Kik slooot thread. post names and post wins

Kik slooot thread. post names and post wins.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/aRIkF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

ericamax0529

apriestofultralord
super submissive cum slut. open with a dick pic and domination shit and she'll crack easy

bumping

Bump

Kik: marlouss
young fat titted litlle whore
Shes a dirty fuck cow with huge young udders

Hey Sup Forums. If you don't want white knights ruining your chances of nudes Kik me their names.

Pic related I'm very hung.

Kik : RealHorsey

bump

stayvioletxx

anyone have luck with this one?

caitjones99 would happily give my left leg to see this one

Tried all, no luck so far.

apriestofultralord delivered. But not with live pic. I'll keep trying to see if she's real or not.

any wins?

post what you got!

Bump

Kik julichh
She love older guys

juliius99 (kik) is forced to send the nudes of his own mom or even sending her underwear live , she is a milf

i got some wins one sec pulling off phone and puttting on computer

how is he forced

how does he get the nudes?

Kik djmack2015

someone from is city has the pics and if he doent send them on requests they get published

Any info? Pics? Convos?

molliecoddle
Young lady who regularly let's an old man drop his load in her mouth

from who?

oh shit tripssss

Lmao catfish. That's ejackson1212.

thought so thats why i used pics of a guy from reddit lol

are you saying ejackson1212 the actual girl or the catfishes real account?

Report her then

Most definitely a catfish account.

Yah, that's why you should report that shit

Any wins

Like a bot?

apriestofultralord all I got. Suspected catfish.

she's cute!

I got the exact same picture and more. I for sure feel it's a catfish.

more of her?

Report that shit, I'm tired of fapping to fake shit

mz.lylylove

As soon as I asked for love pics she ignored me. Absolutely catfish

I'd bend her over and show her the 50 states.

I sent a full body pic with my face some weeks ago, how fucked am I? Real question here

To ejackson or Erica? ejackson's legit. This new Kik using her is a catfish. If you sent your face with body to ejackson you should be safe and sound.

Diamonds.

Got anymore? Sauce?

I would have gotten wins from ejackson far before anyone else too but didn't want to show my cock, I have a very nice one just I don't do that shit. You snooze you loose I guess.

She says this isn't true

Sent it to ejackson1212. Am I safe and how can I trust you user?

live_forever95 she's a bit of a size queen though so good luck

You can't trust me, but I've gotten intimate with a shit ton of women to know the way she acted and what she said she was definitely a girl. Plus she sent me a camera pic of me telling her to wear a bikini so there's that. I highly doubt she'd spread it or something like that so you should be in the clear.

Thing is, I'm pretty sure I received the same image as and it showed it was a camera pic I just deleted the convo after my suspicion.

I still think she's legit. Where you the one who posted the first ever wins of her? If you were she's definitely legit.

more please

Anouk_black
Daddysbabycakee
Queenjamilla
Yoitskat

I never posted the wins because I was afraid of some revenge shit or something, also it was a some time ago and then I kept seeing her kik here on a lot of threads. Sorry for my disbelief, but why do you think she's legit? I really need to be sure so I can be calmed for a while

"size queen" - LOL, got a little cock do you user?

The way she speaks and what she made me go through makes me think she's legitimate. I never saw the conversation of the other guy who got wins and if it was a camera picture or not but I still bet you're in the clear.

Any interest in a fat Indian chick?

Karish patel?

Alright, do you still chat with her?

I don't know who you are but I'm going to guess you're in my class and have either started the rumours or have heard them.

I know you and the others find it hilarious that I stutter. Having suffered this abuse since primary school you'll have to forgive me for not laughing with you.

I guess you're angry that my mum has ms. I'm sorry I got given time off for it. I don't know how you've decide I have offered sexual favours in order to get the time off or how giving my kik out will help anything.

Nah. I told her I wouldn't send her my dick until she sent me more and that was the end of the conversation.

any luck anybody?

ANyone got any of her wins? or anyone trying to get more? ejackson1212

People on her are massive husks that lack actual souls and morals. Leave this place while you still can. Also I hope things look up and get better for you.

Thanks

Can you post a screenshot of a convo?

I ammmmmm

Didn't bother to save it and moved on.

Alright user, thank you for giving me some peace.

I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. Relax and enjoy life amigo, no need to worry.

Thank you good Sir, best to you.

Recently made a really stupid fucking mistake with a girl from one of these threads that could cost me sex. I will need the luck you offer me, thank you. You'll be fine though, don't stress.

We need to stop thinking with our cocks when they get hard. All the luck in the world to you.

ambear76
she got leaked and anons have been sending her tribs. apparently has a dog fetish too. enjoy
imgur.com/a/aRIkF

It wasn't really me thinking with my cock, it was more so me literally not using an ounce of brainpower to determine what the decision I should have taken was. Thank you once again for your luck though, greatly appreciated.

Ugh pretty sure she's still in school judging from "school makes me want to kill myself". Uh oh.

has to be college or atleast 18 since she has a tattoo

kek

do your worst elmarie15

Steph.the.joker19

Bump

>report the kik account because you got catfished
are you actually retarded, nigger?

Any nude?

GrumpySusi
She's bi and loves being dominated by milfs (foot worship, face-sitting etc). I hate her.

autumnbloom

Same, anyone got anything on her yet?

Damn would love to see them lips doing naughty things

managed to get this myself, you guys suck

This is her Kik photo now...

who cares faggot

occultparadigm

degenerate druggie, super into anal. total bitch in my experience hope you guys can fucking put her in her place

What'd you do? Send her timestamped dick pic?

Steph.the.joker19? Damn

i had an actual conversation with her

Well count me out then. What'd you talk about?