YOU BETTER NOT BRING ANY DOUBLES INTO MY THREAD MAGGOTS!

YOU BETTER NOT BRING ANY DOUBLES INTO MY THREAD MAGGOTS!

no

ha!

SIR YES SIR!

Sir Yes Sir!

SIR, NO. SIR!

checksum.

kek

PERMISSION TO GET TRIPS, SIR

Sir Yes Sir

Denied.

Dubs are for faggots anyways.

Singles ready for inspection sir

Fight me

Wtf

SIR YES SIR

(ノ°Д°)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Stick win evertime

Watch me FAGGOT

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

fuck you sgt faggot

Suck my black privates

fuck you and fuck your dubs

what about trips

YES SIR THANK YOU SIR

Fuck you.

sorry, sarge

Thank you sir may I have another?

you dont own me

im the fuhrer in mein reich i can get as much doubles as i fcking desire u little bolschewisten huso !

You're doing it wrong. The army pride themselves on using cliche terms like "maggots" and using the hilarious drill sergeant "voice" during basic. If you're going to use a picture of a marine corps drill instructor, you're going to need to change that to something along the lines of "so I guess we just bring fucking dubs into my god damned thread now, right? We just do whatever the fuck we want now? You dumb fucking bitch! You piece of shit! Answer me! Open your fucking cock pit! Yes sir, no sir, fuck you sir or some shit! Ok, get on the fucking deck now. Get up now. Get the fuck back down there! What the fuck do you think you're doing?! Get up now. Fucking now! Keep those fucking dubs out of my god damned thread! Aye aye sir! SCREAM IT! FUCK! SCREAM IT! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH! AAAAAHHHHH! AYE AYE SIR! FUCKING SCREAM IT!"

And then you leave. But you have to make sure you sound like you've been deepthroating big black cock all day, shaking your hands around like your Michael j fox, and crouching and cocking your neck weird directions to really hammer the point home.

what about trips?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

mfw wen no dubs

AYE AYE GUNNY!

you'll never take my dubs faggot

SIR YES SIR

k

fuck the system

LOL UR A MARINE CUCK FUK OFF IM A GENERAL

i wanna see all the niglets die

pflaume

i dont have any dubs sir

my apologies sir

/thread after first post.