WE are only just into these Brexit negotiations and to be honest I have already gone from jaw-jaw to war-war

WE are only just into these Brexit negotiations and to be honest I have already gone from jaw-jaw to war-war.

There was a suggestion the other day that we should reduce the size of our Royal Marine corps.

No we shouldn’t — we should be increasing it, with more brave fighters like Sergeant Alexander Blackman encouraged to sign up.

And as we are beginning to discover, our friends in Europe are quickly turning out to be our foes.

It’s only in recent history where Germany and Italy have been on our side.

Take the creeps running Spain.

Thanks to Brexit they are flexing their muscles over Gibraltar.

Could I remind them the locals have made clear in vote after vote that they don’t want the donkey rogerers running their efficient little outpost.

Unless the Spanish butt out I suggest Mrs May threatens the following:

We tell the 12million Brits who head to Spain each year not to bother. All Spanish flights are denied airspace.
Scottish fishing quotas up to the value of £65million are being surrendered to Spanish and Dutch trawlers. The Spanish deal ends.
125,000 Spaniards are working in the UK. Say adios, Manuel.
A special import tax on Rioja.
Scrap the planned royal visit from Spain in the summer.

We have plenty of cards to play and a bigger armed service always concentrates the mind.

Reagan used to have a sign on his desk saying: “If you’ve got them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.”

For balls, read cojones.

>Be Brit
>See territory with people in it
>Move your own people to such territory
>"The people voted to be part of us you should respect that"
Classic Brit colonialism

>muh ancestral lands

>Muh britain we'll sort the prublem by being authoritarian.
>Scottish fishing quotas
We can barely fucking keep them in the union, they're a smidge of Westminster bullshit like this before keeping all our nukes we stuck up there and fucking off.

We've got a failing currency, we left an economic union that we rely on and we're pissing off our own union while barely keeping it together and you think we hold the cards? Jesus fucking Christ.

Ethnic nationalism > Civic nationalism. Gibralter Brits are Bio-culturally Brits so belong in the kingdom

Dumb Fuck

meant for

Kick them out and put andalusians there

Meant for

>guys, don't be stupid it's not the EU that is responsible
>first member state leaves and two days later the escalation of the first territorial dispute is on the horizon.

Thanks leavers.

responsible for peace

>No we shouldn’t — we should be increasing it, with more brave fighters like Sergeant Alexander Blackman encouraged to sign up.
Are you joining, or are you just another knuckledragging chickenhawk?

>Stop with Project Fear! EU isn't at all important when it comes to maintaining peace in Europe.
>Lets's go to war with Spain over Gibraltar and bring muh EMPIRE back. Rule Britannia!

FUCK YEAH
RED WHITE AND BLUE BREXIT UP IN HERE

t. fucking spastic

Don't forget we've basically got female Hitler, she's willing to put all sorts of authoritarian shit on the people and have muh nationalism disputes.

Then they pull populist shit like "Well you don wanna be ruled by big bad Germany". Fucking Ironic really.

Rural England is full of fucking spastics.

>There was a suggestion the other day that we should reduce the size of our Royal Marine corps.

Lack of suitable applicants is doing that already, pretty much every branch of our armed forces is under strength.

Can't wait till we profiteer from secretly helping you out to mess with Spain while remaining theoretically neutral.

We take payments in GBP as well.

England will burn to the ground. I hope you manage to purge everything but the island will burn.
Nobody will come to save you, you have to purge the burning island yourself.
Attackign a foreigner over petty bullshit wont help

Until said "subjects of the crown" decide they prefer FREEDOM
*american anthem*

Because funnily enough the country is pretty fucking Anti-War.

Nobody is staking WW3 on fucking Gibraltar. Especially Wales, N.I and Scotland. Nobody but you is on your side.

I would bet my left nut that OP has never served, he calls for war but will make excuses for not visiting an AFCO.

Return indian lands then

Did you paste this word for word from the Sun? Twat.

It is immoral to bully a weaker country like that. Shame on the U.K.

He sounds like a 13 year old that's read the Daily Mail

DIO STRAMALEDICA GLI INGLESI

>It is immoral to bully a weaker country like that. Shame on Spain
FTFY

what did you just say about me you little bitch

The majority of people in Gibraltar are ethnic Spaniards.

You think Spain will agree to an exit with a country that's threatening them with war? Good luck with that.

At least finish the copypasta.

The point is that they ARE Andalusians.

One of the terms of the Treaty of Utrecht is that Britain wouldn't let Jews and Muslims into Gibraltar. And, in classic perfidious fashion, the first thing the eternal Anglo did was populate the Rock with heathens. Most of these were descended from the Spanish Jews and Muslims we had expelled centuries before.

The only ones threatening war is retards like OP who read the Daily Mail and the Sun.

Pls bring that argument up kek
*writes

Picture of a spanish corvette running like a bitch from 4 brits in speed boat.

Spain is the 4th best army in europe lol.

The former Tory leader isn't some nobody. And yes, he did just that.

Who are you talking about?

>Don't worry guys, EU have nothing to do with the recent period of peace we are living in
>It will be totally A-OK to bring it down!

no he didn't. he said, and I quote, "muh falklands muh female prime minister" which means

HANDS OFF OUR ROCK MANUEL

Michael Howard, of course. He threatened Spain with war.

>A few days after Article 50 was triggered for the United Kingdom to leave the European Union, Howard was interviewed on 2 April 2017 by Sophy Ridge for her programme on Sky News. He compared the post-Brexit situation of Gibraltar's disputed sovereignty with Spain with the resolution of a similar issue by the Falklands War in 1982. Howard said he was "absolutely certain" Theresa May "will show the same resolve in standing by the people of Gibraltar" as Margaret Thatcher had done in the South Atlantic. Leading figures from the other parties rejected this viewpoint.[37][38] A spokesman for Number 10 said such a conflict "isn't going to happen".[39]

So a crazy old man says something which number 10 denies means the UK wants war?

>i-it wasn't a threat :^)

He can bluster all he wants, he has no real power though.

I agree, we need to up back to WW2 strength, 500 war ships not 19, 5 million men not 100,000

We do not have enough crew for the ships and boats we have, part of the reason I left the Navy was the constant deployments at such short notice.

That's literally what you signed up for though?

You're doing it without us if you do. Deal with your colonial bullshit yourselves. Also you should enlist if you so believe that.

Nobody signs up to be forever deployed, I was going to sea for 3 months, getting a few weeks off then jumping onto another boat for another trip. The Royal Navy has no problem recruiting but NCO retention is a real problem, once you are qualified you can earn a lot more cash doing the same job civvie side but with a cushier contract.

I can believe that.
Truth be told that is a massive problem across the entire public sector, banded salaries simply cannot compete. Means those left behind are - for the most part - incapable/lazy and just want to cruise to their pension. Those who truly "feel" a calling are a small minority.

It's kind of fucked up though when we're the ones (taxpayers that is) who've funded their vocation. In the private sector, if I put you through a course/certification and you left within a certain period, I would be able to claw that back as per your employment contract. Civil service needs a similar disincentive built in.

>guys, don't be stupid, the EU is reasonable.
>EU won't punish you just for leaving.
>We will negotiate fair.

>Hey you're leaving, gib clay at once or we veto your deal

I love you Brits and I'll always do, but you are not allowed to use lions.

>In the private sector, if I put you through a course/certification and you left within a certain period, I would be able to claw that back as per your employment contract. Civil service needs a similar disincentive built in.

The Military does exactly that, you have to serve 4 years minimum (with exceptions) and they are able to recall you to service for another 4 after that. You are only truly free 8 years after you sign that dotted line.

Honestly, they should be able to recall you whenever (in our time of need) because you have military experience, I thought it was longer than that, and that was a given.

I more meant, say the Army put you through your HGV certification: if you leave the army within "x months/years" after that you pay the market rate for the education/examination deduced from your wages. Or some kind of (similar to anyway) a non compete clause.

Idk military are good lads, but just brainstorming on the retention issue. It still seems like a fairly good trade off to me that we skill men on the basis they give 8 years and potentially their life for us. Way less sinister than corrupt planning officials or something anyway, but it's still a problem.

>Honestly, they should be able to recall you whenever (in our time of need) because you have military experience, I thought it was longer than that, and that was a given.
It would take a world war for that to happen and many of those men would turn against the government, being forced to give up your job and family is not likely to be too popular.