White bitches can't stop killing black people, it's all they do. For every black killed, we killing 100 honkeys

White bitches can't stop killing black people, it's all they do. For every black killed, we killing 100 honkeys

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/trayneshacole/status/860942179157635072
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But this is statistically and facually untrue.

The vast majority of interracial violence is black perpetrator, white (or asian, hispanic, etc.) victim.

Cool put that on your rusme tyrone

Yeah but you will still be black kek

Need better bait fagget.

Because whites are bitches and don't know how to attack

>Whites are bitches and don't know how to attack
>Whites can't stop killing black people

Black boys were too weak and cowardly to protect their land, resources, and women.

Black boys were too weak and cowardly to prevent themselves from becoming enslaved.

Black boys are truly the most pathetic race. Hardly even human, if you really think about it.

We need to remove nigger threads. Sage goes in every field. Don't reply or respond to their black supremacy threads, they will reap no benefits if nobody feeds them.

I like how this is absolutely garbage bait, good job OP

u moron they kill more whites than blacks. also blacks kill more blacks every year than the kkk killed ever.

That's because blacks are stronger and whites don't know how to attack effectively, too cowardly and milktoasty

ok

Can't argue with that.

More blacks kill one another in arguments over friend chicken than have been killed by the KKK in the past 35 years.

I know this is a slide thread but come on, this is some shit-tier trolling.

Where's the thread they're trying to slide from?

We need to bring back slavery so niggers have a chance at a future. All these poor nigger kids with no dad. With slavery nigger dads won't be able to run away from their nigger kids

Holy fucking shit, this is too hilarious

Fuck you Nigger. Niggers only kill niggers... But come to my door and try and make me # 1000 and YOU will be yet another dead Nigger.

do everyone a favor and get the fat ones.

kek. saved.

mobile.twitter.com/trayneshacole/status/860942179157635072

Well you're behind by a couple centuries. Good luck catching up to pre-industrial 'Murica.