Tfw rock is dead and hip hop has completely taken its place as a cultural phenomenon

>tfw rock is dead and hip hop has completely taken its place as a cultural phenomenon

>rock and memerap are the only music genres of the last 100 years

>current year
>still listening to hip hop

>MMXVII
>not listening to hip hop

nobody said anything about 100 years or rock and rap being the only music genres. not sure where you got any of this from

i don't. i think most hip hop is shit.

Spotted the nigger

rude and unnecessary. take your hateful prejudice somewhere else.

t. op

t. liberal pussy

No, unfortunately, rock isn't dead. Stale rock bands like Green Day and Foo Fighters still hit hit the number one spot on the billboard.

Meme rap sucks but I can at least use it as workout music. Listening to a Foo Fighters album is the musical equivalent of eating a gigantic bowl of plain oatmeal.

>what is EDM and everything else under the label of electronic music

Lolwut, they only reach #1 on charts that Billboard recently made up specifically for rock music not to seem irrelevant. The actual Top 40 is completely rap and EDM.

i'm more conservative than liberal. this has nothing to do with politics. this has to do with you calling someone an offensive racial slur with the sole intention of expressing your distain for that person. what is the point of spreading needless hate like that?

i'm also going to venture that you only dislike hip hop because it's black culture. i think hip hop is shit too, but that's because i don't like the musical aspects of it.

you're acting like an idiot because you're blinded by an irrational bias

its ok, whites will eventually steal and ruin it
Its the sycle

Kinfe to my ear drums and brain

grime > prog >>>>>>>> hip hop

(not true by the way)

prog>>>>>>>>>>>>>hip hop=grime

please justify your decision to call that person a nigger.

At the rate they're breeding there won't be any whites in the future to ''steal it back''.

>please justify

you're on Sup Forums.

I see your point. Rock emerged as the revolution of music in its time, but pop took the place as the true mass music a long ago they came hand in hand for a while. Right now rock has gone to crazy evolving paths, away from the cultural frontline but sure is not dead, more like the opposite. hip hop is just popstar's sidekick, even having some superlative artists in it and being an intuitive and democratic genre. There is pretty interesting stuff in the rap scene, not just the usual nigga barinwash Sup Forumstards seem to be so obsessed with.

plebs detected

>but everyone else does it
aka Argumentum ad populum. cool. so there's no real reason aside from a childish desire to publicize your xenophobia

You sound like a shabbos goyim to me

>shabbos goyim
don't know what that means but it sounds like an unrelated ad hominem.

Rock music isn't worth saving and when rap is replaced it also won't be worth saving.

Hip Hop in the tradition of dance music is forever, though.

>shabbos goyim
You are not even making sense. Shoo poltard, shoo, go away and stop making noise, people are talking music here.