Ukraine is GOAT

>inb4 putin drones

Watched pic related and mind was blown by the people's strength and unity. I would have fought the berkut with you brehs light is the way mirin courage and resilience ukraine/10

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/leaked-george-soros-puppet-master-behind-ukrainian-regime/206574/
consortiumnews.com/2015/07/13/the-mess-that-nuland-made/
counterpunch.org/2014/03/05/chronology-of-the-ukrainian-coup/
youtube.com/watch?v=U2fYcHLouXY
youtube.com/watch?v=CL_GShyGv3o
newsmax.com/Newsfront/soros-russia-eu-ukraine/2015/09/16/id/691865/
foreignaffairs.com/articles/russia-fsu/2014-08-18/why-ukraine-crisis-west-s-fault
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Great doco

Long live a free Ukraine

>US and friends instigate a coup in Ukraine
>Western Ukrainians start protesting
>CIA snipers start shooting at both sides
>Protests erupt into a violent coup
>Country goes even worse into shit, some Eastern parts secede, lose Krim
>Ukrainians are promised a place in the EU
>Absolutely nobody wants the shitty hohols in this union
>The EU will collapse in a decade anyway
>Ukraine will be worse off than it started

>ukraine

no such thing

In a decade try a few years, once the EU collapses we can have ww3, cant have a ww without white people killing white people for no reason

I'm just trying to not be too optimistic. I'd prefer if the Union collapsed right now.

>dubs of illuminati

Not sure what to believe now

Ukraine is like a shittier mini-Russia, whose Western parts want to belong in the European Union and Western European community. Their main exports are drugs and prostitutes.

Euromaidan was the coolest shit on Sup Forums though.

>Soros shills think becoming an IMF and EU debt slave is good

kek

mintpressnews.com/leaked-george-soros-puppet-master-behind-ukrainian-regime/206574/

Watched it a couple of times already, great documentary that gives you chills throughout the whole movie.

consortiumnews.com/2015/07/13/the-mess-that-nuland-made/

counterpunch.org/2014/03/05/chronology-of-the-ukrainian-coup/

itt putinbots

Errytime.

Well you're an easily manipulated moron then

youtube.com/watch?v=U2fYcHLouXY

youtube.com/watch?v=CL_GShyGv3o

Is it actually good or somewhere between truth and propaganda?

my favorite part was when urkiane police hit the guy with the club and he says cyka bylat

Theaterically *tips* it's one of the best things you'd ever watch

Soros shills

newsmax.com/Newsfront/soros-russia-eu-ukraine/2015/09/16/id/691865/

every time

Doesnt change that its still a great documentary

Of course its one-sided from the protesters point of view but its still pretty good and gives you a good overview of what happened

Better than watching it live with Sup Forums?

I liked it, it gives a good insight

Also these Putin shills are not even trying anymore

t.Sorosstein

foreignaffairs.com/articles/russia-fsu/2014-08-18/why-ukraine-crisis-west-s-fault

Ukraine will fall anyway.
This will be one of those gems like the Hitler documentaries, and schools will teach "that's how you drive your pseudo-country into the ground".

Not even a century old and already on the brink of extinction.
top kek

>Ukraine is GOAT
>goat
>Pakistan

Do you mean the country is fucked?

>I shitposted during euromaidan

Watch the documentary faggot it's better than any movie that came out in the past few years

Tbqh, i was in favor when it first happened, a great idea to purge the corrupt and build it all up again.

But then ive seen what its become, all the absolutely stupid as fuck decisions they have made, all the things they they promised to fix have stayed broken, they have broken even more stuff than the previous government.

Seriously, its like the new government wanted to loose or something, like, how the fuck can you make that many wrong decisions?

And this is dead set honest, i fucking hate russians, but after this, i kinda see why some people would prefer to be a part of russia than the dogshit that is Ukraine.

Evolution. Takes years to get things right which is still better than sitting around and getting cucked by a corrupt regime.

No but they have made things worse already.

Banning political parties, state encouraged politically motivated militias, removing power from state governments because it goes against the central command, starting wars over something as stupid as letting some regions teach another language in schools, electing corrupt oligarchs into power when they said they were removing them ect.

Its FUCKED. Its the exact same, if not far worse than it was before.

If this was happening to my country id be fucking pissed as hell.