Albania has Muji

>Albania has Muji
>Germany has Siegfried
>Greece has Hercules
>Your country....

JESUS

Hitler

Semitic version of Hercules/Siegfried is Samson actually

Daniel Boone, Davy Crocket, Paul Bunyan, etc.

mr bean

>Siegfried
Who?

>Albania has Muji
you fucking degenerate fags can't even pronounce mohammed right

t. I am turk, your father

Sigurd, but the German name
>pic related

nuhuhuhuh

Siegfried the dragonslayer

Svyatogor

Absolutely based.

Peter Klepec, lol

>Muji
What the fuck is that?Some famous criminal?

Borimechkata

hannibal

Paul Bunyan

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

WEEDMAN GO!

also Martin Krpan, tho he's an artificial 19th century creation

still could remove 16th century kebab like no other

Ahab

why did he behead that poor ukrainian man

Huitzilopochtl

Some dude during the reconquista who lifted a castle gate.
He couldn't hold it for long, and the gate fell on him, killing him.
The gate couldn't fully close however, because of his armor not crumbling so the soldiers of his army could still get inside the castle.

Then there's also the legend of a baker woman with 6 fingers in each hand who is said to have killed 8 Spaniards with her bare hands

Let me guess. He drank fairy milk

Because Chancellor Gregor of Vienna told his he would get a license for salt trading between Trieste and the Slovenian interior (he was a smuggler) AND marry the Emperor's daughter if he defeated the Turkish champion Krjavelj in combat, which he did with his linden cudgel (lipov kij) and double-bladed axe (mesarica).

Faeries aren't cows, but yeah, Peter made a sleeping fairy a repose from the sun, so she granted him inhuman strength with which to defeat his fellow shepherds who were bullying him and help his mom out of poverty. Is there an Albanian Peter Klepec?

Pecos Bill

He is the most skilled organ thief in all of the Balkans.

I wasn't talking about that, but about the way the hero wins the strength. In different cultures he gets it from nymphs/fairies/gods. Muji our hero finds some babies crying, calms them, and the fairies inhabiting the forest and that were the children protectors let him drink from her tits(I know kinda erotic and Kekful), so he becomes strong as to take up his arms a giant rock. In the other "episode" if I can say so, he goes to find adventures and so begin "Eposi I Kreshnikëve"

>Kreshnikëve

What's that mean? Sounds like our hero Kresnik, a synonym for Perun, who was associated with summer solstice bonfires (kresovi).

Actually "Eposi I Kreshnikëve" means "The songs of Frontier Warriors". Kreshnik comes from kre/krenar meaning proud, and kreshnik means frontier warrior. So it's a coincidence. But since you mentioned Perun, our other word for God except "Zot", which is "Perëndi" is a cognate of "Perun"

>be albanian
>get SLAV'd

>Be bulgarian
>Doesn't know the meaning of cognate

>cognate
dont give me your nerd word shit, loser
you've been slav'd

By that logic you've been Latin'd, because Bulgarian moreta and Latin mare are cognates

yeah but everyone has been latin'd

you've been SLAV'd