So I was prescribed some pain killers after a root canal. Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 325 mg / 5 mg...

So I was prescribed some pain killers after a root canal. Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 325 mg / 5 mg. I know nothing about pain killers. Is this dosage enough to make me feel something or is this some baby shit they hand out to everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/pharms/hydrocodone/hydrocodone_dose.shtml
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/O-Desmethyltramadol
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah take 2 and wait 20 mins and take 3rd. You will never want to be sober again. Trust me. Fyi i take 80mg of oxycodone a day and started from having teeth pulled out aswel. Enjoy your future sub existence

That's quite an impressive tolerance you've built there.

>hydrocodone bitartrate
Hydrocodone bitartrate is the generic name for Vicodin.

erowid.org/pharms/hydrocodone/hydrocodone_dose.shtml

That's pretty low on the scale it's the standard though for what you had done. If you have zero tolerance they'll fuck you up for sure. Take 3 you'll be fine.

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/O-Desmethyltramadol

Get this or U-47700 from a research chem vendor if you decide you want an addiction user. Be careful, but do what you're gonna do. I'll answer any RC questions while im here.

FPBP

take 2, don't feel anything after a few minutes take third

Work as a med scribe, and these are prescribed pretty commonly. How many tabs do you take and how many times a day?

how many did you get?

former heroin addict here

This
Only take a third after they kick in.

Coming as an experienced opiate user, u4 is absolute garbage. Stay away. Look into fentanyl analogues if you want rc opiates

I haven't taken any. I wasn't really in much pain but the dentist offered to prescribe them along with some antibiotics so I figured why not.

but how many are in the bottle?

He didn't give you a dose and frequency on the prescription?

I don't take opiates, but isn't fent shit tier? Or is it just bad when people don't realize they are taking fent and OD?

If you don't have a tolerance, then you will feel just one. When I took 10mg hydrocodone for the first time I ended up having a seizure but that didn't stop me. 222 days sober from heroin today.

hey i did the same for a few years and then upgraded to heroin.

Got 9 years clean now.

Good luck

Wait out the pain for a month and then use it for recreation. That's what I did when I got my wisdom teeth pulled last year. Pretty much just feels like you are wrapped in a warm fuzzy blanket.

What is a good vendor?

Yeah, wisdom teeth removal hurts for like 2 or 3 days, and it hurts way less than when the impacted teeth are still in your head, but they give you enough to be high for a week or 2.

>a month

It heals in a week

1-2 won't get you high at all.
I took 5 once and that really made me feel something.
1-2 hour high and then you might feel nauseous a bit but that's it.

Take two of them and enjoy. Do not mix with alcohol.
I am a millionaire and don't think I could afford your habit; could you elaborate on how the hell you acquire those just for my idle curiosity?

That sucks I told them I was allergic to tylenol and got oxy codone 5mg instant release. Not a opiod user so it gets me good . Nothing like getting hopsital dilauded through the IV tho.

I "broke my neck" after sr year of high school and got initially misdiagnosed by my PCP, but he did a 180 and ended up giving me 240 tabs like yours. The first part of that summer I went full haze, taking 3-5 at a time just because fuck it. Sometimes I'd wake up to find mom stealing some. After they were all gone I went cold turkey and had a great rest of summer but that first month and a half was comfiest ever

its not too bad.snorting (which you cant of hydrocodone pills) is a much stronger and quicker punch of high. and it's cooooooleerr. reasons why people enjoy oxycodones

>1-2 won't get you high at all.
This is ridiculous. I've struggled with alcohol and drugs for the majority of my life. 2 is fine especially if you have no experience with drugs.

Eat like around 8 of them and drink some taaka

Ewwweeee my first bottle of vodka when I 16 was that nasty taaka shit. Some guy charged me 25$ for a small bottle

OP Ignore this dipshit. 8 of those = 2600 mg of acetaminophen along with the paltry amount of dope. 2600 mg of acetaminophen could put you into liver failure.

Good website for buying research drugs in the us?

pussy

Upwards of 320mg of opana a day. God do I love it.

hydros are nice as fuck. 2 or 3 fuck me up

Do explain

you're a pussy

Exactly. Drink some grapefruit juice with it to prolong the high. I know I said it before but it bears repeating: Do not mix alcohol and pills.

How so? cause it was shit vodka in plastic bottle from a random gas station?

taaka is not that bad you just sound like you cant drink at all

Rule of thumb
4 shots of whiskey for every 1 Oxy/Hydro
>4 shots take 1 do 4 more shots take another
>enjoy life HAPPY and pain free for next few hours

would this kill you?

not if you add 1oz of ammonia and 1oz of bleach.

My doctor gave me 90 of those Hydrocodone 750
when i crashed my motocross bike last Aug at Washougal National Mx and broke my hip in 2 places.

They upset my stomach so I quit taking them after a few days!!!

I think i have 80 or so left and was going to flush them down toilet but a friend offered me $20 for them.
I dont want him to become an addict so i think ill flush them and also 50 Xanax's

pix to come of me flushing them

Idk what the big deal is. I took 2 and smoked a bowl then almost passed out while driving. I've taken them with alcohol, by themselves, etc. they are kind of fun but I prefer plain marijuana

You need to take them with food

>24
wtf lucky cunt. I only got 6 after I had a tooth pulled.

ENJOY THE BUUUUUZZZZZ

>I am a millionaire and don't think I could afford your habit

*Millionaire and doesn't have health insurance?
I have bluecross/shield and only pay $4 for generic prescriptions.
My Doc gives me 60 percocet per month
I'm not even a hundredaire but i can afford $4 a month.

You sound like an idiot. He means you can't have a prescription to take that many hydros a day so he buys them from someone.
Are you 12?

I have excellent insurance. My point was that unless I were under hospice care I don't know a physician who would prescribe the amount of drugs he posted. How do you get 60 percs per month? I have constant kidney stones and a congenital lower back problems.

You're rich hire a doctor that will give you anything you want.

I just kept going to different doctors till I found one that gives me what I WANT not what he feels like giving me.
>Im the one paying him

Am I 12? no my youngest is I'm betting older than you.

My script says "Take One every 6 hours as needed for pain" That's 2 a day and 60 per month. I know some that get 90-120 per month so no fucking clue what you're talking about "can't have a prescription to take that many".

find the right doctor...

when i started on opiates i was prescribed 120 hydrocodone 10mg a month.

THIS
I just tell mine I hurt somewhere and he's writing me a script! I won't take that shit so most go unfilled. Get your own Dr and stop going to welfare clinics

I am 42. It is easy to see how heroine has become such an epidemic. When Dr. Feelgood gets hauled off to jail and his patients are left dope-sick they don't really have any other choice.

sell them you dumbass.but not for a $20.shits a dollar a milligram sometimes more in my area.you can just give me the xanax

Painkillers for a root canal? I've had one before and didn't feel anything near bad enough to require those after

Great idea for him to sell his pills. He would automatically be committing a felony. God forbid someone he sold pills to drops a dime on him and he ends up in the can facing felony sales and distribution charges.

>heroine
1. a woman noted for courageous acts or nobility of character:
2. a woman who, in the opinion of others, has special achievements, abilities, or personal qualities and is regarded as a role model or ideal:

>I'm 42
>can't spell Heroin correctly

don't be a fucking pussy.all money except wagecucking takes some risk.wagecucking has also got allot of risk even

Sound advice user. Don't work, take risks that leave you prone do spending decades of your life getting raped by niggers in prison.

risk big win big mofocker.and the times you lose...well everyone loses sometimes

dat autism over a typo. Holy shit...

I take risks and take the consequences when I fuck up. I just don't take risks that could get me arrested.

>win big mofocker
Under $100
risking a federal felony with prison time

if hes got 80 that's $800.thats big enough money for fucking with something not that much.plus niggers sell pills all the time, it aint that risky.i call it a fair risk to reward ratio really.shure going to prison would be shit but if he doesn't go about it like a retard thered be very little chance of that happening.fuck sell them all to one trustworthy person for $400 or something

and that's not federal if not across state lines.in fact its just 1 to 5 state time where I live

aw shit nigga he could be fucking with a playboy ride liek a 96 civic 800 is mad money g

you bettcha buddy.picked up all them big white bitches

i could get a louder exhaust on muh honda on my way to impregnate my 300 pound boo

don't foret the woofers bra, ya gotta have them woofers.ride be bangin!