What do y'all think of tpb? I just finished the first 10 seasons and honestly boys I wanna fucking cry...

What do y'all think of tpb? I just finished the first 10 seasons and honestly boys I wanna fucking cry.. The look on bubbles face and Ricky's disbelief just hit me home and I need someone to talk to about it :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3N877Nps_Nk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>watching post Clattenburg

I thought their cut of Suicide Squad was atrocious.

1-7: God tier
8: Meh
9-10: Fucking trash

What're you talking about?

Wut?

As far as I'm concerned, when they 'ended' it with season 7, that was it.

Movies don't count except maybe the christmas one.

Kek.

Does Say Goodnight to the Bad Guys count? Because that was a great end to the series.

this to be perfectly fucking honest

Even with season 7 the show was played out. Countdown to Liquor Day was a perfect conclusive ending to the series, and it should have remained the ending.

I'm from Nova Scotia, and I watched TPB while I was going through school. I was upset at the time when the series ended, and it was years of syndication on Showcase before the boys got popular in the USA and the Netflix reboot happened. I was excited when they announced it even, and liked "Don't Legalize It" well enough. But nobody, i stress *nobody* could possibly tell me with a straight face that seasons 8-10 are even worth sharing a name with the original run.

>ITT: a bunch of shit apples

I don't see what's so bad about the new seasons. Seems like people being contrarian nostalgia fags imo.

You can't tell me that seeing snoop kick it with the boys wasn't glorious

Don't even remember that one. I haven't watched anything since countdown to liquor day and I wasn't thrilled.

The movies often seemed like a retread of episodes. The show was also formulaic I guess, but I liked it more than the movies for some reason.

You did watch the seasons over time right user? Please tell me you didn't binge watch in less than 2 months? I watched all the seasons in a few weeks last winter and felt about 20% dumber afterwards. It's taken me months of watching nothing but youtube documentary s and reading 3rd grade school textbooks I find at my public library to feel I'm beginning to recover.

Watching this episode right now, this is pretty painful.

>tfw you grew up in Dartmouth and regularly recognize sets from the show

one of the worst fucking fanbases there is in terms of spewing catchphrases

I though SGBG was better than season 7.

I liked it as a ending. The idea they're just stuck in a never ending cycle.

I watched all the seasons over like 2-3 weeks last summer and I actually started sounding like Ricky.

I know that feel.

I thought that season was fine until snoop and the other retards showed up

Did you go to that school where ricky was janitor?

Dartmouth vocational, I'm gonna guess without looking it up?

>Got a big enough rick there, Joint?

Same boat, I'm watching the Snoop episode right now.
The Jimmy Kim showing up was pretty bad too, but this is awful focusing an entire episode around it.

I'm kind of sick of Layhee too, him and Randy feel done.

the part of Don't Legalize It where Lahey is driving "from Montreal" but he's actually just driving up and down Main Street in Woodside had me laughing my ass off

yes, but it's called Cole Harbour High irl

One of the comfiest shows ever, and I don't know how.

When did you start watching?

Most Canadian shows suck because they're so low budget. TPB turned that weakness into it's strength. Being multicamera and having actual celebrities, not Alex Lifeson kills that.

>not having to wait 42 weeks for a new 10 episodes

soo comfy

>That very obvious replacment of Trevor with Jacob

Not gonna lie, I loved how he emulated Julian

Trev thought he was an artsy dude just because he made the same dumb face and played the same dumb part over and over

I read Trevor's thing about leaving the show, he seems pretty justified.

>all this shilling for 5 hour energy

youtube.com/watch?v=3N877Nps_Nk

It's kind of funny seeing them have a following. I remember lahey and randy, even bubbles showing up at random shitty bars I used to frequent. I guess that's as close as I've ever been to meeting a 'celebrity'

I hear about them hitting the bars at least once a year still.

If you like comfyness of TPB you should watch the documentary Anvil: the story of anvil. It's a Canadian kino and both hilarious and heart breaking