youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw the globalists are going after your guns

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAHHH

OBAMAAAAAAA

He really is a true Super Saiyan!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpkzptvDpDY

Based Jonesy

He got seriously fucking triggered by that caller yesterday.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

whats his deal

i lold

Sup Forums pls go

I DON'T WANT EM PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAN TURN THE FRICKIN FROGS GAY

youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM

Autism spectrum and paranoid schizophrenia, and possible borderline personality disorder.

Jones isn't Sup Forums

No he's just a really clever marketer.

Nigger, Sup Forums is Sup Forums.

Hi, shill.

>"They invited me on the show!"
>"so naturally I waddled over with my own camera, own microphone and plopped on the stage in the middle of their filming a segment that had nothing to do with me and just said random shit"
>"I don't know why there were being so hostile, I guess that's liberals for ya!"

Embarrassing.

I like how both Alex and TYT both posted the video and both edited out shit that made them look worse than they already did.

>Alex Jones
>redpilled

Pick one.

Right wing libertarian conspiracy theorist, possible giant fraud/showman

Source of comedy gold

He's Bill Hicks.

>I like how both Alex and TYT both posted the video and both edited out shit that made them look worse than they already did.
Same thing happened with Eric Andre and Breitbart. But you got every stupid fuck on this board shilling their views and content for free.

He uses Sup Forums lingo a lot in his videos

/cel/ when

JUSTIN BIEBER

I used to watch his youtube videos every day, but I stopped a few months ago
Seems like Infowars is just a Trump campaign page now and he doesn't do anything cool like Bohemian Grove anymore

Yeah I try to get into him every couple years. Tried these last few weeks and it's like his show has no structure. He talks about either Trump or shit talks Hillary for a few minutes then there's a commercial break then more unstructured political talk with commercials mixed in. It's terrible.

Honest question, what the fuck is a globalist? Another less nutty word for reptilian?

>yfw Alex Jones is The Protagonist and humanity's fate will be decided in an epic, DBZ-style showdown between him and David Rockerfeller in a mechanical suit

Anyone who supports free trade. It's not really an insult, but it is usually used as one.

My sides

Ah thanks friend.

>hear about alex jones in the early 00s
>according to his website at the time, he believes in chemtrails

hes a retard and not related to television or film

>a globalist is anyone who supports free trade
lol

>ron paul
>ultimate libertarian
>against every "free trade" agreement we've ever been apart of.

please kill yourself

maybe someday you'll actually understand

1. He's made several documentaries
2. radio and podcasts have been a part of Sup Forums since the beginning because they're not going to dedicate an entire board to them
stupid newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=na4GYyJwYjQ

You do realize that this was a set up designed to get them both attention, right?

WE
ARE
BREAKING
THE
CONDITIONING

That whole ~3 minute rant that that clip is from is awesome. I listen to it every morning when I wake up.

youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI

I just love the way he says
"I'M A HUMAN, AND I'M CUMMIN!"

The people who want a one world government and will go to any means necessary to achieve it.

Chemtrails are real. Contrails disperse within minutes, whereas chemtrails expand and descend to the ground over a period of hours.

I despise both if themail but damn that was funny
>tfw your browser drug dealer is super pc and rides TYT's dick

youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY

Ok that definition makes more sense

>Chemtrails are real

>he thinks the bohemian Grove is anything other than rich kid summer camp
>he considers himself "red-pilled"
Pathetic

((()))

>I like how both Alex and TYT both posted the video and both edited out shit that made them look worse than they already did.

So if you watch them both together, you basically get the unedited experience?

You don't think that him sneaking into the Grove was more interesting than him just shilling for Trump?

>WE'RE AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA YOU DUMBASS!

Yeah Turkish ultra-nationalists hate Arabs.

M8, I'm no expert on the subject but I've had long conversations with my father who worked as an engineer at delta for 25 years, he's given long explanations on why Chem trails are retarded bullshit. I'll take his word over someone not familiar with the field any day

>nutjobs with lots of money don't exist and would not exploit an opportunity to control the world if it presented itself
Naive idiot.

> radio and podcasts have been a part of Sup Forums since the beginning

And in the beginning, there was only 2-3 retards braindead enough to care/post about such things on Sup Forums.

Alex jones, for instance, was a non-factor till he became Sup Forumsbait

Now Sup Forums desperately needs /cel/ to get all the (e)celebrity gossip/worship off other boards.

Basically a word that combines neoliberals and neoconservatives. Look up TPP to see their holy grail.

I won't disagree that it's far more interesting but it's still the equivalent of reading a Harry Potter book

Please tell me more about how your sister died in 9/11 and your grandfather was at Auschwitz.

I'm familiar with the studies done on ground water contaminated with heavy metals like aluminium and barium after a chemtrail spray.

The chemtrail conspiracy theory is ridiculous because of the logistical impossibility of it.

No one is saying They wouldn't if they could, but they can't. Shits literally impossible on a hundred different levels.

Incrusted with weed?

They've subverted and infiltrated nearly every major power in the west by buying off politicians and the media.
Paying for planes to go back and fourth, spraying shit isn't a problem for them at all.

I fucking hate Crowder. He's like the "Cool" Youth Pastor of the right. He uses the words "Epic" and "Pwn" in his video titles unironically. He's not even 30, yet so out of touch.

Also he's a fucking loser for waiting to have sex til marriage.

WHEN WILL WWE HIRE ALEX JONES HE CUTS A BETTER WRESTLING PROMO THAN LITERALLY ANYBODY ON THEIR ROSTER. THIS NIGGA GETTING FUCKING PUMPED FOR SUMMERSLAM

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuMNZZmImeA

The problem is even if they were, they'd need to drop billions of metric tons per day to achieve and maintain 1 part per million.

Even crop dusting is useless if done from higher than 20 feet.

youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw

the absolute madman

They spray in specific areas and patterns which maximize coverage of those areas, they're not spraying the entire planet.

Unless you've got planes flying 20ft over your head, spraying chemicals, regularly, yes, they are spraying the entire planet. As its impossible to do anything else from over 30,000 feet up.

Depends on what you're spraying.
They're obviously not spraying water.

>2016 summed up in one image
8 years ago if you told me Alex Jones would be the Jon Stewart/Colbert spokesperson of the right in 2016 I would've said you're crazy.

>>WE'RE AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA

I love how he says that like it's something special.

>Basically a word that combines neoliberals and neoconservatives
so a republican

A Keynesian neoconservative globalist bankster and member of Bohemian Grove was teaching a class on Carl Schmitt.

"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Ben Bernake and accept that he is the most highly-evolved being that the world has ever known, even greater than Captain Jones of the Mayflower."

At this moment, a brave, red-pilled, freedom-loving Internet researcher who had drank 1500 gallons of filtered, unfluoridated water mixed with Tangy Tangerine and understood the power elites running our lives and the jackbooted thugs in high-and-tight haircuts following everyone around stood up.

"How old is this rock?"

The arrogant bankster smirked and smugly replied, "4.6 billion years, you stupid sheep."

"Wrong, scum. It's been 225 years since the Constitution granted it the liberty to be a rock. If it was 4.6 billion years old and regulation, as you say, is necessary…. then it should be in a FEMA camp right now."

The bankster was visibly shaken and dropped his copy of The Concept of the Political. He stormed out of the room crying those neo-con reptilian tears.

The students applauded and all bought water filters that day and accepted Alex Jones as their Lord and Savior. An eagle named "muh freedoms" flew into the room and perched atop the Gadsden Flag and shed a tear on the chalk board. End the Fed was read several times, and Ron Paul himself showed up and enacted a gold standard across the country.

The bankster lost his Wall Street clout and was fired the next day. He died of all the chemtrails in the atmosphere and was tossed into a FEMA camp for all eternity.

>If it was 4.6 billion years old and regulation, as you say, is necessary…. then it should be in a FEMA camp right now

That really would be a good promo. Bring him and make him Swagger's manager.

So chemtrails hinges upon some magical chemical that can affect the human mind at levels below 1 part per billion.

Top kek