Dear Femanaons, can you answer this question honestly?

Dear Femanaons, can you answer this question honestly?

I need a man first

But what if you had one?

fuck another man. which we wanna do anyway.. but hot trap. not crap cd.

idk I guess i would be happy

That's a loaded question

Watch him fuck another man.

you guys are silly, there are no women on Sup Forums

This. So much this.

Watch him fuck a guy I guess. I like lesbian shit but not fucking gay shit. I feel like the only woman who doesn't get turned on by dudes going at it.

Watch him fuck another man. I would never be able to consider him a real man if he bottomed for a man.

I'm like 90% sure a femanon posted this because I post that shit all the time hah.

I'd dump him if he bottomed for someone.

Answering for my wife.

She wanted me to fuck this neighborhood faggot and make him cry.
He was a good looking dude but I had no interest in doing it.

Your wife sounds cool.

I like her.

She liked watching me fuck her girlfriend.
She liked when I made her lick my dick clean afterwards.

If you want to try gay sex, just ask your gf...not us. She will be cool with it or she won't.

Fucking degenerate. I bet you peg him, and he insists he NOT a closet homosexual.

Good girl. I dug watching my boyfriend fuck another girl. He came on both our faces. Good shit.

My wife went through a pegging phase. It took me time to open up to it. Felt good and turned me on. I think it only turned me on because it turned her on so much. It was kinky and different. It was still pleasurable intimacy between a man and a woman. I've never found men or manly features attractive and I still don't. I don't believe the 'closet homo' thing can be accurately applied to all men who let their wives or girlfriends peg them. I also got to stretch her asshole out after, so it was awesome alternating holes and gaping her. She still takes it up the ass like a champ to this day, but we haven't done the pegging thing in four years. I don't mind.

I'll tell you this because I've never told anyone IRL and I need to tell someone.

We were into BDSM and she belonged to some all dames board. She wrote a book [I guess it was like 50 shades of grey or something, I never read it] and passed it around that forum. It was well received and then she fessed up that it was about us.

>more after bump

Bumpity bump bump bump. Elliot Richards spittin' glass at yo ass!

So then her friends wanted in.
At 1st she had me sexing with them then it moved into phones calls so they could listen in to us. One friend flew 1/2 way across the country a couple times [and flew us there once] to join in.

>ahh.. to be young again

All these "femanons" answering these questions and no tits or gtfo?
What's wrong with you heathens.

The rule is only for femanons telling everybody they're femanoms when nobody asked them.
>speaking as a girl, this is how I feel about such and such
We're allowed to be asked our opinions on things and answer without showing our bodies first. Otherwise nobody would answer in these kind of threads.

Ok yeah that's fair.
I'm assuming you're a femanon, on the offchance you are, my inquiry is not tits or gtfo.
Why do some of you attention whore so heavily?? What do you get out of showing your tits to a bunch of likely ugly basement dwellers, like Why does it matter if we think you're attractive or not?

How many classy, self-respecting femanons do you think are on here? I'm going to say zero. Just ugly, fat, weird as shit, or loser females. Prove me wrong.

the ones who don't whore themselves out are somewhat classy

Yeah, maybe. But they still fall into one of the above categories.

I too, am curious as to why this is.

Definitely watch him fuck another man

I want answers dammit