SAY IT WITH ME

SAY IT WITH ME

VICE PRESIDENT SANDERS

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vice President sanders...

It's weird for him to use what Bernie said about Hillary, while ignoring the things Bernie has said about Trump.

lol he is just trying to court Sanders voters when their shitty meme candidate eventually gets shit on and they refuse to vote for Hillary.

stop with this "VP Sanders" meme you're fucking embarrassing us.

This he is playing the opposition here. He is driving a wedge between the far left Bernie supporters and the more moderate dems.

If he quotes sanders they can't call him a misogynist.

He needs Sander's voters

This is desperation honestly. He is losing BAD in the general polls and its not getting better.

The minorities are flocking to Clinton. Its how she beat Bernie and its how she will beat Trump.

This also tanks Sanders chances of actually winning because now Hilary can say Trump loves Sanders and that could only mean Bernie is sexist by association.

A lot of white bernie supporters will end up voting for trump.

Trump is helping them do this.

A smart move would be to have him in his cabinet, but the VP spot should be someone with more backbone.

Trump doesn't need all the minorities. Some of the women and some of black vote will get him over.

>Some of the women and some of black vote will get him over.

It won't. Dellusional trumpfag.

Trump can choose Pee-Wee Herman and it won't affect his odds. It's going to be a landslide for Hillary.

He isn't losing in the GE polls, you double nigger

>He isn't losing in the GE polls, you double nigger

You ever fell ashamed, shills? You're pretty much prostitutes.

I know Trump and Sanders are pretty much the only anti-establishment folks running. It wouldn't be a bad idea to have Sanders as a VP to secure the white house from the globalists in case anything happens to Trump. But Sanders' views are kinda bizarre and cringeworthy. I mean, have you even SEEN his supporters?

Is there a way to get him to drop out before California? I got money on him quitting in may

Wow I'm so convinced for the idiot trump now.

Build wall
Maga
Etc etc.

You do realize what board your on right?
Shill.

Good move. Trump really needs three groups.

Big city niggers.

Women.

Hispanics.

Coincidentally all of these groups are mostly pro-Clinton. He has an uphill battle, the black vote is basically what fucked Bernie over and Trump doesn't want to go the same route.

Sorry for offending you in your safe space.

>Is there a way to get him to drop out before California?
Murder.

Crooked Hillary, bought by corporate donors, playing the woman card, wanting special treatment, playing the victim, and shifting the blame

Not likely. A Bernie's has high hopes of getting some big numbers out of Commifornia.

nice meme

>Trump needs every single demographics if he hopes to win

No

Big city niggers, Women and Hispanics will ALWAYS vote Democrat

Literally all Trump needs is for blacks to turn out slightly less (Which they will because King Nigger can't run), and he needs to convince whites, particularly working class whites, to turn out more.

In all likelihood, Sanders will compromise so that Hillary will implement some of his policies, and tow the party line. For an independent to get their agenda this far in the election process is already a lot. His views are still more inline with Hillary and the democratic establishment than he'd like to admit.

If niggers don't turnout in Obama numbers the dems are screwed anyway. Relying on feminists and communist students will only get you so far in a general election.

>He is losing BAD

He's fucking TIED, in some cases AHEAD of hillary

work this into the other side.

Trump can get the women with the alpha male effect. Women will fall in line with what alpha men do, which involves voting Trump.

>He is losing BAD in the general polls

No he isn't.

It's basically impossible to appear less immoral and greedy than her, anyway.

*more immoral and greedy

I really would not vote for Trump if he fucks up the VP pick, with the chances of him getting assassinated I would not willingly vote a shitstain like sanders into office.

>Bernie gets picked as VP
>Trump gets assassinated by a "lone madman"
>Bernie becomes president
Do you really think Trump would risk this?

No worries:
Blacks won't show up to vote. I think Sup Forums should subvert Black Lives Matter by telling them not to vote between two white people out of protest. #TheElectionSoWhite

A lot of the radical Bernie supporters on Tumblr aren't old enough and are probably too lazy to get up to vote.

Hispanics don't want to vote because they want to stay off the grid and work so they can provide for their families. I live in Arlington, VA which is basically all Hispanic and they all say that they really don't want any more Hispanics as well as Africans and Asians. They want more White people because they don't cause problems, they can practice English, and they actually tip. They just want to have a lot of children so they could become citizens and then bring the rest of their family from south of the border so they can become citizens. But they don't want other Hispanics Those are the people who bring gangs and drugs which jeopardize their chance for citizenship. They always run from me because I'm white because they are paranoid that I'm going to snitch on them. Voting would put them on the grid.

It's also going to be a pretty active hurricane season. The beginning of November is usually when we have the big one of the season. Only the strong will go out to vote. The strong who have 4 wheel drive pick up trucks (most likely Republican)

/rant

Lol no
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Averaging out the polls, he's losing by 7 points.

>desperation

Thats a strange way to spell tactics.

>Pee-Wee Herman reference

Jump under a bus you fucking shill cunt.

Trump is already increasing while she is decreasing and it's MONTHS until the election.
Don't get your dick all twisted up just yet.

The gap has only been closing a few weeks ago mate. Sanders has been closing the gap since the start of the primary and he still lost.

I thought the left was all about being a bunch of coal burners?

Shill here. I memed hard for Hillary and am responsible for such devastating killshots as the "Woman Card" and "LOVE TRUMPS HATE".

Your heartfelt post caused me to see the error of my ways, and I apologize for the great amount of damage I have done.

I am now a #CruzMissile

you know people can search your posts by id right?

Damn, moar?

Wasn't thinking about your post, and didn't read it as well...

Lol good luck fag I'm behind like 50 proxies

By weird you mean brilliant right? Trump getting a fraction of disaffected Bernie supporters would be huge.

And yet only one party has a presumptive nominee as of yet, even when that person had to contend with more people, was smeared every hour of every day, ridiculed and attacked.
Hillary is gonna get crushed, Trump hasn't even started on her, and she's a goldmine if someone intends to attack her. First debate, she'll get decimated because she won't be able to handle Trump brand banter.
FFS she had to contend with senile old Sanders.

youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ

He doesn't give two shits about Bernie, he's courting bernouts to vote for him when Hillary will eventually snatch the nomination and they'll feel super cheated.

>shit talking Pee Wee Herman
you're are even more of a manchild than Pee Wee is