If you could move to any country in the world, why would it be Australia?

If you could move to any country in the world, why would it be Australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXFZ2Yv38nM
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The challenge. Don't you like going to war with your own environment?
Also, will there be bullets in this new war, or will you be going at it with fishing poles?

I can't think of any good reason to go there, sorry

Australia is in my top 3

I find it offensive that you constantly refer to a fictional 'war' with the Emu

Do you mean that or are you just trying to hurt me?

>Not trying to kill you.
Yeah, that's just what that beady eyed fucker wants you to believe.

Your gun laws are too strict. I'd rather go to Switzerland.

What is that and where can I get four and put them in barber quartet costumes

I like Straya because it feels like home with less niggers

It's a cover for a government operation to secretly train the carp to stop boat people from entering our waters.

You can't fool me, Ocker. I'll bet that thing is a vector for the plague or some shit.

Be proud of your history began.

if you leave a fucking common pigeon in australia in 10 years it will most likely turn into a fucking stealth carnivore that eats human hearts

fewer niggers*

Idk shitposter but I heard you guys have water issues

Thanks

>You see? This ONE creature in Australia isn't trying to kill you

What do you mean by that? too much? not enough? poisonous?

Are Abbos legal to hunt?

Vegemite...?

The only humans to be legal for hunting in Australia are imageboard-posting faggots.

Because I am a masochist and I like to lose the rugby cup every four years

Absolutely, who will miss them?

It's a real food

Nah, you gotta say sorry to them though.

Some abos are actually pretty nice, they just don't have any work effort whatsoever. Hunter gatherer people with that mentality, gummint gives them everything so they don't bother going after more. Source - work with abos in NT

Depends what state you're in

That sounds pretty awful actually, why would you want to do that unless the money is phenomenally good?

Don't worry Germany also had a war with pests and they failed too

Whose fault?

And we're all worse off for their loss.

How's the vidya situation in Aussie? Is it the same area as Europe, kinda? Tbh I wouldn't mind importing from America.

Am srry ;_; pls forgive.

Bad, yes, good idea.

>$2 to $3 an hour
If you're not happy with that, leave your fucking place of work and get another job.

It's not my job to fucking pay you, it's your employer's.

That is a non-solution, mate.

Do not make me angry.

Australians are racist.

In that case there's another option.

Get a bunch of pitchforks, walk to the capital, and demand change.

Don't fucking whine about everything, christ.

Have fun with your food costs at restaurants. You think it's expensive now?

>restaurants
Please don't tell me you go out to eat so much that you can't handle a 40 dollar bill.

They are going to use some strand of herpes to kill the carps

Apparently it fucks them up pretty badly after 2-3 days.

Surely this won't backfire..

Po-..... You aren't even worth it.

>final solution!

oy vey

Really, it's just a big desert wasteland, and the other parts are either too hot or too densely populated to live in. The deadly creatures don't even need to exist for me to go nope.

Just because he can't, doesn't mean he isn't thinking about it.

doesn't that things bite cause your extremity to go numb for days?

You are exaggerating this to a massive degree.We have all kinds of different population layouts, just as many as you. Our most populous city is half as overpopulated as your average capital.

You are falling for memes that you have basically created in your head.

Want suburban areas with space for a family? South wollongong. Want even more room? Orange or Dubbo. Want a well made, interesting, and cultural center with a bustling night and day life? Sydney will do. Wan country living? Longreach to name one of the hundreds of steads.

tl;dr you know absolutely nothing about what you are talking about, like the typical American. Fucking retard.

>too hot

The problem isn't the heat, it's your sweating vagina.

Sorry that Australia is all you know. I guess you don't realize that not everyone wants to live in a urban coastal region or dry-as-fuck desert. There are other options, like Wyoming or Colorado in the US that Australia doesn't have.

There is a massive intermediate region you mongoloid.

Orange for example is far from a desert. Massive amounts of bushland on the east.

You are making this shit up. There isn't a thin belt of green filled by desert, it is massive chunks of green with a hell of a lot of desert in the middle.

You are such a dumb cunt. I thought it was just a meme that you "people" were bad a geography.

It's a crock of shit anyway. If they don't make more than minimum wage with tips over a pay period, they get the minimum

Well I'm actually pretty great at geography but I'm still being partially serious here. I realize there is some border region but of the places you've shown me, it's either suburban or looks like a desert. If I have to nitpick where I live in order to get a specific environment, then I might as well live somewhere where that type of place isn't rare.

Australia would be my third choice, after Canada. I'd miss seasons and snow too much.

I mean, can you even be white if you don't live somewhere where it snows?

Are you serious. So in a year or two they will have an entire population of carps that are immune to, and spread herpes.

The benefit is the nation itself. The environment is second to what your quality of life will be. It's fucking great here. It is far better that the majority of America.

Although some parts in the south are superior. And due to my lack of a sweating vagina I wouldn't mind the heat.

>final solution

>Canada over Switzerland

Literally why?

y'all got some fine mines down under

New Zealand, mate.

We are going to literally bait the karp with our shitposts so they will stop increasing our interest rates.

That's because it's full of fucking Brazilians.

WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING HERE. YOU HAVE BEACHES AND SUN IN BRAZIL.

How do you not know that the tiny creature carries a disease that will kill the human it touches in 10 years? Huh? HUH?!

I would move to Austrayan if I can have one of these farms without humans around in kilometers.

Been there mate.

Too hot. Too many stupid laws. Politics even more brain-dead/corrupt than US. Culture even more degenerate.

Must have been a nice place about 100 years ago, wish I could have seen it then.

I've always liked the place...always had a good time there talking to random people, laughing and learning. i just wish it wasn't so hot.

Expensive.

Then again, piracy in Australia is rampant and no one gives a fuck. Our courts wouldn't even let U.S. film producers sue us.

>Moving to a chink and poo in loo colony

Fuck no. You couldn't even pay me to visit that shithole called Australia again.

But that is your fault for not being white

It snows in Australia though...

Full of mormons but.

>So what did they take from you?

>Our film sir.

>So they broke in and nicked off with all the vidya tapes?

>Well no, they got it off the internet.

>Oh, well then don't you still have it?

>Yes, but he isn't allowed to have it

>Stop being such a sook mate, you get someone to watch ya shitty movie and he get's to own it, everyone wins, fuck outta my courtroom, and fuck outta my country.

It'd probably be Greenland.

>the_only_gun_australians_can_own.jpg

You have Mormons in Oz? Wow I feel bad for you guys then.

>boat people

Do you really have such a problem with seafaring immigrants?

>So in a year or two they will have an entire population of carps that are immune to, and spread herpes.

So don't have sex with a fucking fish.

>determining if you are going to tip before you receive service
single mother logic everyone.

Mormon guys are qt's though, I do fantasize about them when I see them out walking or riding their bicycles.

For real though, your gun laws are pretty fucking bad, m8. As much as I would prefer to move somewhere like Australia for the climate, your gun laws are worse than mine and I live in fucking New York of all states.

Because I live in Florida but there's not enough rocky and/or sandy desert here. Also not enough stuff trying to kill me. The alligators aren't nearly aggressive enough.

>Not having your cock embraced and then sucked into oblivion by a bottom feeding creature
>Needs to suck to get food
>Evolutionary adapted to give god tier blowjobs

Why live?

>Australia for the climate
Disgusting.

I'm fucking sick of snow, alright? Realistically I'd shoot for moving down south before going to another country, because that would have better weather as well as good funz laws.

No land taxes on your home.
Favorable climate with a lots of sun for electricity creation.
I get to punch a kangaroo in the cunt.

I hate heat. I'd never anywhere more southern than Indiana.
I want to move to Canada or Greenland.

You should consider Maine, it's a beautiful state.

There's a rather large push to get our gun laws loosened actually. Currently the only reason they haven't been is because our two major parties are in cahoots to keep them regardless of what the people want. However, Labor and Liberal are both at record low popularity, to the point they're trying to change laws so that smaller parties can't usurp them. There's half a dozen smaller parties getting minor seats that are all pushing for less gun laws.

Pic related, DIY AR-18.

>if you could move to any country
>why would it be Australia

it wouldn't be?

That's why I wouldn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=qXFZ2Yv38nM

>No land taxes on your home.

wut? We have 10% Stamp Duty on buying houses and rates on land.

I hope your situation improves with that, it's a fucking travesty that they've been able to abuse the public for so long over this. Just out of curiosity, do the major anti-gun parties trot out Port Arthur whenever pro-gun sentiments are expressed, and what is the general consensus regarding the authenticity of that incident?

For me your gun laws and nanny state/ burecracy feeling of being ruled over regardless if it truly exists or not is what turns me off from living there. Sorry bud Australia used to be great until you let the weak cunts completely take over government.

The worst part of being bitten by a venomous creature is knowing you're in Australia. That thing probably bites.

>the photographer was found dead at the scene
>autopsy reports suggest that something ruptured his intestinal wall from the inside out

They do but nobody really gives a shit about it. Port Arthur being a false flag has been spouted so loud so long that it's basically a national meme, it doesn't even matter if it really was or not anymore. The big thing is really that our ultra progressive shithole Melbourne, which is full of leftists, is now pushing America numbers when it comes to gun crime. All the muzzies are enriching the cancer and doing the rest of us a favor.

Because I want to learn from the greatest of shitposters

Pretty much don't have a choice.

The Aussie accent though..

You sound like American redneck crossed with low class British.

Even if you're talking about something intellectual it comes out sounding like you're completely retarded.

Yeah but you cunts all sound like girls.