Weird turn ons and fetishes

Weird turn ons and fetishes

I like when a girl has pubes. Small amount, medium, not large though. I just think it makes the vagina look better. It looks more meant to be than a clean shaven one.

Other urls found in this thread:

camwhores.tv/videos/30259/digitalgeisha-free-webcam-show-2015-january-01-11-49/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

massive muffs and hairy pits for me please

I don't know about the pits to be honest

i loooove bush

Bushy hairy pussy. Cave woman style. Yes please!

it's cause it's more natural. which is natural to like. you're not weird user you're following your instincts.

If theres grass on the field

play ball

sause?

moar

I like damaged goods and emos/scene girls. No idea why??

I love hypnosis, everything about it really it just turns me on so much seeing someone go under. Cartoons I guess

Love bush too, have a thing about hotwife too not into dick cages, humiliation, or niggers just sharing

It's not a fetish

how is that weird faggot

same girl: camwhores.tv/videos/30259/digitalgeisha-free-webcam-show-2015-january-01-11-49/

I wish a big bush would start becoming mainstream again. But given how self-conscious people are about their looks these days I don't think it will happen.

I like muscled girl. Not bodybuilding types but more than "fit"

And yea "liking this you must be gay haha", if you are insecure about a woman being stronger than you then you might stop being a pussy

Enjoy !

name? sauce?

post moar bush

>weird
>pubes

moar

I love fit women with hairy armpits and small tits.

(Inb4 "you're gay") I said *women*. Women don't need big tits or to shave everywhere to still be women.

You ain't gay lol

You now the world is fucked up, when this (the natural woman) is generally considered unattractive....

>the truth has been spoken

This user is fucking right!
How fucking could someone be so much retarded to think normality is weird?
Damn it's so easy brainwash people nowaday...

definitely bro

Like my girls?

Ironically enough, people that speak of brainwashing are usually brainwashed themselves.

The standard of beauty has simply improved, your kind be left in the dust when we evolve past body hair (look it up it's going to happen to humans eventually).

will be*

There's a growing backlash against this "women must conform to society's standards" bullshit. Those of us who like *normal* women (i.e. unshaved) are finding it easier again.

Also for millennia some cultures have been shaving, others haven't. Women are still hairy. That hair isn't going any time soon.

yeah more!

moar