Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6QFRTZ4JEWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would we be? It was obviously a gigantic insult to his detractors on a day in which Americans parody Mexican culture for kicks.

That taco bowl looks delicious.

The food at his tower was mediocre when I was there, but I'd eat that depending on the price and availability.

>used our sacred holiday to promote a bastardized abomination of our trademark dish
>HALF A MILLION normies liked his racist, patronizing post

Tell me again how he's not like Hitler and his voters Germans in 1933.

It's an American Hispanic dish. He never said he liked Mexicans. Fuck off

For starts, I don't remember Hitler posing for a picture with some Germanized Jewish cuisine. I also don't understand what is racist in this post. You realize Mexican-Americans don't eat traditional either, no matter what their hipster children say, right? Mexican-Americans love them some taco bell.

Maybe instead of worrying about what Trump is eating, you should try and help that cartel situation you have going on in your country, Jesus.

Worry about your own country spic

Pic related

This is a "liberal cartoon" from Countersignal Memes for Fashy Goys. I think it turned out far more pro-Trump than anything.

I'm also giving you a citation for that.

I wonder how Taco bowl sales are doing now.

Hillary is a cunt.
Do us all a favour shill, set fire to your cuckshed and lock your self inside.

it's like 13-14 bucks.

>muh racism

It's just white noise at this point.

seems like it could have been from here to me

spics btfo

Stop lying to people.No one in Mexico gives a fuck about Cinco de Mayo.

Alejandro G. Inarritu is a genius and he is Mexican

As xenophobic as I am (and I have said this time and time again), the ONLY good thing that has come out of multiculturalism is food. The foreign food can stay, but the people can fuck off.

It's not your holiday, retard. May 5th is an American holiday where we make fun of you en masse. Much like St Patrick's day.

>average IQ of Mexico is 88
figures

Why are people surprised by this? Trump has never said he wants Mexicans/Latinos/Hispanics out. He said he wants illegal immigrants out.

This this this

>Mexicans
>Race

Hello Mexican

You are not the only Hispanics in the world

I don't have any evidence, but I think this is probably Trump baiting his opponents. He'll let everyone talk shit, and if it gets bad enough then bring out his Mexican chef that identifies as "Hispanic" and make them backpedal.

Just look at that motherfuckers face. He's obviously baiting them.

You live under a rock if you think that's true.

fuck that shit. For $5 I could stuff my face with delicious fresh-made tacos outside the front of the local dirty mexican grocery store blasting the salsa.

I don't know if what they're doing is illegal or not, but it doesn't appear that the health inspectors have a problem. The taste is amazing, though. Fast, cheap, awesome food, is unparalleled.

Literally who? Eminem is a genius and he's white

youtube.com/watch?v=6QFRTZ4JEWA
reminds me clinton and her hot sauce. pathetic

That taco bowl looks good af

It's in NYC though. Everything is more expensive.

I could get YUGE burritos in FL for like 3 dollars.

He is and we are going to march you spics into the camps.

Fair enough. I love the city, but after you escape you can get a bad tendency to forget that every time you go back, your wallet will be empty halfway through even though you tried to plan ahead.

hes probably the best troll ive ever seen

That itle already goes to chad warden

He's overrated
>look at this artistic shot of the morning dew
>close up shots of the face, what, it's art
>one long take because fuck you that's why

Kek

Even his Mexican food has a wall around it