Just got one of those new metallic fingerboxes...

Just got one of those new metallic fingerboxes. Got it from a pawn shop and I'm not sure if I like it as much as my old 1967 mahogany box. What do you think, Sup Forums?

whats a fingerbox

Get out of my thread fucking newfag nigger

no :3

owo

metal fingerboxes are millenial trash, sell it and get a dark oak, or ebony wood box from 1940's

Got pics of the old one?

AWOOOOOO

of course

You've got a mahogany one? Thought I topped out with ebony.

don't make me kiss you on the mouth faggot

Looks nice, got any more?

Man I wish I knew there was a cult fallowing to this I would ha e taken pics of mine put o had this amazing Japanese purple oak one with a silk lining. It was my prized possession. Got it from some monk when I went to Japan in the late 70s. I sure do miss those days.

what the hell is this! google finds shit

Where the hell did you get it? I've been looking for one of those for almost two years now.

No, just those two but I'm looking to expand my collection. Hoping for something more oriental in aesthetic next time.

Fucking newfag its so you box a finger

Ebony pleb tuer, I prefer a nice dark cherry, the scent is just intoxicating and I get so many compliments from my guests

what im not newfag ive been here since 2005

Ive been here since 1745 fucking get recked

this piece of shit is a call station without the up down and e-stop buttons
i fucking hate installing them

3 hole box? You bought a meme. You don't need more than 2.

Looks retatded... why 3 holes? I can understand 1, 5 or even 4 cause not everyone likes to box his thumb, but why 3? Also the holes are too far apart... looks like it's made for a duck. You are a fucking low-level troll and an imbicil OP.

I've been thinking of getting into fingerboxing but I'm not sure I like the newer styles I.e. Metals and suedes/leather.

I kind of like the mid 40's from England. A nice waxed tique box with one oval lined with silk is kind of what I want.

>imbicil

Grammar, nigger.

I tried getting a fingerbox/fleshlight addon and it worked so great. I've never been more stimulated in my life. The best part is that it doubles as a fingerbox.

>This so much
Fucking 2010 fags.

I'm going to make one of some nice pine and line it with some nice fur of some kind. Either way, going to be epic

We just got these in. Purchased one at a discount only 250$ before taxes

metalic is nice, but as you mentioned, the mahogany is worth more. A finger box is a finger box though.

what??? This is the future of fingerboxes.

Mind = blown

I'm not ready for those complicate new-fangled models

That's nice fam, but I've upgraded to one of these.

>titanium
>ceramic ball bearings

My Horasaki Mach 6 limited edition fingerbox can't compete!

fingerboxes should be a commodity haha

well a commodity that is traded

seriously what the shit is a fingerbox

Burn in hell, you stupid nigger cuck. you might as well be piss on the bottom of my shoe, you inbred cunt.

Google, sir. Use it.

get raped and die newnigger

Seems to be warming up outside these last few weeks

you and your family deserve to be shot down like the fucking neanderthals you are

Dude...

Lmao I remember seeing something like this in the foundry scene at the end of terminator 2, like 20 years ago now

im scared the fbi will rape me

That's the thing I don't like about these modern fingerboxes. It's all automated and flashy. I just want a nice polished wooden box with an oval hole, all these newer ones are round.

S U M M E R
U
M
M
E
R