I'm a little drunk and up for a chat AMA

I'm a little drunk and up for a chat AMA

Have you ever tried ketamine?

Nah only weed and coke, I'm sort of a bit pussy when it comes to harder stuff but I guess I would try it if I was with the right people and knew where I was, have you?

What are you drinking?

how fast have you ever gone in your car?

have you ever wondered if your mom gave your dad a blowjob right before she kissed you goodnight?

Why don't you make your own alcohol instead of buying it?

Where you from?

finish the bottle faggot

ayyy me too, ama

whiskey and coke now finishing off some gin
I don't drive
I would imagine that sort of stuff happened after I was already asleep
It looks like a lot of effort but I knew a guy once who brewed his own cider it was pretty good
I'm from London
I intend to
ayy n1n1

>It looks like a lot of effort but I knew a guy once who brewed his own cider it was pretty good

Brew fag here, it's not hard it just takes some time, materials, and patience. It's definitely a lazy mans hobby. Always worth it in the end imo.

Why is it almost impossible for me to get pissed on regular strength larger?

Lager = trash

You shouldn't be drinking it in the first place. There are better drinks.

nice user, I've never tried mead looks good
maybe you're just such a tough guy user have you ever tried Oranjeboom? I used to drink it quite alot

>nice user, I've never tried mead looks good

I love it, it usually takes me about 2-3 months before a batch is done and ready to drink though.

oh shit see that's where I don't have the patience to do that

Ain't tough, I just wanna get pissed but all I'm armed with is stella. Oranjeboom black is usually my 1st line topped with vodka.
Drinking gallons of stella just seems like hard work anons.

I literally set it in the corner of my room and let it chill for 2 months, or 1 month if I flavor it like this one, and pretty much ignore it until it's done. End results are always fun and it's satisfying to drink something that you made. My lowest ABV of any of my batches has been around 11%, highest was 16%.

4chans more fun when you're drunk.....

I'm going for it. Just grabbed 2. If ikeep remembering to sup it I may be able to salvage what's left of the night.
Otherwise I'm just gonna smoke a j and go to bed.

You sound like you have a problem user if it's at all possible for you to do I'd suggest not drinking for a while and seeing if your tolerance drops - or if not just fuck the beer off all together and just have spirits
a quick google confirms you're doing it right percentage wise
I guess gone pretty shit over the years though I'm here mainly out of habit.. love me some fapping and gore threads

>a quick google confirms you're doing it right percentage wise

I know my shit.