Why isn't pedophilia punishable by death?

Why isn't pedophilia punishable by death?

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/joe-biden-we-need-to-talk-about-the-way-you-touch-wome-1686648038
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Trump made it legal? Kill yourself liberal fag

wut?

Because the death penalty is retarded and only used by shit countries.

Wut? Trump didn't (and hasn't) done shit. Also, punishing pedophilia by death really seems more like something the right would do.

Even Satan thinks capital punishment is barbaric. This should tell you faggots something.

HAIL SATANIC TRIPS

Pedo detected.

Cause secretly..all the pedos that get caught are working for the illuminati. So of course they get off easily and repeat what they were doing.
U ur head mates

Bitch detected.

Don't bother with user. Trump supporters don't make any sense regardless of the topic.

Retards detected

Paedophilia as in being attracted to children or actual molestation and/or rape?

Prosecution for the former is a thought crime that no civilised country would condone.

This user is definitely 100% a pedophile, guys.

cause victims turn to pedos so the solution would be to kill the victim and perpetrator

Because pedophilia isn't a crime.

t.Sweden

Why is shit posting not punishable by death?

The second you decide it is ok to prosecute someone based on the unacted thoughts in their heads, we all go down for murder.

I've Never understood killing people I would rather make them wish they were dead by locking them in a dark box for the rest of their life. id make to where during feeding time gas would fill the room that completely paralyzed a person. their penis would be removed with their teeth and i would only allow them to take suppositories but that's just me. death is Mercy in my eyes. In fact I envy the dead they have no more issues but I won't join them they stuck up

you're no better than the pedo if that is the type of behavior you adopt

Because
>muh hooman rights

I think you are looking for the words:
Child Molester
Child Rapist
Child Murderer

Lol you're a grade A retard.

Congrats.

Oh, the irony. And pedo's are supposedly the "bad" ones.

This x1000

to be fair we don't know where this user is coming from perhaps he means this in a nice way for the victems

just look up any of the pizzagate material regarding Podesta, or check youtube for Joe Biden groping kids. The elites fuck kids

So we're gonna kill you, because you killed someone, and because killing is bad, we're gonna kill you. But when we kill you it's okay because the paperwork says so.

Because false accusations are common. It's not unthinkable that someone's ex wife accuses him of child molestation. Because divorce courts are biased against men there will be a reasonable ammount of false positives. Innocent men wil be killed because they couldn't stand being cucked any more and got a divorce.

If there was a way to be 100% sure then we should punish it with death.

Because many of your law makers are also pedos.

>Because many of your law makers are also pedos.

source....

We can solve all problems. Just take annoying little shits like the girl in OP pic and give them to convicted pedos to do anything they want. Everyone is happy.

Right, better to pay forthem to be kept in jail with you tax dollars like a good little cuck right?

holy hell,.

everyone overlooks this post cause truth hurts

Hmm...

Why kill someone for a crime that wasnt illegal until recently also one where there is no murder that is premeditated honestly capital punishment isnt exactly necessary for most crimes most families who are reasonable recognize the fact that killing some doesnt bring the person back life imprisonment is best in murder cases killing someone because of a sexual attraction they can help is terrible now punishing them for acting upon it is different

Check out uncle Joe Biden my friend

gawker.com/joe-biden-we-need-to-talk-about-the-way-you-touch-wome-1686648038

doesnt it cost more to move all the paperwork around for the death penalty than life in prison/no parole?

Why should you be punished to death caused by your sexual orientation?
Well it's not so nice to fuck children, but it's simply rejected by the society, so in bature there's no issue about that...just like bein homosexual

Because there's absolutely -NOTHING- objectivelly wrong with it, no matter how much you try to twist it.

because it's a psychological abnormality.
but sexual abuse of children is defenitely something that should be punished harder.

What do u think Biden is thinking as he's kissing and sniffing the little girl?

I really hope you're not an American because than a European has to inform you that the death penalty is significantly more expensive that a life sentence.

Because reals > feels

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs hitler was working to solve the worlds problems

Arent they his granddaughters or something?

I don't know but why isn't it punishable by death for doing what this kids doing. I would have to get drunk to put up with it.

Or you could stop arresting people for bullshit in their war on drugs. Legalize all drugs and watch crime decrease hugely.
>inb4 junkie no I smoke weed each evening and work 60 hours a week.

mods mods mod..wait that's kinda hot

Shes also 18 i believe

>Be walking on beach promenade.
>Looks to side and see amazing female figure.
>Amazing legs.
>Perfect hips.
>Slim waist with golden tan.
>The most perfect C cup tits..
> Luscious long hair.
>Braces
>Fuck
>Looks closer at face.
>14 year old
>Woman behind them is pointing at me.
>Popo heading my way.
>That's the story of how I earned the death sentence.

Wtf. It's not letting me show pics of Joe biden

toh adnik s'taht tiaw..dom sdom sdom

Edgelord detected

Chink moot is on the take mate.

>why isnt being such a faggot like OP punishable by death

That is his granddaughter. Man, you people sure do have to reach.

So you are saying you support child rape?

what im saying is i prefer my cereal with fucking marshmellows, is that a fucking problem??

Look

mitch is thinkin "oh boy, do i get next smells?"

fuck off you jew shill

Speaking as a pedo, kids love it.

Why do you think all the MPs and the government's are always doing shit to kids? Cause it's fucking hot. Both ends enjoy it, just people don't like it.

there's nothing wrong with being attracted to minors

I agree, prison is worse than lettig people just die. If you fucked up it is way worse to know you fucked up every day. This is purgatory... Especially child (wannabe) rapists, they'll get fucked even by the worst criminals.
Just let them endure the pain instead of putting them down like sick animals

wouldn't you do it too?

those damn democrats!

Because no killing is involved.

Mods mods

I was thinking the other day. Prison is too soft because they get the basics and luxuries. TV and gym equipment, to books and computers and even sometimes a social life.

I think prison would be a lot more scary if it was solitary confinement. The fact it would drive anyone mad would probably deter anyone from breaking the law. But then there is the "muh human rights."

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

It don't matter which party but u know the media that plays for the common man will give him a pass cause they are all the same. Same evil agenda.
It's to normalize the whole thing. Slowly but surely. Media just laughes it off and so should you America and same with the mean old republicans. Grrrr! Getting in the way of "progress"
Yeah the progression to kill us.

frick off

Holy fuck, you're an edgy child

Same reason being a fucktard isn't. Then they'd have to kill you and everyone else.

She's obviously 18 newfags.

is this actually mods because i wanna save it

heyoooh

LOL NO CHILL

i can always cum to donald trump

why is she the only one on that row

this is weak shit

Add "jigsaw0815" on Kik for cheese pics & vid trades. Got DB's and groups aswell! ;)

Rate my sink.

Same could be said about liberals.

I need sauce

Lol wew lad. Sure.
Inb4 sjw

That's something Satan would say

10/10

Two words: false accusations.

Riiiiight