bump

Bamp

Also bumping

yaz

bump

Pt 2

goood

bump this shit nibbs

This is fucking awesome. I've never seen these.

bumpppppppp

fucking lol

why is her age blanked out?

Bump! Let's get part 3!

Jesus who put in the effort for this?

anybody have any blackmail screencaps?

holy shit

Is there a part 3?

Are you seriously that fucking retarded?

P.3 bump

Bumping for part3

bamp

Bump for 3

bumpy

If you fall for this u are dumbyo

standing by

bump for 3

I need 3

Bumping for interest

Bump

WHAT THE FUCK?? ALEX????!!!!
I KNOW THAT GIRL FROM SCHOOL

bump

Bump for p3

Proof

o shit son what happened to her

keep this thread alive dammit

have fun getting blackmail sex erryday now

Bump

What really, proof now

don't lie, faggot.

I fucking want part 3 so goddamn bad. Did you recently just do this? if so, you're a fucking mad man.

1) Cheeze pizza
2) there is no part three, it's just a prank bro. Do a reverse image search.

OP its been 20 mins hurry up

Bump for part 3

>When retards love to say "reverse image search"

Op is fake and gay

Post just the nudes?

I hope it's fake, why would anyone believe a 'professional' person with this many spelling mistakes

This is OP
I was asking for part 2 and 3
Saw it yesterday on a different thread. But I'm not sure if there is a part 3. The thread got off topic and this was on for just a couple of minutes.

Yall gon be so sorry when part 3 is posted

I only had pt 2
Never saw pt 3

I did this on instagram for a while. Bunch of cunts I went to high school with pretending to be models on IG, so I made a fake modeling agency profile, claimed I had an up and coming business and would pay a couple hundred bucks for nude shoots.

I found a bunch of amateur bikini photos of different girls on tumblr and posted them to the IG like I had taken the photos of them. And then the stupid bitches would DM me. I would ask them to send nudes so I would know what I was working with.

I got a good looking Sup Forumsro on here to take a picture with the name of the "modeling agency" on a piece of paper if they started to question it.

Life is easy.

Got any that you can share?

This girl sent quite a few if anyone is interested.

Thanks! Great work. It must be great to get pics of people you know like this.

>this fatso wanted to be a model

If op wont deliver, go on

>Start your own thread...

yeah lmao. most of them were on the chubby side.

Part 3 ain't coming anyway. fuck it.

>Love chicken nuggets

Is she retarded?

Any of her butt? Specifically spread so we can see her asshole?

bump

Sadly no :(

Yeah I ain't got Part 3. Seems like there is a part 3 but it was never posted

Deliver for dubs!

Same female?

Any pussy?

same dumb bitch

I wish, man.

I'm all out. The IG got banned because I followed too many people so I lost all access to the DMs and didn't get to save them.

I have part 3. $50 through Paypal for me to post it.

Go on..

*Paying in imaginary*

kys

if anyone transfers me money for 2 grams of weed, i will post pt3 before i fall asleep

KYS faggot

PLAnning on making a fake business with a decent site made with PHP for a "modelling agency"
Any Sup Forumsro know if this is a good idea? I plan on rejecting all females that submit nudes by saying 'you arent what we're looking for at the moment but we will contact you in the future'

>tipping with a decent bump

Post your email you cunt

This is the guy you replied to. I went into it super amateur and I probably got like 20-30 girls to fall for it. With actual effort and thought and a fucking website, it would definitely work.

They are pretty blind to rational thought when you throw money into the equation. They would ask me where my studio is and I would just tell them we're renovating an office in *decently sized city that I lived near* and all shoots would be done in a disclosed location. Then I would get them to send nudes and never really get back to them.

Yeah but do you reckon I could get pinned for it? Like can I get arrested for it?
I plan on letting it Sup Forumsros to use it (im not fbi), I am actuallly really good at graphic design and web dev so i can make it look real smooth

I dont know if its illegal but it doesnt look legal. You are swindling people basically

There's probably sexual extortion/blackmail that could be brought up against you if you ever get caught for being a fake.

But if you just declined every applicant, maybe nothing would come of it. haha.

Ha. She lives an hour from me.

he told them a story and they sent pictures of themselves

please dont be a fucking retard, my dude

People would be willingly sending you their pics, so it's their own stupid fault.
Depends on what you do with them afterwards though.
Also, be sure none of the pics are underage, or stop... slammer time.

she can actually look good

With cloths and tons of makeup on.

Ok trips decides it's name
I'll register a domain for 1 year ( I don't expect it to last long)
I'll work on it and pretend to be offering 18+ females a job, I'll even discrimate against trans people for fun