ITT: things you are the only one to do

ITT: things you are the only one to do

I'll start:
> pepper sandwich (I put a shitload of black pepper between two slices of bread)

Ritz crackers + cottage cheese + tapatio = holy fuck.

when I shit I squat over the toilet with my feet on the seat

I sometimes use a tissue to wipe the sweat off my asscrack when I fap, then use the same tissue to wipe the jizz off my cock

After youre done fapping do you take your fingers and squeeze from the base up to get that last bit of cum out. Like squeezing the last bit of toothpaste from the tube

yeah but its not unusual
i mean everyone does that, right ?

I mean I think so

I masturbate

you WHAT

i use the clock like a magic 8 ball

so like which numbers mean yes/no/maybe to you? genuinely interested

well it started out 2 was yes, 1 was no.

its much more complicated now

I'm actually trying to stop doing it. Like if I see a 42 (highest priority yes) I'll sometimes stop flat and walk in a different direction or something

Whenever I get constipated I shovel an entire pizza and a six pack of beer into my gullet and it cleans me out almost instantly every time

yup, this is literally fap basics user

used to do that

the problem is that minutes are too predictable if you do it several times in a row, and seconds are too short to have a precise number.

oh man I have similar issues.
Everytime someone mentions a certain word that reminds me of a bad past I have to spit, and if I don't I feel like something really bad will happen to me and I have to get out of the immediate area. But Im trying very hard to just ignore it because inside I know that if I don't do it Ill be fine

yeah you have to be honest with it

This is pretty normal

if you don't do it you have that fucking last drop of cum that comes out when you already put your pants back on, staining your underwear

I fap to the sickest guro shit imaginable

like shintaro kago: the Asian properity sphere
uziga waita: the daily life of mai-chan / game over
and ningen bakkuken

Alright but heres the real question, do you get the same satisfaction as when your load was really really thick, like almost a complete glob. And you take your fingers and pull it out of the tip of your dick and its a string and it finally snaps out of your urethra. Best way I can explain it

I sometimes roll 3 dice and interpret the results in order to tell me how my day is going to go. One die stands for the body/reality, the other is for the mind/soul, and the last is for cosmic balance, which is more a measure of quantum instability and random chance.

nutella sandwich with cheese

wut

i'm not nutting noodles here bro

pretty sure that's just you

the fuck

when i fap in the shower, the jizz gets very sticky and coagulates into cum clots
i try to get as much cum to make the biggest jizzclot possible

I hold my breath when obese people pass me in the supermarket.

same. niggers too

I bite my toenails.
Touch my asshole after wiping to make sure I'm clean
I jam to IIm7 VImaj7 chord progressions with II and bII minor pentatonic scales
I shower in the dark with all the cracks in the bathroom door covered and look for faces in the void

last one is nice

As far as sandwiches.. Peanut butter and Turkey. Peanut butter and lemon pepper. Pretty much anything with peanut butter.

We speak American here. Good luck with PSAT's

I sit on the edge of my bathtub while the water fills completely. Once it's full, I go in for about a minute and get out

Usually read a book or jerk off while doing this

Rice+sourcream (and sometimes lemon/lime) = good
Everyone else finds it repulsive

Some people drink chocolate milk while they eat hotdogs, i dont participate in this heinous act, just thought id mention it....