Any medfags here? Got a legit question

Any medfags here? Got a legit question.

Many years ago I was banging an older woman. I was 19 and she was late 40s or early 50s. At any rate, she did this thing to her breasts where she sort of semi milked her boobs and some white liquid appeared from her teeth, just some drops. She wanted me to taste it, and I did. Didn't taste good, but what the hell.. I was fucking her so I just obliged.

After it ended (just fucking for a couple of days) I have always wondered what the hell that was. Was it milk or something else?

What else could it have been?

Well, thats why I'm asking medfags. She didn't have any infants, her oldest son was around 15.

>What else could it have been?

This.

You some kind of retard, OP?

*youngest

It could have been milk, women don't always stop producing additionally some women sell their milk to hospitals, or just donate. My guess is it was probably the first. Additionally if she was a straight whore you can get women to lactate by tons and tons of nipple stimulation over weeks. So like if she was getting a ton of dick and was into tit sucking that could be it.

I'm not a medfag, but if that was many years ago, and you have experienced no health changes, then nothing will probably come from it.

first nigga to fuck an alien, congrats

Liquid from teeth had to be some kind of pus.

Nasty.

I am not worried about my health, I just sometimes think back and wonder what the fuck I licked off her nipples.

thats what worries me

Legit medfag here. You are telling us that milk-like fluid came from her mouth? Like it came from the mouth?

wtf kind of teeth do you mean, man?

Hopefully, you now know to ask questions before consuming something, even if it's during sex.

You are at least a legit grammar nazi

*teat

>happy now?

You eat discharge you dick. You might as well have popped a zit and licked it up

Yeah, but like.. I had just finished licking her pussy and ass.

Whatever, just trying to help. Doctors ask specific questions.

Take care

Like I said, even during sex.

You know what, you are about as helpful as most doctors I've met. Bye, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

so....she's prob still milking that shit.

no he's not
i've met doctors WAY dumber than him so stfu

you sound like an asshole

K, I actually believe you.

It was fucking milk you sperg. Women are capable of lactating when they're not pregnant or nursing a newborn - they just produce less (generally). Shit, there's even documented cases of men producing milk in the literature.

I'm a PA, and this is not medical advice. If you're fucking, use a condom, and don't lick up everything she asks you to ick up, just on principle. That IS medical advice.

i wish you really did but i guess I'm to fucked up to reallty care

By sound like an asshole, you believe I make flatulent noises? How can you technically even hear me when I don't have any microphone connected to my computer?

>you are about as helpful as most doctors I've met
Kek. Very true
So what did this substance taste like? Do you think she was some kind of weirdo, trying to have you taste something strange?

Teats are used to describe for female animals.

Breasts are used to describe female humans.

>teats / tits

>semi milked her boobs and some white liquid appeared from her teeth
>her boobs and some white liquid appeared from her teeth
>her boobs her teeth
>boobs teeth

wut

Actually, they are often used interchangeably.

Thanks Mr Chomsky, now go back to sucking a dick.

It tasted a bit bitter, but not offensive.

And no, I genuinely believe she thinks it was milk and I would get a kick out of it.

read the thread, we've been over this. Teats.

It probably was just milk, then. But after hearing your story, it's not an act I would care to try any time soon.

In a hillbilly setting, yes. But us city folk don't speak like that.

Well, I agree there. But I was young, and curious as to what breast milk would taste like. I've just wondered in retrospect if it was milk.

And I did lick her pussy and ass, which was probably technically nastier. I don't know. Just a question that stuck with me.

>Thanks Mr Chomsky
The way you describe female anatomy I'm surprised you weren't sucking a dick.

What's your problem? He's just asking a question.

Never tried. I thought I would try a shemale once, but all the hookers in the place just looked like guys in wigs, so I basically saved my money and spent it on something better.

Btw would it be gay if I sucked a shemale? I personally draw the line at getting fucked in the ass.

What a woman eats can affect the taste of her breast milk.
That or you got some milk 20 years past it's sell date.

Doubt the fluid had been inside her udders for 20 years.

Exactly. Her diet, whether she smokes... Lots to alter the taste. Just like pussy or the taste of cum.

her pussy just tasted salty and meaty

taste.... milkish at all, jabroni?

We are talking a tiny amount,just some drops. Tasted bitterish, but not stale. I just re-iterated what I've already written, since I can you are a wrestling fan and hard of learning.