The think Trump is the perfect person to represent America. He is fat and a fucking idiot

The think Trump is the perfect person to represent America. He is fat and a fucking idiot.

now that is what a REAL man looks like

awww, still triggered? faggot

That's not Trump.

and his daughter is a libtard that will ruin the family name just like other American families. I give her 5 years until she cheats and gets caught.

Fat shaming!!

>and his daughter is a libtard that will ruin the family name just like other American families. I give her 5 years until she cheats and gets caught.
>and his daughter is a libtard that will ruin the family name just like other American families.
>ruin the family name

literally the fattest President we've ever had. He's fatter than Taft.

(You)
You see students, you gotta use their quotes and everything wrong they create.
Let them be your blacksmiths

thicc

This is the Age Of Cuck.

If you don't like Trump you are a feminine flaming liberal. Right???

Republicans have your micro penises in a vice.

OK... Point being you have to be fucking Leonidas to lead through an office?

>vain
>narcissist
>pathological liar
>pedophile
>incestuous
>rapist
>more stupid than shit
>proud of his ignorance
>irresponsible
>loudmouth
I agree, he's the epitome of Americans and all of America.

We already see them constantly flaming each other here for no other reason than to troll each other. I hope to watch as they burn their whole country down just to troll each other.

There's got to be some way to get them fighting in the streets.

That's why the Russians got him in.

>le rich boogeyman is ruining my life by not allowing me to steal his wealth
Loving this meme

cucked by the rich

Such shit bait, waiting for some idiot to fall for it

its funny though, Muricans had started to build up their respect globally again with Obama and then this.

How is it bait?

The last guy was a manipulative piece of shit who used his skin color and the media to win. なんで

living in a third world country must be hard

How is it not?

Putin's cock holster

>daily reminder that Trump is not a woman
>"and a fucking idiot"
>The think is Trump
10/10 bait.

Isn't fat shaming a bad thing to you people?

Fair enough. We totally had that coming.

How much wood would a woodcuckchuck nigger chuck if a woodspickchuck could chuck junglebunnywood?

Ivanka? Are you serious? Do you really think she's anything but a capitalist?

>fat and a fucking idiot
But that's what makes him perfect

Taft had to have a special tub built specifically for him when he became prez. Our current is a fatass, but not that fat.

>says the guy that probably blames jews for the world's problems.

Not at all. The point is that he's willing to shame people without at all considering his hypocrisy.

Enough to invest in a wooden sandal business

>they capitalized fat-shame

why do SJWs think that there made up terms are so important

>There's got to be some way to get them fighting in the streets.
It's already happening. It's called BLM

He's stealing money from the government that is need to make America great.

America land of the cucked.

It's a woman's body. A fat old woman.

>calls someone an idiot
>can't even string a sentence together

You're Mansplaining now.

>The think Trump

>there

Thought invalidated by improper grammar.

i keked

Sorry, I couldn't hear your criticism over the sound of our soldiers occupying your shitty country because your pussy government begged for protection against Russia.

>call's 'some1 n ideyut
>cannot even spell a together a sentence

Whoms the ideyut now bish?

Under rated post!

>nut oor compleet cent-ance

>vain
>narcissist
>pathological liar
>incestuous
>rapist
>irresponsible
>loudmouth
FIFY

>libtard
>cuck
>bitch
>believes the news
>eats spaghetti with a spoon
>finger fucked a fat faggot
>niggers are black
>Fuck my penis little bigtch.

I hope your whore of a mother gets raped and murdered by a pack of wild niggers

HE HAZ A BEUTIFUL BODY HES A REAL MANE NEED NO WOMAN DEM HIPS ROCK YO WORLD SUGAR

Sorry, I don't live in Nigville so that will not happen.

He's majestic.

That's what a real American looks like in the wild.

Alright ill bite, although those points based on personality and his idiosyncrasy can be very plausible, somewhat evident if you will. It doesn't change the fact that he is one of the last men standing between the jews and the globalists. Would Hillary be any better? she dwells in far more horrific controversy and their agenda is pro nwo. With the way they feed society, distort perceptions and are wishing to abolish christianity for a muslim majority, I am quite happy I am siding with the opposition.

i think you mean bougieman

I was thinking his personality best reflects the personality traits of ALL Americans.

Which is why we would all like to watch Americans burn their own country to the ground.

OMG OP. You are obsessed with Trump. Your pictures are not even worth posting.

Either get some mental health or, better yet, get a job.

Just the fact that an idiot like him can be elected president is enough to make me find a new country. Take away healthcare from the poor. Build a wall that's (NOT) going to keep the Mexicans out. Such stupidity is what America's become.

>fat
>fucking idiot

What's your point, boss?

Same here, I'm rich enough to have a yacht and the winning party is supposed to be for the rich people.

They aren't good for rich or poor though, they are conservative and just want to regress and dismantle work done by the progressive parties over the last 60 years.

You have to be a little villager that never travels and hates brown people to like these parties. Or someone with a stately home on an island who never likes to leave it.

I could argue just over half, but what do you think would happen world wide if America were to fall?

Lol, people are still mad

your asture political observation has certainly given me something to think about

kek

>the think Trump

Rural people shouldn't vote and Trump proves why.

And therefore the perfect person to represent america.

Daily reminder the man in those photos is fucking 70 and President of the United States
Daily reminder it's worse for women to be fat than for men, especially if they're young.

Enjoy having no food/economy

And you generaltion is the fattest of all the americans. Fuck...make it globally.

Americans are fat fucks amd will die from eating their own fag fast food. Just die already so mexico can clean the shit hole up you fuckers

No...you stupid americans were not fixing anything. The world knows how much of a joke you cucks are. Fuck the usa inbred fucks

>fat shaming
People SHOULD be shamed for being fat. Publicly. Humiliatingly. Branded with a big, pink G for gluttony. They bog down healthcare facilities with glaringly "fat problems", they take up space in narrow walkways, on airplanes, elevators, movie theaters, etc. Ever go to an amusement park and get trapped behind a cluster of people only to find a slow-moving fatmobile, motor smoking with the effort of moving a quarter ton of human waste?

Fuck fat people. I say that with the assurance of someone that can just walk away from angry, pre-stroke-victims as I insult them. They can chase me until their knees cave in and they explode from their own mass being unstable. Fuck fat people and insult them without repercussions.

>he thinks all rural people are farmers
>he thinks rural people are the backbone of the economy
The fact that you people are always so worried about immigrants taking your jobs proves how expendable you are.

Daily reminder

Its the worst thing to be american..peroid. fuck you lazy fat fucks

you took way much text to do that

But at least he's not a beta cuck faggot making user threads on a Saturday.

It´s amazing how sexism and penis size jokes are used against men on a daily basis and it´s ok, but staring to a women is sexual harrasment.

It has nothing to do with the "wealth" portion and everything to do with the industry regulations and consumer protections (all of which benefit cletus the miner with beetus more than any other group) that they ALWAYS push to remove, so stockholders can see their stock prices go up a bit. That's not "stealing wealth", it's preventing the shit that happened with Rockefeller from happening again. You know, tenement housing, basically not paying employees other than cost of living, allowing them to die from their job conditions, etc.

It is, but it's shop'd.

From a scotlandfag's perspective, he does represent america, for both good and bad reasons/

>good
he built an international business empire. he is the living embodiment of the american dream and the quintessential new york billionaire. he has a hot wife, he has a hot daughter, he's a solid family man and has a great family to boot. above all, he's pro free speech.

>bad
he's a braggart, a loudmouth, talks and thinks afterwards if at all.

he's every america i've ever encountered rolled into one.

Mexico has a higher obesity rate than America. Canada will have to take care of this.

I never claimed that

#COCKHOLSTER