When one is insert, and of hurts, but can then twist a little, and push correct...

When one is insert, and of hurts, but can then twist a little, and push correct, for full insert maybe 5 minutes before too redness. Any advisings of this?

???????????????????

Am look at Google, no such of luck for help. Howerever here, maybe luckier, and chance is increased also, people more sight, also more talking. Some bad, not use, but rest probably okay as well.

Just keep going and ignore the pain

Deep anal?

Am telling for to be honestnesses of notEngrish kinds for round ass - tits or gtfo, cunt.

Do having diaper of brain??? Clear of not my pictures, only random to get a look, foolish.

Am to having diaperless brain and not for caring of sample picturenesses. Faggot still an one art thou.

How am one to posting of the tittles or get it out? I have no tittles, nipple even remove for medical...

Are you asking for advice on how to have anal sex without pain? It isn't clear from what you wrote.

How is not posting penis in pictorial form at least more fairness?

Where is to anal gape not of full insert for bending pain plunder to duodenum or rectum

When I cum it isn't whole and my masturbate is fire

Zombie John plugged her butthole. "But John, I thought you was kill!" I said.

"I am the resurrection and the light." says John.

"Huh?" I replying.

"Oh fuckin' hell!" John is saying. "I *was* kill. Now I am back. You are next," he is saying as balls into dark places drained. Then he make love to me in the most disagreeable manner. Very disagreeable. Hahaha!

Sometimes I think there is an upside to the war on drugs.

Am I the only one who doesnt understand a single word?
Your dialect sounds like redneck sisterbanging english

Am zozzle. Very KEK!

Quite a silly story! Had me make the laughing, but maybe to using sideway carrot next usage (I am speaking to this > )

Would you minding to speak a clear? This is language to not understand it

As a redneck who won't be getting laid tonight because his sister is on her period, I take offense to that. Seriously, not cool, man!

I am having kek of sides at thread this for being more not of usual kind

the penetrate dick thing is not protubed but maybe instant inserted if feel good but need avoid if not,rubber is not but ok when not for reasonthat think ok.

Please someone screen cap this because masturbate is on fire.

How does girl of neck red knowing mother if having menstruation?
Her brother's penis is tasted funny.

Can somebody put this thread in the goldmine? I want to be able to find it every few months. I suffer from depression, and this seems to have cured it.

Haha! I am enjoyment for thread to be of enjoyment by also others, as well, even if help was not aquire.

>nipple even remove for medical
Haha, you funny, funny human.

Sides are splitting! Now, they have split.

You're allergic to latex, bro. Wear lamb skin condoms.

But as of helping to acquire at original query, shove in colon object of more small size to leading before sticking whole fist - and post bare Ben is, vagina or what have you for swimsuit parts or the fuck out get

Haha split is what redder neck does to a sister!

not funny taste when cure is not of being so you cant figure the host from what used to be.

Who Ben is??????

Undellated post.

(Just getting warmed up - stick around, could be epic. Cheers homey.)

For triple end digit integer numerals approving is Bale Christiansen in psychotic character

But three friends are one of Irish and second is Englander and third too is from Scottish. And Ireland is said, "found I in me daughter room cigarette and I am not knowing she smoke" and English quoth "but I am finding whiskey in daughter room and not knowing she is drink," but Scot is said "I found a packet of rubbers in mine daughter's room and did not even knowing she had a cock."

Kek no?

Haha yes! VERY big kek!

Look at this toad and tell me she isn't ready to be sent around the masses. I really like this image

I see now that foreign ai programs aren't as advanced as the English speaking counterparts.
It's like talking to doge