Using arrow keys to control movement.

Register credit card at start of game
Game itself and all content is free
When you die, you have to pay real money
There is no way to get the money back
If you fail to pay, your character stays dead
You can only have one character
>made by EA

what about using the space key to make your character jump? seems cool right?

Sounds way too good and coherent for ea.

Rolling for anal circumference

underrated post

Masturbation targets. You gotta jerk off and try to hit targets.
> VR game obviously

the power to freeze time for a % based shoot

10/10 make a game you idiot

The mechanic where OP is a giant faggot and a failure to everyone around him so he goes to Sup Forums creates a shitty bait thread to bait other retards to give him ideas
>kill yourself faggot

Players poop contains corn or nuts corisponding to what the player ate in game.
Evolve into companion app to add your real life horrible bowel habits.

Monopoly: black players start in jail and do not collect $200 for passing Go. They get to steal $500 from any other player who's property they land on which has a house built on it.

the ability to rip limbs and other body parts and use them as a weapon

>mfw user just described how arcade games used to work
>mfw he's proud he just had a new revolutionary idea
>mfw teenagers will agree with him

That's genius. Niggerpoly?

>What is World of Warcraft?

How many coins on metal slug or puzzle bobble?

Ctrl+shift+2+F5+L+backspace+enter+right arrow key to start game.

what is an arcade

>you can rape anyone you want
>you can also be raped

Game senses you blinking in real life, when you blink, the player/character also blinks. blinking for character lasts 1 second.

>Skyrim defeat mod

Thief in multiplayer
Flame throwers for first person shooters

gassing Jews in VR

Masturbation. The games senses your hand and masturbates a vr cock, in front.

This game is called "Sup Forums

>splatoon
>waw

i dont know why but i heard that before somewhere

A pokemon go-esque rpg with random encounters based on player level and bosses at landmarks and parks

>game is also full of bugs
>9 times out of 10 you feel like your death was unjustified

Now it's an EA game.

javascript:quote('731707378');
Call of duty world at war campaign has flamethrower.

You can only make your character move if you type in the Konami code followed by whatever action you want him to follow through with.

so its an mmo with an auction house, you can rob the auction house to get items for free, but its fuckin hard, and the game "insures" you goods so you get payed, but less than if you they bought it.

as an add on to that you could impliment a police force type guild thing where they hunt know criminals and either jail them or kill them

Already done in the Forest

Didn't notice that.

Every frame, there is a 1 in 10000 chance that the player character dies of a heart attack or stroke or gets raped to death by niggers. like the faggot he is. (Assuming 60 fps, adjust accordingly).

>OP: the game

I don't need new game ideas, I just need Futa Quest finished.

or dwarf fortress.

Pic related lets you use your own arm as a weapon
You can even throw it if I recall right and it comes back to you.

It's called One Life

Game also comes with 20 dlc cartriges that should have been in the base game to start with to plug into your machine, all for a price of course.

You have to kill yourself but only if you're OP

Everytime you blink the game increases in difficulty

A games where you bet money on how many times you can survive a zombie outbreak, if you win you get a hat or weapon, if you loose... You lost all yourself money, only way to get money is to sell your hats or weapons.

Anally raping everything that moves

schitzophrenia metre that uses both gradually progressing discommoded voices and infra sound (safe (or as safe as you can) levels of course)

>game becomes popular in speedrunning

have you not played rape simulator

Horror game that bricks your computer at the end of the game

This would be Hell in VR with headphones.

There's a game called "Rape simulator"?

Game where you actually start at the highest level and level down naturally making the game more difficult as you continue through it.

>Start with every ability
>Level down and lose most abilities
>End up with a build by endgame
This is... actually a good idea... what the fuck

Yea I've actually been working on the concept for a bit but haven't gotten very far.

a game where if you die. you die for real.

You can only die and not win. There is no game, only game over screen.

It would force you to learn all the different playstyles without creating alts (which nobody does first time playing anyway). Before deciding on one for good.

How would you explain it story-wise though? Like a God who is slowly being transformed into a man? or something like that?

fucking metal slug always got me on the bridge
that'll teach me for being a hopeful child in a roller rink

you die if you say anything

Wouldn't the average person be overwhelmed by all the skills and abilities at the beginning? A smart person probably wouldn't have much trouble, but games are supposed to target as wide an audience as possible for maximum profit, no?

the more time you waist the harder the game becomes.

Severance, Medievil

"Super mighty preemptive striku"
The North Korean survival video game.

Kek

That's not vidya, that's a simulator

>It would force you to learn all the different playstyles without creating alts (which nobody does first time playing anyway). Before deciding on one for good.
>How would you explain it story-wise though? Like a God who is slowly being transformed into a man? or something like that?
Yes something very similar to that or some powerful being who is trying to banish demons inside of him, however, said demons give him his power.

I actually hope someone employs something like this in the future. Maybe not the voices, because as you said, shit would be well and truely fucked. Use of infra sound could be really effective for horror tho.

>What is a casual filter
And besides, most players will stick to one way of playing or another, and this would just 'streamline' that as you continue playing, exactly the same way that levelling up does.

Except as you get further into the game, you have to get better, not lazier or better gear etc.

Like Papers Please, but you're verifying posts on the internet and every time you're successful in catching a mistake your score goes down, someone calls you a pedantic faggot, and your mother asks you when you're going to get a real job (but she doesn't just ask and then leave; it's like a mini-boss that won't go away until you give it some half-answer).

You eventually reload magazines that you previously didn't empty.

>shit would be well and truely fucked
Pussies. I'd love to see that. Be nice to actually be unsettled by a horror game for once.

>What is Shadow of Rome

What most interests me is actually picking your path to deleveling choosing which skills you want to get rid of first. I have no way of making this game a reality so any of you how like the concept can take it. I'd just like to see it made.

>As you get rid of skills, other skills that you keep gain multipliers
You become less powerful mid-game as you deal with your 'transformation' at it's worst, then go back to being alpha for the very endgame

Wat fink?

Dixk swing mode

A game where you control a team of people, all with unique skills that can be used for certain puzzles, you can only take so many people with you in a squad and their skills work together in different ways to unlock extra areas and do deeper puzzles. When one character dies, they're gone, no replacements, that skill is lost forever. Each death changes how the story progresses since all the characters have different personalities and outlooks on how things should be done. Autosave only so no save-scumming.

Already done, nigger

>Every level is a creepy rendition of the psyche.
>Starts out dark and spooky without any real objective until you figure out what you're supposed to do for the first time (through trial and error or something) but the levels get brighter and more logical the closer you get to the end.

>maybe if you lose a certain ability you have to work your way around the obstacle using whatever is left (movement builds have an easy time navigating but a harder time fighting or something like that)

>be neutral MC
>have dark powers that can make game easier
>powers become stronger as you use them
>at a certain point it starts changing the story/endings
inb4 autism, but just as a comparison
>kind of like a genocide route on Undertale, except the abilities would go much further than just "hit"