A load of "oh shilling" and "always the muslims" going on here. Too much in fact...

A load of "oh shilling" and "always the muslims" going on here. Too much in fact. I now call upon the men to do the right thing for once.

Go to your local asylumseeker centre and pick out a muslim girl, convert to islam, and marry her so she can stay and enrich your nation. Enrichment is good, and it gets even richer if she has kids.

You know you want to. Why would you not?

Other urls found in this thread:

data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because i like my white women more than pigs in blankets

t. Tyrone Juan Lopez

>converting to another religion just to fuck one girl when I can still bone muslim girls as a christian.

topkek.

there are no female "asylum seekers"
youd know that if you spent less time prepping the bulls

Why should I convert

Actually Muhammad sadam its mike.

>captcha bicycles

I'd pound that so fucking hard it'll be haarm to do by the time I finish.

>pick out a muslim girl
>convert to islam

tfw her entire family literally moves from bum fuck egypt into your house

They exist but they're generally less than 20% (shifting 15-20% throughout the months) of the enrichment horde. Need strong young men if you gonna rob and manhandle the recipient populace.

data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.php

who has the foot/toe chart at hand and why is this second to so much longer the the big one?

Seems like an idea, but i'll pass, I dont want to be put on any no-fly lists

ankle shot, kek

Short for Michealangelo Ausditore, 100% white man. If you are white, tanned arab people are white.

That racist attitutde may be why you need some enrichment. Allah ackbar brother, your immigrant awaits.

are those hams supposed to be attractive? those faces, they look like an evil witch or something.

Which of the three durkas are the pics from?

She is either 100% Greek or 100% Celtic. Confirmed for white.

t. Winston van den Onderen

Wat een kankerdraadje.

Enrichment is a meme. If you wanna inject your joppiesauce in a melike's kebab, go ahead, but the only place where white and brown mix well is in patatje oorlog.

>erase your heritage and centuries worth of family values to betray your country.

>erase your heritage and centuries worth of family values to betray your country.

>Implying america has an heritage

Yep, can't jack it to these pics OP

>yfw your son beheads you after 18 years

low test

You need to go to Crailoo and pick one up from the womens side if the refugee camp. Your allah ackbar qt3.14 is waiting.

Between Rome and Garibaldi, you're country wasn't even unified.