>sophmore in high school
>beta kissless virgin
>get transfered to new gym class
>start checking out some of the girls
>see this one girl
>about a 7/10 but something clicks that makes her seem like an 11/10 to me
>erect.jpg
>decide to do some detective work to find out who this girl is
>only problem is I have 1 friend who doesn't know her or anyone she hangs out with
>damnit.tiff
>decide to trail her when we walk in a circle around the gym but pretend to use my phone to not look like an obvious creep
>learned my lesson from last time that happened
>hear her talking to her friends about being too shy to ever find a boyfriend and that no guys would ever like her since she was short and some other normal teen girl shit
>bingo.rar; easy target
>keep trailing her for the remainder of that week in gym to learn anything I can about her
>don't learn much but I keep a few things in the back of my mind to bring up when I approach her
>we switch to health class next week
>see the cute girl drawing some diagram for kek knows what class
>today is the day
>decide to approach her
>something stops me
>realize, well, I'm a total fat fuck and there's no chance she will even look up from what she is doing
>don't talk to her for the rest of the day
>at the end of class teacher tells us that we're going to have fitness testing next month
>decide the only way to impress cute girl is to become totally ripped and not a beta fat fuck
>last class of the day, ditch my ride and walk home
>see her in the parking lot. It's cold. She doesn't have a jacket and I do.
>can't let her see me like a fat beta faggot
>sneak out the back
>feel fucking terrible
>go home and download the pacer test track which is the hardest test for me to pass
>measure 20m in back yard and start the track
>about to quit at 25 and think of her there in the parking lot, me running towards her with my jacket
>run to 31
>pass out lying down in the grass and vomit
>best I've done in my entire life

>keep this up for the next month
>keep watching cute girl in my gym class
>god she's so perfect
>every day run farther because of her
>this girl had managed to get me to do things I've tried for years but could never achieve
>everything is going great for me
>for once, I'm feeling less depressed and much better about my place in life
>finally liking being alive for once
>every story must have a villain
>one day I notice him
>decide to call him Prick because he's a little prick
>Prick is one of those faggots who flirts with all the girls and gets them all to flirt with him even though he's a faggot, and pisses of every single straight guy on the planet
>Prick is fucking jacked
>one day he decides to take off his shirt like a faggot and get yelled at by the teacher
>looks like arnold fucking schwartzenegger
>howthefuckdoicompetewiththat.mp3
>run twice as far that day and manage to get to 100 which is when the teacher turns off the track anyway, and bench twice as much
>determined to become totally ripped like Prick, except not a faggot
>injury,jpg
>life
>sucks
>the longest week of my fucking life passes
>depression sets in worse than ever before
>see Prick "flirting" with the girls, but in reality he's just being an asshole
>decide to knock him one and show him that it's not cool to be a total prick and act like such a faggot if he's going to hit on the girls (including cute girl) and look really cool in front of them
>pain in my arm stops me
>after my mind clears I realize I dodged a fucking bullet and would've gotten all of my teeth knocked out
>take supplements to speed healing
>probably giving myself some type of cancer but who gives a fuck
>another week passes and I'm fine again
>resume running
>resume lifting
>test in 1 fucking week
>totallyfucked.rpm

Okay I'm invested bump

fine... go on

Waiting

>testing week comes
>we do curl ups on the first day
>curl ups are naturally easy as shit for me
>getting tested in groups of 8
>get put in Prick's group
>learn Prick has also been injured lately
>he fucked up worse though
>fuckyeah.usb
>puts on track for curl ups
>easily get to the 42 needed to get an A without even feeling any fatigue
>turn to my left
>Prick is still going
>we keep this up to when the track turns off
>Prick is struggling
>grin maniacally
>he drops out at 79
>I get 80 and max out my curl ups score
>we do flexibility tests. I max out
>confidence has returned
>that night parents aren't home
>decide to use the expensive lotion to jerk off
>decide to look at myself in the big mirror for the hell of it
>realize how far I've actually come
>is that a 6 pack?
>wondering what kind of sick joke this is since i'm clearly not looking at myself anymore
>lifting has been paying off
>best fap of my life
>start thinking getting laid may not be so far away for me
>decide that on monday I'm maxing out at 100 and going to get perfect scores on everything just to show Prick I mean business
>next day I find out he's not supposed to train for 6 whole months
>getfuckingdestroyed,,mp4
>decide to finally talk to cute girl
>this is going to happen
>I'm going to tame that goddess

seriously man, the secret to getting girls? confidence. fuck chad fuck your fat fuck your insecurities. Go up to her try not to spill all your spaghetti, (im sure you'll spill some) and tell her you think shes cute and you wanna take her out to dinner. she accepts great. She doesnt fuck it even the best looking guys get rejected all the time. Adults dont let rejection beat them up, it happens and if youre to scared of it youll never put yourself out there. if she says no fuck her, she doesnt know what shes missing.

>Advice
>On my Sup Forums
Just let this fuck tell his story stop pretending you can change people's lives

Sucka ma dicka

Bump

Different guy, but go suck a dick faggot.

and...?

>day comes before big run
>running has become a daily thing for me
>not worried about it anymore
>walk up to cute girl
>start talking to her
>haven't really found a common thread between us
>bring up some of those details I remembered from before, things that I could use to find something we both relate to
>body realizes something
>been bottling up my autism for a whole month
>it starts with a tiny crack in the wall
>ask "Uh so yeah what do you call her parents?" I knew what her response would be so I started saying "I mean I still call my parents Mommy and Daddy (which is a lie) because I never felt comfortable changing over"
>she looks at me awkwardly for a second but then acknowledges that she does this too and we have something in common to talk about
>slip up and say "I also heard you've never gone on a date before..."
>realize what I just said
>she looks at me really uncomfortably
>start to open my mouth and immediately regret what I'm going to say
>can't stop the floodgates
>the autism is coming out in full fucking force
>say "Do you consider 4 and a half inches too small?"
>she looks at me in shock
>autism is coming FULL FORCE
>panic
>"I mean...uh...you're pretty short so...I mean...does size kind of scale or what? I mean..."
>she looks at me in disgust
>I immediately respond "Wait! you're short in a good way not a bad way uh...I..."
>trail on for about a minute
>by some act of kek this nightmare somehow fixes itself
>"Look I see you're not the smoothest guy but I'm sure you're just nervous, I'm totally the same way. Look, I'm going to this movie with friends, If you want to tag along I'll give you one more chance"
>holy shit
>what. the actual fuck. just happened.

Nigger, I fucking need this. Finish your God damn mother fucking story so I can go take a deliciously warm shower, covering my body in a warm baste of mineral filled water because they fucked shit up when they dug my well on my property, so now I have to go all the way into town every fucking day to buy drinking water so that my cunt wife will stop bitching at me a little bit, furthering my impending suicide by only a little bit instead of maximum suicidal tendencies, leading to my eventual demise on Christmas day where I blow my brains all over my children's presents.

So finish the story.

Hurry up OP

>Christmas day where I blow my brains all over my children's presents.
11/10 would kek again

>inb4 dinosaur

Bump for interest

>same day as before
>movie starts at 10PM
>10:30
>casually late
>fuck
>got my ticket online ahead of time
>go inside
>girl surrounded on both sides by other friends so I sit down next to one of her friends
>whisper her name to get her attention
>she smiles at me and goes back to watching the movie
>never been to a movie with a girl before
>movie sucks ass
>can't even remember what movie it was I just remember it was some fucking awful chick flick
>try to crack off a few jokes about how dumb the main characters are
>her friend shushes me
>do people seriously just go to movies for dates and just sit in silence?
>realize this is is a fucking jackpot for me
>she can't see my autism if I don't say anything
>try to fall asleep
>had a big test so I borrowed adderall from a friend
>adderall says fuck off
>lay there in agony for two hours watching the worst fucking movie I could have imagined and not even sitting next to cute girl
>movie finally ends
>having an adderall crash
>headache, feel like shit, confused, starving to death
>we leave the theater
>cute girl whispers to me while her friends praise the movie "you were right user that movie sucked"
>we head out and grab something to eat in the mall before going home
>literally dying of starvation
>cute girl forgot her wallet
>only brought lunch money that I didn't use from earlier in the day because adderall
>ended up paying for her food while I sat with my stomach growling watching them all eat
>realized I hadn't eaten anything that day or the day before from studying, nor had I slept the night before
>autism takes over
>ask cute girl "hey can I have a fry"
>she says sure
>take the whole fucking (box? I honestly don't eat enough fast food to know what they're called)
>eat.jpg
>she just looks at me and finally says "look user, this isn't working. I keep thinking you'll be a normal human being because I like you but god you're just so...weird!"
>get left at the theater alone
>call my friend to help pick me up

Same

Get to the point

>asks for fry
>takes box
what kind of thought process is that?

Whelp I guess it's time to end it

I NEED MORE

This can't end here

Is that all?

OP seems to take a while after every post

you better not have wasted my time

>friend asks me if I'm ok
>"yeah I'm fine"
>he asks me if I want to talk about it
>something comes out of my mouth.
>Maybe I was just tired but I swear it wasn't me that said it
>"I really think everything happens for a reason. People move in and out of our lives serving different purposes. I remember being rejected for the first time and it felt like the end, but now I realize that were I to hit it off with that girl in 7th grade my life would be totally different and much worse. I think that being all depressed over something is dumb because once we get to the end of it we will be over it, and if we're still not over it then we're not at the end of it."
>my friend looked at me and said "wow that's deep as shit"
>we sat in silence until he reached over and grabbed a pen and pad from the glovebox and wrote down everything I said.
>that night, I took one my spare pillows out of my closet and fell asleep with it in in my arms, imagining it was cute girl.
>for once in my life, I really was content. I really was at peace.
Today, that paper my friend wrote on hangs above my bed in my apartment. Whenever I feel like shit, I know I just haven't reached the end of it, and it's helped me get through every rough spot in my life. My friend ended up killing himself. I never talked to cute girl again. Last year I sent her a letter about how influential she was to my life. I'm now an avid runner and have a beautiful girlfriend that I live with in our apartment. Were cute girl to not walk into my life, I wouldn't have ever found running, and wouldn't have met my new girlfriend. Without my friend, I would never have had someone to write down that piece that has helped me get through every rough spot in my life and avoid suicide myself. Everybody and every event serve a purpose in everyone's life. No matter how bad life gets Sup Forums always know if things were good everything would be worse in the long run. You just haven't reached the end yet.

end

this was the dumbest fake story i've ever read.

that made me tear up. thank you man. i'm sorry to hear about your friend.

Another greentext to look forward to..?

And pick up a hobby, user.

and Sup Forums was the place you decided to tell? fuck off

Jesus this was a great read :')

Lame af