Rate my room

Rate my room

>I love mcdonalds so what?

Why didn't you at least chuck out the trash all over the floor before taking a photo?

It's part of the interior. I like it.

fuckin nasty

I imagine that's how'd I'd live if I was an orphan

Not bad

You live in a dump.

Living in filth. It says a lot about you. Are you black or minority?

Just put a trash bag next to you, you animal. The room is fine otherwise, just pick up your mess.

I need a tetanus shot just from looking at this pile of shit

No1 notice the rokits? What du produce dude?

Ok, i'll rate your room for you as honestly as i can OP.

First off i'd like to start positive by saying your floor (not the actual content lying on top of it) is pretty awesome. That kind is pretty pricey in my country.

Your screen is 24 inch i suppose which will suvice. I don't like the overall mess that takes away at least a few points. The desk is way to small and looks like your took it out of a dumpster so i would look into that as well. Try putting a desk against a wall and make shelves on said wall to put your boxes on. If you can spend enough money for a gamer mouse/keyboard, a decent screen and a good gaming computer you could at least complement those with a good desk and a decent and clean looking room.

5/10

You actually look like a clean person that's trying to hard to be disgusting... That's not what a real dirty room looks like IMO

All he'd have to do is grab a trash bag and 10 seconds later his room would be clean.

There's this magical transformation when you become an adult. You don't even realize it has happened until it's pointed out. When you leave mommy and daddy's house, it's no longer "my room", it's just "the bedroom". So, whenever you hear someone say "my room", you know instantly, they still live in mommy and daddy's house.

Or.. you know.. he could be renting a room.
If you call it "the bedroom" it implies you've got multiple rooms, thus, your own house.

classy, just in a mcdonalds kind of way. I alwasy dreamed of my car looking like that; never got a licenes though

Ever heard of roommates?

must stink like mcdonalds!

Sorry, I just don't think in terms of poverty.

you cant throw away the trash you also should throw yourself away with it since your human garbage

I genuinely hope that's a joke.

you dont have to be a fat fuck op!

Why would it be a joke? If you think poor, you'll be poor. If you think success, you'll work toward success. There's a reason 75% of poor people who win the lottery are poor again within 2 years.

There's a difference between thinking poor and understanding the different variables in a circumstance. You jumped to conclusions and realized, after being told, you were wrong. And what do you do then...
You pull out the "my dick is bigger than yours" card... So much for money = smerts
Pretentious, cunt.

You and OP... enjoy your McDonalds.

Buh-bye, dumb user.

> black or minority
nor black nor minority. I'm a white trash
I produced techno and electronic music before i started visiting imageboards.
I'm a lazy fuck. It's too much to do. Sometimes I'm lazy to even go to pee.

*tips fedora*

Are you fat or do you sometimes skip meals?

Not him, but being a pretentious fuck sucks even harder. Projecting your self-worth solely based on the size of your wealth is truly pathetic nowadays. Even the poor can buy a smartphone, computer, sometimes even a house, clothes, food, etc. So they're not really that much different from you and i, besides you being able to buy overpriced useless shit and brag about it.

Being out of poverty is all about freedom. Not having the worry of making rent that month. Worrying whether to pay your gas bill or buy food. There's zero nobility in being poor and unless you're a fucking retard, you don't have to be poor. But, that's the paradox, people are poor because they're stupid (see lottery comment). Schools SHOULD be teaching kids how to handle money. They don't. There's literally no reason you should have to work past age 40. If you invest $50/week in your early 20s and $100/week till your mid-30s and $150/week till you're 40, you can retire. It's not hard, it just takes commitment and self-control. Buying a used car and driving it into the ground for 8 years. Not buying that latest, greatest smartphone you mentioned. Eating out more than once a week. All that little shit that eats up your paycheck. What do I own to brag about? Not a hell of a lot, since I don't blow cash on shit I don't need. But, I'll be retired in 10 years. Well ahead of schedule.

>that door
you in a shed? if so max comfy

I like the studio monitors

What's this guys point?
His mind is deluded with being right and better than everyone.
Even on 4chin, he can't stop bragging..

don't worry user, you'll outgrow mcdonalds when you start to feel sick after eating it and finally realize how awful it makes your car smell

You should go to your "room" and play lots of XB1, PS4 and talk about it on your new S8. Then, have a McDonalds dinner box, pee in your bottle, and go to bed.