Late night comfys and RCs

Late night comfys and RCs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/APmBT96ETJk
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/1P-LSD
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/25C-NBOMe
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/25B-NBOMe
youtube.com/watch?v=D6KRIMASing
amazon.com/Marquis-Mandelin-Ehrlich-Identification-Reaction/dp/B00UF4NWFQ/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_328_tr_t_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=BXDV254DRFGWCPMVD0DW
amazon.com/American-Weigh-GEMINI-20-Portable-MilliGram/dp/B0012TDNAM/ref=pd_sim_328_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B0012TDNAM&pd_rd_r=0VNR651M71HD62X62MHX&pd_rd_w=pS28g&pd_rd_wg=WIkyo&psc=1&refRID=0VNR651M71HD62X62MHX
youtube.com/watch?v=NL9T42SVnN0
youtu.be/iFy6vu9gaJA
youtube.com/watch?v=Epgo8ixX6Wo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's an RC in this context

More bleakness. Goes with my tunes. Look up una mattina from the intouchables soundtrack, French movie.

I listen to it when I remember my dad. Comin up on 3 years and feels like yesterday

ok I am here you here cali b/ro

In this new bread. I was the user talking about suppliers and chem advice. Is the poor canuck soul with no RC's still here? Let me help youuuuu

god dam I think I am drunk ...kek

Research Chemicals
I am OPizzle again :)

In love with this tonight youtu.be/APmBT96ETJk

all will come in
> just give them time

Man your missus looks like shed be an awesome snuggle. She just looks like she would be soft, and smell of a bakery.

yus im here user bless me with your knowledge

im new to this thread, looking to source 3FEA or Etizolam

ha ha ha AND SHE IS OUT ....KEK
>sleeping like a baby I should take a pic ...kek

my friends are worried that its too sketchy to order from, is this something you do often? like what are the odds of getting ass fucked by the RCMP

Thanks for whoever talked about BCL and Lysergi, I've got a new interest!
Wondering which RCs are the most interesting for someone fairly experienced in psych, stims and odd combinations..

ya user...thanks

Should I redose more EPH? lol jk

Can fully vouch for lysergi, top teir etiz
I'm slightly jealous lol

RC sources reddit will be your best tool to judge vendors

I don't know how you aren't just cuddling her.

Haven't been in the chemist world for a couple years now, not since had kid.

Doubledip Lsd tabs were the best. Last thread made me jealous so opened the safe and have dropped 3 x ecstasy and a point of speed.

Man yo missus looks soft.

Thank fuck, I was worried. Always glad to help someone find some new stuff. So you are in Canada? I want to say you can stick with any vendor, but local is always practical.

For vendors your best bet is Lysergi or BCLsupply for canada. The indole shop is also ok, but their prices seem stiff. If any anons have good sources, please post.

To buy your RC's, you usually need bitcoin. Getting it is easy. Make an account on coinbase. When you get to checkout, your vendor will give you a "wallet address"( Think of it like a bank address"), and a bitcoin amount. Buy that amount of bitcoin.( A little over to cover transaction fees.) Send bitcoin to that wallet address.

The rest is history. Always give real name and actual address, since you aren't ordering "illegal" things and it can actually hinder you.

/r/rcsources
/r/researchchems

These are helpful subreddits

What do you want to research?

user, Lysergi carries Etiz.

ya she is RIDE OR DIE ...and i like that about her

I do it often. You are ordering "grey market chems". As long as you don't intend to consume, you are fine. ;). Worst case, your package goes missing. They have bigger fish to fry and its harder to prove intent to consume for an arrest with an RC.

TL;DR: You are perfectly fine user. Just be sure to research if a chem is scheduled or not in your area. Obviously dont get arrested with them on you or pulled over. Treat it like actual drugs.

you don't have a miss user??

I miss 4-MMC shit was fun but I'm glad it's gone because it was hard to put down.

That'd be me! I don't know much about stims. Apparently 2-FMA is GOAT. 2-fa has alot of hype. Maybe another user will come along thats into stims.

1p-LSD and most lysergimides are worth looking into. Tryptamines are all pretty unique and fun. Definately look into them!

Late arvo here lads, just about to crack a beer, and smoke a bowl. Fucking love 3 day weekends. Whats everyone else got on?

cali bro here. You should screen cap the compliments and show here lol. She'd prob get a kick out of it. Naw, 3 year relationship ended about a year ago. Kinda living between worlds atm, havent found someone to match my flow yet

It's good you have someone to share life with. And experiences. And trips. And drugs.

I still got a little bit over a g coke and maybe 3 more poinps speed. May as well stick around here until it's all gone.

i see, so lysergi carries actual dmt or a chemical compound of it? mainly interested in finding that because all my friends would suck my knob for some and any RC you recommend and if so, why? like whats the high like?

Seconding. Reddit is pretty handy, google is too.

My nigger. You in brisbane?

she is my little gangster will trow down at the drop of a hat for me

Happy for you user. Shits rare, and good for the soul.

You will. Took me a while to find the right one and I'm glad I didn't settle for just any bitch.

fuck ya user I am drunk as hell we in for the long hall ...kek

Sure. I gotta call my weed guy and get him to drop round a half oz if Im going all arvo/night.

-speedecciescokeandweed

Lysergi carries a lot of different chems. Not sure if they carry DMT, but they have alot funner things IMO.

I reccommend 1p-LSD for sure. Its pretty indistinguishable from actual LSD. Alot more accurately dosed too, and way better then getting ripped off by some dude.

The high is literally like acid.

4-aco-dmt is also something worth looking into. Its a chem that turns into psybicillin once it hits your system. It literally TURNS INTO SHROOMS once you take it, and its legal. Legal. L E G A L.

The trip is pretty odd and...shroomy. Hard to describe. Worth trying.

IMPORTANT: If you are gonna fuck with RC's at all, you need reagent test kits and a good Milligram scale. The scale is 25 bucks on amazon(Gemini). Test kits are about 25 bucks for a 3 kit.

For psychs, you need an elrichs reagent. You use reagents to test what a substance is. Its kinda like a pH strip for drugs. They have one for almost anything.

TEST YOUR FUCKING DRUGS. MISTAKES HAPPEN.

Plz.

Indeed my friend. I'm in no hurry, gotta do me right now. Well guess I'll take a bump to keep solidarity lol

ya I am she is up and around again

>asking me shit and if your here too ...kek

Nah mate, Newy

how the fuck will he drink his beer ?

Just think like you dodged a bullet rather than you lost forever. Easy for me cause I don't accept losses.

-secnw

Psychonaut wiki and tripsitMe are both really good sites to find dosages and what a chem does. Erowid is also god tier as always.

Google that chem, read about it a little, find out its dosage rates. Figure out if its legal and worth ordering.

hahaha, tell her it'd be fun if I was kicken back Jack with y'all

ah how's it down there? Last time I was there I got drunk at one of your lovely brothels and rolled a few fat doobs. Hookers are fun to get fucked up with.

m8

alright, test the drugs i shall then. how tell if theyre shitty drugs?

yes sir she said HI CALI user.. .. : )
...sorry she made me put smiley face for you ....kill me please...lol

Lmfao, good times, good times. My favorite thread in years

Someone give me some good tunes. Im pinging and don't wanna go all activelike.

Need some laid back chill shit to pull me into my head and less on my tactile sense.

You take them and it works out like shit. Reagents test substance not quality. Usually you either know its a shit batch, people bitch about a batch being bad, exc. The important part is testing to see what you are getting.

Mecke, Mandeline, Marquis, and Elrich reagents are good standards to keep around. That will cover MOST tests. Simons A+B is also good.

/r/reagenttesting is also a good source for comparison.

You don't want to take something, get Fentanyl and fucking die.

Or take a tab of lsd, take 2 tabs, and get hurt because its a nBOME not LSD. Their dosage profiles are WAY different and the tabs are dosed differently too.

okay bu are these test kits electrical that will display what chemical it is? or do i stick a piece of paper in it and wait for it to turn a different colour lol

she made me put banks on too

her.......user...go to wendy's for US...um I am drunk so just go ...no I am drunk..... why ....DRUNK you go ....na it's cold out ...girl logic ....FML....kek

Example of 1P vs NBOMe.

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/1P-LSD

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/25C-NBOMe

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/25B-NBOMe

Just a tip for you user. Take your time, a lot of us go full steam ahead on our first RC collection, dosing a bit too often. Have a premade mindset to dose only every few weeks, and especially go easy on the disso. Just some advice tho, everyones millage varies.

ya I am digging it too good job OP...

Oh shit my bad. The test kits are liquids. You put your substance on a glass plate, put a drop on the substance. Let it react and use the colors to determine what is what.

here you go user, i find this extremely relaxing. user in the previous thread posted it
youtube.com/watch?v=D6KRIMASing

glitch mob-drink the sea, blackmill-miracle are two of my faves. also this is my current favorite thing youtu.be/APmBT96ETJk

hmm ok. im heading to bed but this was a great thread and your knowledge is greatly appreciated user, im assuming most other questions i come up with i can google?

I'll agree to this. Go easy on the dissos. I think its fine to get a collection going, just be careful. Also, play around a little. There are a fuck ton of awesome RC's.

amazon.com/Marquis-Mandelin-Ehrlich-Identification-Reaction/dp/B00UF4NWFQ/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_328_tr_t_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=BXDV254DRFGWCPMVD0DW

amazon.com/American-Weigh-GEMINI-20-Portable-MilliGram/dp/B0012TDNAM/ref=pd_sim_328_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B0012TDNAM&pd_rd_r=0VNR651M71HD62X62MHX&pd_rd_w=pS28g&pd_rd_wg=WIkyo&psc=1&refRID=0VNR651M71HD62X62MHX

Links to the test kit and scale I personally use.

Hmm not bad. But not the right stuff. I'm a drummer I should add and cringe at the sound of synthed drums.

-secnw

god dam son it's 3 am here... ...ha ha Wendy's is closed.....

this is what she had me put on for her

youtube.com/watch?v=NL9T42SVnN0

Of course. Reddit, erowid, psychonaut wiki are all good info sources. If you ever wanna talk, just start a RC thread here. I love talking about this stuff and helping, and I'm usually lurking some time.

Cheers user. Update us on your orders and how stuff goes!

Haha that about sums up the place tbh man, cant say about the hookers but the rest of the chicks are pretty easy game. Much happening up north for ya?

Again. Not bad. Nice drums. Bit piano heavy. Think I'm feeling a 4 piece but maybe something slow and soulful in the prog rock veins?

-secnw

Shot in the dark but heres one of my favorite bands youtu.be/iFy6vu9gaJA

Nah. These guys got me jealous so I cracked open the safe and am midway through shovelling it all in.

Secnw- speed Eccies coke and weed.

Ffs. Being aussie is shit. Go no global licending ill listen when I go back inside to pc.

Is that Jack keepin you strong user? lol

Heading to bed anons. Thanks for the RC talk, hope ill be able to help others learn about RC's in the future. Cheers.

Peace user, happy future research

lol...ya on # 5 now have to stop or I wont be able to type any more

god dam did I get lit talking to you fucktard's....kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Epgo8ixX6Wo

haha nice. I'm hitting 40+ hours. I pulled a sober all nighter (idk why I just do that here and there) than got my Eph at noon soooooo....damn

O my god...she wants to know where every one is from....

lolz. I think there's only 3 or 4 peps left.

been there H keeps u up too glad we didn't do that shit tonight !

I'm australian

there was only 12 to begin with

Arkansas

LMAO she said WOW ...got to love her dumb ass

I wanna float on dem clouds man.
True. 20 on the last thread a think.

im the secnw guy who thought she looked soft and smelled like baked goods.

plus lurkers ...kek

[CITATION NEEDED]

to tell you the truth i think she smeels like fruitpunch no shit ....lol

kek, not a bad deal user. So whatcha all doing to keep occupied/entertained?

fuck sorry very drunk ..right now ...lol

>mfw I cant see the capicha i am so fucked up ....

That's cool. But I look at picture and I'm reminded of the smell of baked bread.

Secnw

Fuck trips then dubs. Bet I get singles next

she is right here siting on my head ..lol..
no right next to me reading all this with me and lis to music

O and she is rolling a joint ...kek

haha nice. I've just been cruisin over youtube finding new music and playing some favorites, and yo user, be on the look out for Comfy RC threads, Ill make some next weekend

sexy rolls user

cali b/ro you still up ..loll I just went to get up hollyshit son .....kek

lmao, still chillin Sup Forumsro. Might catch the sunrise at this point.

Be carful wifh reswarch chemicals Espexiallg stimulants . I've been binging on different RC and non RC Stims for Almkst 3 days now and I haven't slept at all I'm currently sitting down hyperventilating and trying to control my breathing but it's almost impossible.. just a warning for anyone using stimulants they can fuck uou up badly if you're not xcareful with them. I hardly ate anything today either

and yelling at me not to make her look stupid on here .....fuckin hell.....can't make this shit up ....