On Twitter, angry users set the hashtag #FireColbert trending worldwide

>On Twitter, angry users set the hashtag #FireColbert trending worldwide

Even Colbert, who's been pandering to sjw's and liberal cucks for like 15 years now, can't escape their "holier than thou" up on a pedestal ideology.

If a joke about "dongles" gets you fired, I imagine implying Trump is gay with Putin will do it as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/trump-2016-electoral-map-reuters-interview-xi-jinping-china-2017-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

colbert is really mad. when he talked about kim jong un in his monologue he was seething with rage. its not the funny type of anger either. the man has lost perspective.
he constantly makes jokes about penises and being gay. i dont usually watch his stupid show, but when i have he was making penis venn diagrams, asking trump how does putins dick tastes?, calling trump a cockholster etc.
he is catholic, majored in drama, and loves calling people gay. in his breakout role he played a closted gay man. you do the math

used to love his humor and I respected when the election was still a thing, now that the election is over he's angry and masterbating over the fact trump won and still making stale memes

bull fucking shit

everyone here knows that Sup Forums started that hashtag and the only people still carrying it are trumptards that are butthurt

^this
/thread

is it homophobic to CALL someone a cockholster or BELIEVE being someone's cockholster is offensive?

Libtards can't even take responsibility for their own actions.

Keep it up, soon talking itself will be banned as it disparages those without vocal cords, people will lose their jobs because it's insensitive to be employed as some people don't have jobs, and simply having five fingers on one hand will be considered racist as hitler had five fingers as well.

if he calls you gay, and you are, it's not offensive. if you're not, still not offensive right since you're not homophobic.
being gay is only offensive if you are homophobic.

>trending worldwide
failing worldwide LoL

he wont be fired and that hurts you
butthurt much? HAHAHAHAHAHA

YES FIRE THAT GUY FOR MAKING JOKES I DON'T LIKE AND PRACTICING HIS FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT DO I HATE LIBERTY AND FREEDOM

WHY CAN'T THERE BE A PUNDIT ON THE IDIOT BOX THAT TELLS JOKES THAT I AGREE WITH AND THEREFOR KNOW WHEN IT'S OKAY TO LAUGH

GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!

Kek trumptards are easily triggered snowflakes

Not gonna be fired
what are you gonna do about it cuck boi?

What is that even supposed to mean?

I thought I was the only one. I know it's a Biff Tannon/Trump comparison, but even with context, the joke doesn't really make sense. Thanks for making me feel better user.

Trump's son looks like he could be Biff's son, you mong

>Libtards can't even take responsibility for their own actions.
you're not fooling anyone

Not a trump supporter but the sjw's and liberals aren't made he's making fun of trump they're mad he's making gay jokes.

they're pretending its just trump supporters because they cant handle the sjw's

no

no they aren't

only Sup Forumstards that are posing as libtards are upset

not a chance he gets fired. His ratings have gone way up and he's already been through this a few years ago with that asian chick trying to get him fired over his ching-chong-ding-dong character

>Can't even take responsibility

Who's more likely to be butthurt right now, people who support the first amendment or the people who have already tried several times to get people fired over the clothes they wear, the jokes they make in public, their halloween costume, their private beliefs?

Think on that.... I know it's hard for SJW's to think but do try.

lol libs are now calling angry sjw's "trump supporters" for being offended
oh that's going to go well lol

Everyone is missing the point didn't the Late Show used to be classy, or has it always been cock jokes?

Want to be offended by everything and pretend it's everyone elses fault but yours? Do you have a victim complex? Are you sad life was only handed to you on a silver platter as opposed to a gold platter? Try liberalism! Everythings free here guys, don't worry... taxes will pay for it!

(no straight white males can apply, they're racist and sexist dontcha know)

go back to playing bingo at the retirement home, letterman.

Mr. Colbert is one of the most trollable
>licks his lips when discussing homosex
We should invite him to a thread

I'm just glad Trump is now making it illegal to say bad things about him or republicans. Obama was too stupid to do it when we called him monkey and nigger all the time. The only problem people outside the US saying bad things about him, it'd be difficult to prosecute them like US citizens. Maybe airstrikes or something?

>used to be classy

WTF are you talking about? do you not remember how fucking insane Letterman was?

BTW here is proof that people claiming libs are against his rant are just conservitards

The monologue was him trashing trump....

So trump supports upvoted a video meant for liberals in which colbert trashes trump, that's the proof trump supporters.... like colbert?

Fucking what, are you retarded?

exactly, "you were born a male but want to be female? stfu u snowflake"
"but also please don't make fun of daddy trump, he has soft feelings"

if you just simply get on twitter and look up the hashtag, the majority of people complaining are conservatives, don't try to deny it

I don't have a twitter account. I don't think I'm so important people want an update on what I'm doing every five seconds, also I don't suck cocks, plus I'm too busy working to use sites like twitter or tumblr.

But you know how work is right?

If Colbert had called Hillary Clinton Obama's cock holster he would have been fired immediately.

It's not what he said but the uneven reaction that should be debated.

kek, you don't need an account to look at a hashtag you tard

>he thinks any of the complaints are from liberals
If you looked at the hashtag yourself its nothing but liberals defending him while conservatives throw a hissy fit about the liberals defending him.

Well being unfamiliar with the site, I wouldnt know that would I?

>idk how to look at a website ecks dee
did you ask your parents permission before accessing the internet this morning?

>Everyone is taking the b8
>Nobody realizes this is an offshoot of an old thread from a few days ago
>Nobody gets that OP is a Masterb8er

B8ing is so easy now, all you have to do is pick a political subject and post it in Sup Forums

Pic related, it's my suggestion to all you Autismo's who fell for this b8!

You're either not understanding me or you're twisting the facts to suit your interest. I only stated I was unfamiliar with twitter as I've never been there before. That does in no way imply I don't know how to go to a website.

I'm not interested in looking at "tweets" from random people I'll never meet and I'm shocked that's appealing to anyone, so no I'm not going to go "look up the hashtag". I can't imagine a larger waste of time.

I would like to ask you though, are you capable of having a discussion or debate without the whole meme arrows "stuff im implying you said" thing, do you consider it beneath you, are you too stupid to do it properly, are you unable to defend your thoughts without twisting what others say to create strawmen then attacking the strawmen? Do you ever think it's ironic you hold a belief so firmly despite not being able to defend it properly, like... isnt it weird you believe what you believe despite not being able to defend it with facts or evidence or even mildly convincing half arugements, but it's so important to you that you twist words of anyone who disagrees?

Oh look it's mr. "I spend 24 hours a day on Sup Forums and refuse to believe a single thread isnt a troll attempt or copypasta"

Good to see you man, how's it hanging?

Hold on there buttercup sparkle whatever the fuck goddamn pony name you call yourself nowadays twinkletoes, David Letterman has more sanity in his left nut than you do in your entire body. If you had any inclination on having a decent life, you'd start rethinking yours and get with program there buttercup. Now your gonna get that urge to say hey wait a minute your just a conservative douche i don't have to listen to you, welp you should because your headed down a very dark and lonely road there snowflake.

I mean, the fact that you can't even be bothered to open your eyes and look at the evidence when it's so easily accessible is pretty astounding to me, i believe what i believe because i saw it, meanwhile you're hiding behind bullshit excuses "Liberals only get offended by this stuff", "i don't have a twitter account, i have a job". Also, in no way did I say it was appealing to read tweets, I personally can't stand twitter, but middle-aged trump supporters that are outraged at Colbert love it, it's a perfect platform for them to quickly post their #FireColbert tweets

sometimes for that really good pasta you gotta take the bait and throw it in the dish

>hows it hanging
>hanging

No, but seriously, I don't spend all my time on here, but if you look at the wording of his post, it's very obvious he's trying to start shit. It's a b8 thread because it is, and it's blatantly obvious that it is b8. Don't feel too bad about falling for it though user, remember, there's always a way out!

even if he did get fired, he would be replaced by another faggot of the same type

I think he'll get over the election when the president those:

businessinsider.com/trump-2016-electoral-map-reuters-interview-xi-jinping-china-2017-4

Seriously? Unless he's worried about the legitimacy of his election, why the fuck is he still talking about this?

Conservatives hahaha

At first they're all like "we dont care for political correctness" but then they're like "Colbert said a joke I don't like fire him".

Hypocrisy yay

..yea.. that's why they are doing it

why are they doing it then?

I think it was a joke about how they all predicted the wrong thing and can suck his dick like putin

because they can
it's funny
but i love how terrified you guys are getting over it
screaming safe space hoping they stop using your own crying shit against you.
fucking hysterical
but keep screaming "TRIGGERED" im sure that will make Sup Forums stop

I think Stephen Colbert can go fuck himself independently of any statements he made. He's a bitch, Trump is a bitch, liberals are bitches and so are conservatives.

You're all a bunch of bitches.

lol ok, sounds like you have a case of being triggered yourself

Eh, China has more pull then that. Minus the fact they produce a shit ton of Trump M
merchandise (He sure as hell won't be moving that shit to Mexico), they're still the second largest economy in the world. They got him to quit that Taiwan shit out real quick.

yup, im so triggered
you got me. im sitting here crying because clobert hurt my fee fee's
now that you called me out , .. i guess ill stop posting on twitter about how he needs to be fired.
after all being offensive is not acceptable .. it's 2017 for fucks sake people

lmao what's that green thing, i'm just here to talk politics among like-minded individuals

>Vladimir Putin's cock holster
Id give him a raise

checked

you act like this where twitter cucks come to circle jerk about trump, welp your kinda dumb and your "bait" is dumb, its probably because your parents were dumb

God I miss him