youtube.com/watch?v=nVhd16EzRic
youtube.com/watch?v=qonslJnjzWM
youtube.com/watch?v=FlfAOSYOs4E
youtube.com/watch?v=14ZkxaV7fQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TelwXAa2dy0
youtube.com/watch?v=dW2vDEXFitk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cancer

ok, I really wanna know what this is; found one in my cousin's car the other day and just kinda played with it... what's it called and what is it supposed to do??

do they even help cunts with adhd

austism tools for retards to keep their short retard attention span.

If you have one of these then sorry, you're autistic.

Hope this helps.

They're called fidget spinners, they're apparently for kids with adhd and shit

how are these things called and what are they used for?

>inb4 autismo

Vshhh

autism cube is better

not sure, but they do give the kids more disability than they did before using them

bump

They are trying way too hard to make this shit popular

The fuck is with the blow up if these things? I swear it was like over night. So what if some retarded kids like them, let them like shit you scum sucking degenerates.

They spammed them all over instagram and snapchat.

Easy to market to kids nowadays.

ahhh the summerfaggotry begins

made specifically for an acoustic child

I was diagnosed with ADD last year, tard parents bought me one only used it in class once and a detention

Redditor bullshit adopted by SJWs.

In other words "our cancer has cancer"

i bought one of the autism cubes. i actually do kinda like it. but holy fuck dude. This shit blew up so fast

>ABEC 9 ball bearings

is that really necessary?

The kids or the company that makes these? Cause sure, one's cringe worthy kids being kids. The other is just cancerous adverts.

Nothing to do with SJW's and you know it.

OP, they're fine if they serve a perpous. Anyone who's had/worked with/looked after young kids knows how hard it is to get the fuckers to sit still. If having some shit to play with makes them able to focus on stuff I can't see a problem.

Even if they serve no real use (and the evidence points to them being pretty good in a classroom setting), it's definitely nothing to do with muh scary SJW boogeyman.

I own one. Even if you don't need one, it keeps your hands occupied, and honestly, it's sort of calming to me. I could see people with anxiety or former smokers and such benefitting from these. Unlike the other anons here, they are not just for gran autismo or adhd.

Contrary to what the other anons here say.

Just woke up. Sorry.

Sponsored content.

People will pay instagrammers with lots of followers to mention them.

They're for people who have self diagnosed ADHD and Anxiety

adhd doesn't exist. the guy who created that said so on his deathbed.

if this is for any audience it's mainly for the youth, teens and younger. and also autistic people.

just cause some guy wants to make money and puts the technicality in the description does not mean it is necessarily primarily for people with a single mental shit goin on.

bottom line it's a simply toy similar to a wheel. spend a few bucks on one, show it off to friends, get bored a day later.

Its a bearing whoooooo amaaaaaazing...No forreal people that are enticed by these are either 12 or retarded.

So these make a noise? It's there a button or you just spin it by hand?

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo5LgQuCzAY

reduces stress and my boner

It's literally just a few sets of ball bearing that you spin around. The shape helps it spin for longer. There's nothing else to it.

in the center there is an abec bearing surrounded by a printed triangle case. you hold it in it's center like holding a spree (candy) and flick it with your other fingers or other hand. once that bearing stops spinnging good whqt you do is replace it with one of the outer bearings. what this toy should really teach us humans about is bearing lifespan and taking care of abec bearings. mind you out of the box this toy is greasy. it's like playing witha fuckin skateboard wheel that has bearings in it. you are gonna wanna wash your fuckin hands. and after riding for months you are gonna probably want to clean and lube your bearings. just sawying.

Literally Toys for autist

Bait harder next time

I skate and cleaning shit out of bearings/removing the rust from them/making them rust resistant/lubricating them is the bane of my life. So easy to damage them at any point, so expensive to replace, so easy to coat your hands in gunk or lubricant or acetone.

Fuck bearing maintenance.

Oh so that's why I'm hearing more complaints about this now, despite them being a thing months ago. fucking normies

This
Anyone I know who has regular contact with bearings doesn't even pay attention to these things. When the guy showed me it in the store I was kinda just like "that's cool man" I didn't mean it but it came out kind of uninterested and rude

Why is that when I search youtube for fidget spinners I get 25 pages of our click air bullshit? Makes me feel like these are just a well organized meme by the chinks to make some easy money.

Pro-tip; dunk them whole into Diet Coke overnight, then acetone them up the next day. Use a hairdryer to get any moisture off, lubricate and replace. Actual work involved takes like 15 mins and it's good for a low effort clean in between proper maintenance.

>Senior about to graduate (I tried dropping out last year)
>Take history all over again with juniors
>Look ahead at one of the school's football players (Same one that hit me in the head with a football 2 years ago)
>I look ahead and see him spinning something
>He has a grin on his face
>It's still spinning
>He starts to laugh and continue spinning
>Laughing and spinning
>It keeps going and going
>spinning
>"user pay attention, you don't want to take history again do you"
>He looks right at me and stops spinning
>He grins

Why is everyone so serious about this? I saw one at a gas station for $4. I just casually spin it if I'm sitting at my computer, I haven't really thought about it besides that.

Why are you Retardos screaming "autism" and "I can't believe it blownn up n shieet"

Atleast you'll never be that retarded user.

Because people can't do anything nowadays without it being a sign that they're on the spectrum.

Few reasons IMO;

>They were originally designed as toys for autistic kids to help with focus
>It's new and popular, and Sup Forums is naturally contrarian.
>Some people see it in the same line as 'PC gone mad', believing it's an unnecessary concession to make for kids in class.
>A lot of Sup Forums are underageb& and see the cool kids they don't like playing with them

nypost.com/2017/05/05/woman-who-invented-fidget-spinners-isnt-getting-squat/

Had a couple appear in my school a few weeks ago.

They started flooding in after that so we banned them from classrooms. It's a load of bullshit that they help the kids to focus.

He asks stuff like why are there "Blacks only" dating sites if segregation is over

Op is one of the viral marketers. Prolly gets $.05 per post here. I"ve seen this thread posted 3 times in the past 2 days.

"If there's BLACK entertainment television, why don't we have a WHITE entertainment television?"

I'm a teacher and kids spin these things in my class room all the time. It's so fucking annoying.... I have fucking 30 spin things I've taken. kids just keep getting more retarded.

Just replace them once every two years or however you skate. I don't bother cleaning them.

Why would anyone want to see whitey chimp out

It's for people of all ages that have attention span of a potato.
It's trending on kids, but that's because of they're kids.
It does nothing but spin on hand or fingers..w.e.
Still.. people will defend cause society is dumb af.

its something I should try to capitalize on

You just know they tell their parents
>They help me focus!

No they fucking don't you little shit. They're distracting as fuck but you think they're cool and your parents are dipshits. This won't help an ADHD kid focus on schoolwork, they'll focus on the fucking shiny spinner thingy. I know this because WOOO ADHD! If I had one of these in school I would have gotten even less shit done than I already did.

I used to, but then I moved to the English coast in a shitty town with no skate parks. Every decent spot here is covered in sand and salt, so I'm having to either buy new bearing or change them every month or so. I only started doing this when a brand new set of bones rusted in about 2 months out of the box. Feels bad man.

I make money with these.

They're fun

autism =/= retardation.

>This won't help an ADHD kid focus on schoolwork

Things like this have been used for a long time because they work. These are just new. Source: special ed teacher for 7 years.

what a spectrumy thing to say

Just a matter of fact. Autism has nothing to do with mental retardation.

you do not understand ADHD

Giving your hands a thing to interact with without having to think about it too hard actually frees space in your head for ADHD people making you able to concentrate on something.

I have to live with it considering I actually have it. I would be distracted and horribly focused on the toy rather than what I'm supposed to be doing.

>what works or doesn't work for me must apply to 100% of all human beings now or ever.

Found the autist!

Toys for children.

Nope, you found the guy who works in this field and actually knows about it, i.e. has opinions on it based upon knowledge and experience.

lol retard

youtube.com/watch?v=G2w46Tetuql

0/10 troll

Rotary blades for a Norelco electric shaver? They're ok. Nothing special.

kek

Again, I kinda have a lot of personal experience with ADHD and the idea that people would not immediately be distracted by the spinny thing they're playing with is strange as shit to me. Maybe some people have it a bit differently but for me I was very easily distracted but when something takes my interest/focus it's like a laser. I would have gotten jack shit done.

By far the best thing to keep me focused was music.

so what about people who have medically diagnosed ADHD?

I like the fact that its so simple to make and sell.

Trying to cash in on this cheap(or not so cheap if youre a retard that spends 1000 bucks on these) fad before it goes out of style.

>By far the best thing to keep me focused was music.

Yep. I use this as a tool for some of my students. Only a few have used fidgety toys. For some it's ear muffs to block all sound. I have one that needs to have their arm brushed with a feather.

those spinner things are cancer. There's also these gay cubes they have

what a fucking ripoff

Who cares.as long as it helps fill my wallet.

I wonder if I ever get with a girl would she like it I pleased her with it

I prefer 1st gen beyblades.

We have a fucking generation that is literally broken.

WTF is this?

I try one but poort quality make it shit, I like to play with stuff when I code, I can't grab my dick at work so I have tried those, I need 2 hand for hand spiner so I like the cube. Do you have any good quality cube to share ?

Ive printer out close to 40 of these things.

Honestly they are pointless. Its another fad toy, every generation has a few of them. Pet rock, Tamagotchi, Slinky, etc.

Get off the haters bandwagon. If you dont like something, ignore it. Any publicity is good publicity and the more you bitch about something the more people notice it.

fucking yes, i was diagnosed at a young age and all the pills they gave me and all the things they tried never worked

its like my mind is doing a million different things but then i put some music on and get so into the music that it takes up like half of my focus, with my mind partially focused on the music it was so much easier to quiet the rest of my mind and focus on the task at hand

Guessing classical or some other calm background music. A type I would recommend would be native american flutes and medieval chant types. Something that sounds like it would be ambience music for a calm part in a video game is often good.

just get a nice old fingerbox

Theyve been around for years. Why is everyone jizzing their pants over them now?

The only time I ever had a panic attack music brought me down.

Its been done

I have a wood self-made but I can't take it to my job, to much personal value.

then get one of the cheaper factory made ones for work
i heard there are also some made of wood
quality is not the same for shure but better than nothing

Issa gimmic
youtu.be/eBLeVvAoTqg

Here's some things like I'm talking about. Relaxing stuff that still catches your ear. You might still "hear" it for hours after the song ends sort of stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=e4dT8FJ2GE0
youtube.com/watch?v=19nm5_nAwQg
youtube.com/watch?v=ST56ATKfgfs
youtube.com/watch?v=WZKW2Hq2fks
youtube.com/watch?v=BiqlZZddZEo
youtube.com/watch?v=G4BUkOjxuZo
youtube.com/watch?v=oVB7xGO5bL8

Because there is no such thing as a list like this without two steps from hell.
youtube.com/watch?v=nVhd16EzRic
youtube.com/watch?v=qonslJnjzWM
youtube.com/watch?v=FlfAOSYOs4E
youtube.com/watch?v=14ZkxaV7fQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TelwXAa2dy0
youtube.com/watch?v=dW2vDEXFitk

"The Prime Chronus" is an especially good channel for this sort of stuff.

It will legitimately help maybe one in 10,000 people, for the other 9,999 it's a gimmick