Fingerbox enthusiast here, just purchased an antique fingerbox during my most recent vacation to Puerto Rico. Thoughts?

Fingerbox enthusiast here, just purchased an antique fingerbox during my most recent vacation to Puerto Rico. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks great, personally I prefer the newer ones but I can understand why some people like the older ones

Nice, I had a 20's era box when my great great grandfather was making then in the great depression. Apparently they were really popular and I wonder if some still exist today. The one I have is the only one I know of though :(

Nice antique one. You don't see the oval ones that old very often.

I think in some places in Europe they were still a big thing in the 40's

Y'know, I'm not sure about these new e-fingerboxes. Sure, they're pretty, but a 250-year-old teak fingerbox made in England, Germany or Japan will do the job just as well, and has got tons of potential for upgrading. I've got a collection of all sorts, and I must say that one of my favourites is a 170-year-old scrimshandered palm fingerbox from Rehoku which feaures part of a dendroglyph and was crafted by British sailors stuck on the island from HMS Prophetess. It's a gorgeous bit of work and is so beautiful. The overall feel is very good inside too, as it was lined with lambskin and felt. The mechanism is in tip-top condition because even though it's a wooden Heidelburg design the actual wood used is, like the case, palm and thus can be kept beautifully clean and functional with palm oil, which also brings out a lovely dark finish. It's locked with an ivory key (cut from whalebone) engraved with the intials A.E. and in a niche inside the lid is a Gold Sovreign, which I only found when examining the fingerbox just after I bought it - I was looking at the hinge and I noticed a tiny button, and click! Out it came. It's a wonderful piece of work, I had it insured for £17,000 but I think it would make several times that at auction... implying that I'd ever sell such a wonderful object, of course.

These fucking threads are worse than Andy Sixx Log of Shit threads. Fuck you.

at least they are subtle

>at least they are subtle
a̶t̶ l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ they are cancer
ftfy

wtf is a finger box

What the hell is the point of a finger box? No pun intended.

Yes. Answer us.

nice, very nice indeed. i prefer a little bit more girth though

google it

What's a googlebox?

this...wtf?

fucking baiting newfags like a real oldfag

you fucking dumb niggerfaggot, look it up cunt-lipped bitch

I remember my first fingerbox... HOURS of fun

But what is it?

What's a fingerbox?

pic related

I sold mine

interesting fleshlight

Same thing man... 'Em feels..
1967 Pinewood & marble,The Famous Oval model from Takuyushi Inc. A real dream.

Have any of you guys found an extension mod my fingers are to girthy for common fengerbox

Are you a fingerbox?

I just wish someone would tell me what the fuck a fingerbox is.

I tried fingerboxing I really don't get the point. Like yeah it was good the first 30-40 times but people say they spend days doing it. How do you keep going?

How does fangerbox?

But what is it?

you black nigger, you

is there a finger box with a fidget spinner inside ??? that would be soooooooooooooo cooooooool

I guess the whole thing is just to start 20 minutes every day by increasing each week your daily frequency.
Now it's been 7 years, I can almost fingerbox for a whole days, but dang that's exhausting.

>all of these newfagortinos
Where is Sup Forumss self destruct switch

What's a newfagbox?

I have a really nice mahogany fingerbox. It's so velvety.

does it come with lube or do you have to buy that separately?

Fuck, mahogany, good word! I like saying teak! Can I be a fingerbox cancer too?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.
The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.
The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.
Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

But what is it?

a fleshlight for masochists

but what is it

What's a fleshbox?

lel
>newfag

nice try faggots, it's been a meme since august 2009.

I am 1927-1905 gold plate fengerthebox and grandfather. Is anteak and monies for.

What's a memebox?

inside my finger box

But what is it?

fidgetcubes are the shit man, I mostly fidget with spinners these days but I still have love for the cubes.

I wanna throw you on the floor, rip off your pants, and suck your sweet boi pussi 'till you bleed profusely from your anus. Then I'm gonna take you to Jack in the Box. Bitches love jack in the box. I'll probably buy you a strawberry banana smoothie, as payment for your sweet succulent boi pussi. Bitches love strawberry banana smoothies. see you later daddy.

Love,

Barack Hussein Obama

What is a fingerbox?

wen i fuk ur mawm en hur tite litle pussi

But what is it?

>2009
>being this new

My great-grandmother gave my great-grandfather one as an engagement gift, in 1916, just before he went off to fight hitler. He came back crippled and almost completely paralyzed, except for his left middle finger which was just fine because it still allowed him to use this most precious of novelties:

Newfagggggg

Am I a fingerbox, too?

(In those days, men would propose by giving their grill a ring. and SHE would accept the offer by giving him a fingerbox. Its sad to see traditions die out)

Yes, in those days, during World War I when Hitler was in power, in World War I, fraulines gave fingerboxes to their World War I Hitler fingerboxes.

Réęëēèèêéęéêë!

This user is just too cool for school.

Well OP, thanks for another successful fingerbox thread.