I fucking hate this place

>Sup Forums is so contrarian that they say suicide squad "wasnt that bad"

>Sup Forums is so full of plebs they like mediocre entertainment like Game of Thrones

>Sup Forums is so autistic that they need to have 8 threads about the same subject running simultaneously

post other things you hate about this board

frog posters

people who use green text for lists

lowercase "I's

people who communicate through filenames

dumb frogposters

You.

Not me user. I'm a true patrician. I watch Frasier and Baking With Julia and that's it.

i hate unfunny faggots who think they are witty

This board is pure kino.

>triggered GoT fans.gif

If all you do is shit on things that are popular, then you should at least recommend something else.

>recommend something else.
literally anything else

>reddit
thats how you know you triggered an autist

you should be proud when they say reddit

name 5 things, faggot

why youre just going to say its worse than GoT regardless of what i tell you because your a pleb contrarian

But hating on popular things makes you the contrarian fuckwit. Nice reversal of argument faggot.

great thread

Star trek

Big Bang Theory
Battlestar Galactica
Actual good shows like that.

the funny thing about Sup Forums is that its so contrarian

look, you faggots always talk shit about reddit but love GoT
knowing its one of the most normie reddit shows out there

thats hypocritical

I posted a couple days ago that I hate that there's so many layers of irony and sarcasm on this board that it's basically impossible to have a real conversation about art.

Everyone's so wrapped in an image or in trolling or getting baited that you can't take anything as a real opinion and it makes the entire board suspect.

I hoped that the anonymity of the board would give rise to some real honest communication but it doesn't seem to be the case at all.

i concur

I called you a faggot in that thread.

>mediocre entertainment
Hard to be a God kind of guy yourself, huh?

As far as I know it's called Television and Film, not "Somebody pay atention to my tantrum, I'm so mad nobody is as kino as I am".

REDDIT!

lesson learned: never talk shit about autistic manchildrens favorvite show

SEE THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT BLATANT DISREGARD FOR ANOTHER HUMAN BEINGS FEELINGS IT'S NOT RIGHT AND YOU ARE BEING HURTFUL I HOPE THIS ENTIRE BOARD GEYS DELETED

wtf i hate Sup Forums now. and reddit

Oh, that was you! I hope things have gone well for you since then.

I don't care about hurt feelings or anything, and people can say whatever mean stuff they want but I wish it was at least honest and thought out and that they contributed so constructive information as well.

you know sometimes when the moon is full and the stars align you get into some serious discussions about kino

but youre right most of the time its some memesters shitposting

like me and how i started this thread

It's always good when you get a good conversation going. I try to post a few threads a week that I think are unique or interesting and there's normally a few dozens replies so I feel like I'm doing my part. Hopefully once school starts back up we'll lose some of the edgier members and have some more good conversations.

I've been here long enough to know that's not really the case but I hope it every year all the same.

people look at what they want
i had some very insightful film discussion this week over Feuillade, Buñuel, Weerasethakul, HHH and other auteurs
you can make change, instead of compalining you know?

not really complaining

merely pointing out hypocrisies

but thanks for complaining about me "complaining"

i make threads about serious discussion but meme threads always become more prevalent during the summer
i dont care what people say
summerfags are real and the shitposting reaches all time highs
even more so in the last couple years when we got a wave of "not-at-all-normies-that-really-really-really-have-a-distaste-for-reddit-because-were-not-normies-we-swear" who think you have to be a memeing shit posting edgy ball of hate to fit into this mongolian shoebox exchange organization