and try taking my bitch or play that shit with me you pussy ass white boy, you jelly filled hand having faggot I'll break your fucking spine you bird chest having pussy, I'll beat you into a vegetable you fucking bitch.

How many times have you taken the same picture, in the same spot, in the same pose? Are you in a wheelchair or something? Do you always skip leg day, and look like a fucking chicken?

hot
does she also have a hairy pussy and legs?

Nothing in this world screams beta more than a self-proclaimed "alpha".

>beat your ass and steal your women

muscles does not imply fighting ability. A skinny guy can land a quick jab to your liver.. you and your muscles will be on the floor crying instantly.

UGHA UGHA!!

Calm down you roided bitch

Why do you think they have weightclasses, a bigger guy almost always can take a smaller guy

>Manly shoulders
>Manly legs
>0% ass
>shitty tan
>"Perfection"

you're a faggot

I doubt that guy uses roids bro, you know you can actually accomplish that body shape with hard work and dedication right?

I bet you're one of those pusss that used to get beat up and picked on alot so you started working on your hands A LOT, I bet the rest of your body looks so stupid and retarded compared to your hands.

Shut the fuck up you self absorbed fagot, I'd rather fuck a tree then go near you

Name the time and place you pompous little faggot.

>a bigger guy almost always can take a smaller guy

Yeah when the difference is 10-20 pounds. Heavy weight boxers have more power but are much slower, so they would have a lot more trouble hitting a smaller guy. But we're not talking about boxers, just regular guys.

kek