Sweden does it again

nrk.no/kultur/nrk-team-truet-og-kastet-stein-etter-i-sverige-1.12934238

This is it, Sweden is now officially more dangerous than a war zone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0qXf8LGPhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Once the UK leaves the EU, it's going to be like the civil war living the union in the US, influencing other countries to leave

Guess sweden isn't that interesting any more

Det är bög

>no translation posted
Who do you think you are

Shoo. You cunts are the fucking Jews of Scandinavia

translation please

This is great.

Cant wait to not hear about this incident from our media.

are you really this stupid? just put it into google translate
goddamn retarded americans

Norwegian TV-crew tries to interview a guy about how integration has failed in sweden. They are then chased out of a cafe and have to flee for their lives.

Also people throw rocks at them and the police. They then compare it to a war zone

>Norwegian TV-crew tries to interview a guy about how integration has failed in sweden.
Oh, so what this really is Norwegians wanting to find out how they can better mix with migrants. Why can't there ever be good news?

They should move these people into areas where those that live there are mostly liberal/left wing, then when they start throwing gays off roofs and causing trouble the emergency services should refuse to assist them and call them racists instead

Are you retarded? This is an English-language imageboard. Sure, replying with news links is alright, but starting a thread with a link to news in a foreign language without even posting a summary is lazy and lacks decency.

Stop using immigration explorer

This thread is dead because people see a non-english link and skip past. You either put effort into makinv a decent thread or dont bother

Does any Swede here actually live in Rinkeby? Is it as bad as they say? If I did a social experiment and walked there holding hands with another guy would I get killed?

Are you reposting the old news article or did it happen again?

Holy shit I'm pirating this
>social experiment
We would call it glorified feigned retardation. There are places where just not being foreign-born will get you jumped.

The funny thing is, there is nothing about this in the swedish media. Sweden is a joke

>If I did a social experiment and walked there holding hands with another guy would I get killed?
Possibly. There was a fucking hilarous incident a while ago where a pride parade was arranged in a shitskin ground zero suburb, and the only reason they lived to tell the tale was ultra heavy police presence. The moral short-circuiting this caused in leftists and sjws was a sight to behold.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0qXf8LGPhE
It looks pretty fun desu