Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/66SAVZ4JxY8
youtu.be/6is0qMN0FiA
youtube.com/watch?v=wYYOY87cErc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So pumped to see this movie

I'd know if I COULD SEE IT ALREADY FUCK

Yes

Sounds like it. I'll have to see it in a German art house cinema to know for sure

What. Is Taking. The chinese. So long?!

youtu.be/66SAVZ4JxY8

And this shit philipines trailer, they are regressive lately youtu.be/6is0qMN0FiA

Pretty sure it doesn't come out over there until the end of the month. It's about to come out in Taiwan though. SOON

Im convinced the strict Japanese piracy laws are some sort of psychological revenge against us gaijins

but why revenge?

we didn't do anything to them

Its out in Taiwan so I'm surprised a rip isn't out

So why is the beam suddenly purple now?

He's an ANGELU.

Prince died. Anno liked that song 1999

It had nothing to do with Prince, all those articles were confirmed fake.

>fires a purple beam then in the last shot it's suddenly just fire

The back lasers look kind of cheesy, but beyond that, I don't know why people are bitching about the effects.

Fck I want to see it so bad, I don't even know if it will be in my city by the time it does come out in North America so I'm just praying I'm not fucked.

Yes. And it's funny cause fatzilla was a flick. These two films will create the perfect contrast for spotting retards.

Anno might like the color purple. Also purple laser beams aren't anything new, they're in NGE as well.

If Japanese critics and audiences are to believed: Yes

And I'm pumped for it. It seems to be something in the spirit of Gojira (1954) with a bunch of typical Anno stuff thrown in the mix.

Have they listed where this is going to be showing in NA yet? I'm moving to the Dallas area in a couple of weeks, and I want to be able to see it down there. I'm sure that between Dallas, Houston, and Austin, I should be in luck.

Funimation said "late 2016." And I wouldn't really hope for anything until October, which is around the time Funimation brought the first Attack on Titan over last year.

>moving to Dallas

I'm so sorry.

>Japanese critics
I saw literally 1 (one) Japanese review, from Japan Times, and they gave it a 5/10.

>expecting critics to like kinos
literally never happens

That user made the claim they did.

[Citation needed]

Your point? You can find at least one negative review for just about any movie. Most of the feedback for Shin Godzilla itself feedback has been positive.

What is the middle from? One of those animator expo things?

purple/orange contrast.

they knew they were going to make the city ablaze so the most striking thing would be a deep purple for the laser.

Giant God Warrior Appears in Tokyo. A short Hideaki Anno and Shinji Higuchi made a few years back. It's a prequel to Nausicaa.

I wish they'd bring it back to the original atomic breath, where it looked like super-heated compressed air, like a torch or something, and not a straight fucking laser. I mean, that can still look cool.

It reminds me of youtube.com/watch?v=wYYOY87cErc

Why do the graphics look like a PS2 cutscene?

K I N O
I
N
O