This is my favorite album by my favorite band. judge me

this is my favorite album by my favorite band. judge me

Why would I judge you based upon the music you listen to?

sweet jane the only good song on it

Loaded is such trash. I remember reading a omni-pretentious P4K reissue review where they called it something like "the Platonic ideal rock album with all elements of a rock album perfectly planned and executed like the anthem, the ballad, the country song, etc. etc." It's a shitty dad rock album. They didn't deliberately perfectly execute a shitty dad rock album, it's just what they made. Who Loves the Sun made be the worst song ever recorded.

Loaded doesn't even breathe the same air as the three prior VU albums or Lou solo stuff that came after.

unironically and truly this

i'm glad someone likes it. i don't but everything needs at least one person to like it

Right band, but the album you're looking for is their third. Easy mistake though.

Meh, could be worse

>No mention of Rock & Roll, Who Loves The Sun, Oh! Sweet Nuthin, Ocean, Ride Into The Sun or I'm Sticking With You.
Go away.

>Who Loves The Sun made be the worst song ever recorded.
What, you don't like Lou's gay voice?

*doug's voice

I had no idea. Thanks.

This isn't completely bad, but it's the worst VU album. Even Squeeze is better.

Fuck off Doug.

Can't judge for liking a great album by a great band

Right band, but the album you're looking for is their second. Easy mistake though.

Much worse than their other records, but who loves the sun is fantastic

new age is one of the best vu songs

Good pick

Loaded was literally Lou trying to get some hit singles under his belt.

Not saying that's a bad thing, but it's a pretty boring album. Reed didn't really come into his own until Transformer IMO.

One of my favourite albums ever
Makes me really happy

The Velvet Underground are my all time favorite band, but even I think Loaded had way too much studio meddling, and it's honestly kind of a mess. the VU always had a slightly messy sound, but they weren't meant to be a "big hits" band, and this album shows that. I feel like it lacks that same spirit the first three VU albums had. That 1985 "lost" VU album is a better album than Loaded.

Foggy notion is one of my all-time favorites of theirs

Loaded is the best, the other 4 (including VU) and the two live albums are all tied for second place

Don't forget about Another View. That's prolly their worst if it counts as an album (not counting Squeeze, though even that might be better since I've never heard it).

Foggy Notion is funky as hell, def one of the best songs ever

Ocean off that album is my favorite VU/Lou Reed song

i did forget about it. that one's about on the same level of amazing as the bootleg live shows.