Would you ever consider betraying your race...

Would you ever consider betraying your race, shaming your family and disgracing your heritage by settling down with and impregnating a non-white girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9LxaoXa7fa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

Easily

>betraying your race
What the fuck is that you stupid Jew idiot? How does a person betray a whole race by having sex? Are you fucking retarded?

treacherous piece of shit

I plan on settling down with a non white girl I've been with for years

Never. I don't fuck the help, I don't fuck animals

Nope

>Christina Santini
This pathetic idiot whore has spent literally YEARS spamming boards with her retarded pictures trying to establish herself in some realm of the entertainment business. She's betraying humanity by being such a desperate cumslut whore

proofs

Just how fucking stupid are you, exactly?

Rolling for 3 or 5.

K k f m kkkk f

>, I don't fuck animals
Yeah you do. You also eat shit handily.

proofs

>I don't fuck animals
Whites fuck more animals more than any other race combined.

I'm a beta virgin loser. I would marry and impregnate almost any girl so long as she wasn't a meth addict.

I really can't be too picky and besides, asian girls are cute.

what did he mean by this?

being a race traitor is not a real thing. get a fucking life.

>You also eat shit handily.
More than every other race combined.

>betraying your race
White women betrayed our race for wanting to be "strong independent wumynz" first.

I will stick to my Asian wife, who doesn't think the world is run by the patriarchy™

Unnumbered

>white people

>filthy niggers. they stink like shit and they're dirty af amirite guys amirite?

Say it again, I don't fuck animals.white is right.

it is. what will happen to diversity when we are all mixed? There will be only one race which causes problems.

For every post that says they wouldn't, I'm going to make a mulatto baby.

Oh you want more? Okay.

White girls are boring as fuck. I exclusively fuck non-white bitches. Black girls are the best, they're used to being treated like shit by dumb ass black dudes, all you have to do it be a little nice and she'll be all up on your dick.
>protip: if you're a virgin and want to get laid, go after colored bitches.

Yeah probably but they'd have to be pretty smart and not a darkie of any kind. I'd consider light skinned persians or Indian or maybe a light latini or a thicc asian unicorn.

>niggers (the men) are pretty bad all around
One of the instances where stereotypes are really spot on. Niggers really are the worst stereotypes of themselves.
>and I'm the guy posting the white shit eating dog fucker pics

who gives a shit about what we all look like? cultural diversity will still exist. becoming one race is more or less inevitable.

Do the genes carry from the father or the mother? If i make a mix race baby that is majority my genes, and they had a mix race with majority white genes, outbreeding is possible. Actually, for someone who wants to get rid of nigs you have an obligation to attempt to outbreed them. Obviously perpetuate your own race by breeding with Aryan women, but on the side it seems logical to breed mutt women too.

I've had white GF's all my life. It always ended with drama. Either I couldn't commit because I wasn't really in love, or they turned into clingy pieces of shit that wouldn't let me do anything without them in the vicinity.

Now, for the first time ever, I'm in a relationship with an Asian girl, and everything is going right. I'm absolutely in love with her, and I will most definitely start a family with her in the near future.

Suck my dick OP.

I do, theres nothing sexier than a caramel mocha latte colored mixed girls round fucking ass, nigga

kill yourself this instance

Ive already got an asian gf, since the asians are the true master race of this planet

White girls are raised thinking their princesses, why fuck with bitches like that. Nothing will ever be good enough. Pussy is pussy, and in my experience, black pussy is submissive pussy.

>doesnt know shit about genetics
Don't you know it goes boy-girl-boy-girl.

Are you truly this retarded?

>thinking their princesses
Yeah... and their daddys dick is Prince Charming. Don't give white girls to omuch credit, most of them are molested and abused as fuck---by their own dads and uncles (and brothers sometimes)

After I make a shitload of halfbreeds.

Asian/latina mixes are objectively the most sexy race/breed of human to exist on this planet

paralleled only by black/white

Yeah nigga. Fuck some asians and force those chink rice paddy genes to grow some juicy phat black asss, niggaaaaa

I can't do it. I'd be too embarrassed.

While I don't fully agree with the totality of your statement, I have to admit I've been jacking off to one asian/latina mix girl for a few weeks. Her mom is hardcore North Korean (so korean I can only assume North Korean) and her mom has NO ass yet the mixed daughter has a serious case of sweetass. It is truly amazing and gives my life meaning to even be able to witness these new incredible breeds.

any day, any time

Would happily do that with a black woman in my own country, never an American black woman though, American black people are just fucking weird with how much they separate themselves from the culture and blame all their problems on whitey.

>I
Fuck off santini. Jesus. Why don't you develop a personality or character first you vapid whore, and then try to get famous on merits. You can only over-publicize and whore yourself on the net SO MUCH before you have to consider "damn nigga, this shit isn't working"

youre a virgin though

I can impregnate whoever you like, as longs as she is hot as hell

with an AZN wifu yes, young desu
>>masterace

No, I didnt know that. In old school Christianity the blood of the mother is what the child inherits, which is what is was thinking here. Your confident its that simple? A certain bloodline cant have dominant genes to the point that they outbreed the other partners genes? This seems possible to me.

ay bruv, you forgot to take your meds today.

No, but I would consider betraying the human race and helping the machine world supplant it as the predominant species. Not as sexy, I know.

Not true. I'm only a 'human virgin', but not an anal or bestiality virgin.

Do you know what a "vapid whore that reeks of desperation, yet has nothing to offer" means? Change that.

youre not the brightest tool in the shed are you?
You are supposed to impregnate everyone you can.
Knock up negress' so their offspring will be half decent

I was about to marry a brown Muslim girl but broke it off.

she probably blew it out of proportion

>be Jew
>tfw my race has no shame

Why are you so mad, Lee? Coz you're a shit fuck so I finished you?

Depends on your definition of non-white.

I'm white. Most Asians find blacks repulsive.

>Betraying race
I don't serve any race
>Shaming family
My previous gf was not white, family liked her much, wanted me to marry her. So, no shame involved.
>Disgracing heritage
I don't have any heritage and don't bother about it.

you do know that the once proud Israelite race has been corrupted by sand nigger genes for centuries right?

ba dum tiss

you absolute fucking retard. you do know that writing her name will only give her more recognition right?
i had no fucking clue who she was, but thanks to you i now know and so do others. how ironic

I wonder if that single braincell of yours works well enough for you to realize what you just said. fukken kekd

do you know what an autism test is? take it.

Jews are the ones responsible for Europe getting flodded with (sand)niggers to extinct whites. Since when are Jews the ones, who don't betray lol?

Yet all the asian girls are going for white guys.
For various reasons. Such as wanting their child to have lighter skin, or just because white people are a novelty and they won't breed with any other race (very rarely anyways).

I don't mind being a novelty to asian women. You usually get more mileage out of it anyways. You get to plow a super hot asian girl out of your league easily.

>once proud

>implying

Of course you're white. Asian women are raised in conservative cultures, a poster above already got that right, what he neglected to mention is that the concept of "marrying up" is extremely strong. Marrying an Asian man is a lateral move, marrying a white man is a move up, marrying a black or latino man is step down.

Parents treat all of these accordingly. It isn't rebellion, its an attempt to gain status within her community. And so the white loser she marries will get her pregnant, she'll have the baby, and her sons will become Elliot and her daughters will become Mayli. That's how it goes.

Becoming a single doctor or lawyer is actually worse than becoming a housewife to a white man to them. The dumb ones can pursue marriage to fulfill the standards. It isn't hard for them to find mates, Asian women are the most fetishized group of people on the planet, especially among weeaboos and fat older white men looking for a trophy wife. And that's what they want to be, a trophy wife.

Most second or third generation Asian men I know aren't even remotely interested in all the bullshit that comes along with dating or marrying one of those bitchy tiger traditionalists, and I almost feel bad for the white losers that go in expecting a subservient waifu.

the black girl has the best body of those six

>them panties
post more

>triggered
I'm fucking up your subversive PR attempts how mad are you?

Oh nooooo maybe today, after like 5 years of trying, her 'career' will take off all because you googled the name. What ever have I done? lol

We never betrayed God.

if she looked like that, then yes. For me the hottest black girls are about as hot as medium-hot white girls. A 10 on the black scale is approximately an 8 on the white scale.

nigger

Is it still a betrayal to breed up with a smart nerdy asian?

Sex yes, impregnate never. It's called being responsible.
Let this jewish meme of mix-racing die already.

dont have more of her in those panties sadly, got plenty other tho

>subversive PR attempts

when's the last time you went outside, lil guy? your autism is showing more than usual

as long as she's not a Muslim or a nigger I'll breed with any race or culture.

Actually Sionist Jews are the only ones that most notoriously "betrayed god". Of course european inbreeds aren't semites or Jewish by any stretch of the imagination. Judaism just happens to be the host of choice for the Sionist parasite to latch onto and feign as their own religion. They're really just elephant-lipped, hook-nosed Frankish European inbreeds.

Timestamp, or you're dead to me.

you've clearly never ben to Africa.

What kind a question is that, as long as shes attractive, can cook, clean have my kids and have a dick shes perfect

I would never have kids. Kids are fucking stupid. Kids grow into Trumps.

why would I need to timestamp?

Neither have you, moron. It's an entire continent bigger than the United States. Let me guess, you "virtually travel" there from world vision commercials and nigger memes amirite?

wut explain

Yes yes
youtu.be/9LxaoXa7fa8

Well said

Keep believing that.
Your fantasies are so cute.

Only if she would cook for me
then absolutely cuz race is invalid.

it was a long time ago. why the fuck do you think they built walled cities?

What a shitty and predictable denial. Step your game up you idiot Schmuly.