I feel like killing my self. How much weed do I have to smoke to fix my depression and anxiety...

I feel like killing my self. How much weed do I have to smoke to fix my depression and anxiety? One blunt usually puts me asleep, what would happen if I smoked 3 or 5 blunts.

Weed isn't going to make you not feel depressed on anxious. Honestly if you fall asleep from one blunt, having 3 or 5 is probably going to make you paranoid and even more anxious if youre around people. If you're alone you'll just want to go to sleep and trust me you'll be thinking about depressing shit im sure of it

Try some acid with a friend. It does wonders

Plz don't do it m8. I've had to many buddies od on pot

don't waste time smoking
inject a few marijuannas and it will be over faster

weed is a depressant
youre retarded

smoking a bunch while in a bad mind state will make it worse

Pot doesn't cause depression or anxiety nor does it help.
I've took antidepressants before and continued to smoke and noticed no interactions or weirdness.
Depression and anxiety is deep personal problem that only u can fix. So deep that it ills the souls. Face ur demons and make actual change.
Don't take antidepressants either.

OP if you want to cure your depression.
Step 1: Eat healthy, get your vegetables and fruits and nuts.
Step 2: Fast all the fucking time, take 20 hour breaks between meals. 3-4 times a week.
Step 3: Get some fucking exercise, it releases chemicals that make your brain feel good.
Step 4: Smoke a blunt
Step 5: Drink only water
Step 6: profit?

Then what the fuck am I supposed to do I'm tired of suffering. Adderall?

God gave us every seed for every plant and herb for man to use. Evil government men are not God and can't take a God given gift to man.

100% this.

grow the fuck up
everyones dying inside
youre not special

Here you go OP.

Don't listen to this user.
U can find happiness.
Don't let anons misery infect u.

bruh he was kidding and no do not use adderall, that will make you want to kill yourself even more just smoke a few blunts chill, listen to music, play some video games, masterbate

I'm in PA right now.

Help me find some

Weed isnt gona fix you faggot. Nothing can fix you.

or shrooms
not too often, though

Do a high dose of shrooms. Alone.
It's a great beginners drug and will most likely cure you of your depression :>