Have you ever hooked up with a not so attractive woman? What are the rules for this?

Have you ever hooked up with a not so attractive woman? What are the rules for this?

>Be 7-8/10 (/soc/ rate thread confirmed) Skinny emofag
>Hook up with 4.5/10 (maybe 5.5 on a good day) after the bar 2 days ago
>We were tongue kissing in the middle of the street with people all around, some I knew
>I wasn't even that drunk
>She wants to hang out again tonight
>Don't want to be known as the guy who fucks fat girls by everyone that I know at the bar
>Can't use alcohol as an excuse the 2nd time around

I mean, i'm decent looking. I'm not rich or anything but have a nice personality I suppose, only a little autism. Should I try to hit her up again tonight? She gave really good head and choked on my cock but she's like probably 5'7" and 180+lbs and her face is like a 5 or 6, I'm 5'9" 145lb. My other female friends came up to me at the bar last night and were like "Hey user how was femanon hehehehehe" and I got embarassed, they thought it was pretty funny, don't know how they knew already. Also I have nobody else to hang out with tonight

cry baby

you are probably not able to choose
i mean u insecure fuck youre asking on soc to be rated
KEK

next time they say that, say too bad she cant ask me that abt you..hehehehe.. theyre just jelly user, get as much ass as u can bro, one day ull be too old, too tired, and too fat to try. who gives a fuck, if she gives good head, and willing to make u feel good, smash. if ur absolutely repulsed find something else. but dont let the fags at the bar make u feel stupid for it, they leaving w anyone better? and dont rate yourself either, atleast not outloud, its retarded. say u can do better, autist.

lol what a total fag

145 lbs emofag hahahah be happy you get some pussy faggot

>Have you ever hooked up with a not so attractive woman?

Yeah dude, slam pigs are the best. Just don't date one, get her pregnant or make her fall in love.

The rules are you get her to suck your cock on a very regular basis and nobody ever hears about it. You tell her that you are down for play but nothing in public.

Always wear a condom and only cum down her throat. If she ever asks for a date or to be seen in public just tell her you would rather end it.

She'll capitulate for cock on the regular.

JUST DON'T CUM IN HER PUSSY

>>Can't use alcohol as an excuse the 2nd time around

Not if you get drunk before texting her

Ding ding winner

"I'm drunk and you give good head. Let's get together"

post a pic

180 lbs and 5"7 aint that bad if she's holding it in right spots, plus your friends would probably say the exact same thing if she was a 8/10 or so.

Well I don't care what she thinks, she doesn't want to date anyways. I'm more concerned with people thinking she's my GF or something and it making it more difficult for me to get pussy from hotter grils in the future. It's a pretty small town

Yep. Just enjoy

>if she's holding it in right spots

She's not really, muffin top for days my man.

post her

Just post a picture

I'm gonna need more.

Christ. Look at those skinny ass legs. I'm surprised you can move around under your own power.

Bars are a waste of money op.

Man the fuck up. Thick women need love. Unless you a bitch and can't handle it.

dont be a jew post more

1.) Admit nothing
2.) Deny everything
3.) Stop living your life based on other people's thoughts or opinions.
4.) Rail that heifer like there's no tomorrow.