Was I rude? This is my ex, who cheated on me

Was I rude? This is my ex, who cheated on me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxaKVeiBiOE
youtube.com/watch?v=w6DrWGG4h2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If she cheated on you, why are you even communicating with her?

Who fucking cares? Its your Ex.

No, you weren't. Don't take the bait OP, she cheated one she will do it again. Be a man and have some self respect!

Bitch is a self absorbed drama queen, have some standards man and block her.

If this is dubs, send her pic related and say "fuck you bitch, these be the tits I need"

Post result

She's trying to get you to be apologetic and take the high ground and hoping you'll chase after her now, it seems to be working

basically she's a manipulative disloyal slut and you need to learn to choose your partners

Ding ding ding...we have a winner! She is your ex for a reason. She cheated on you. You don't owe her kindness. If you cann give it to her, though, then you will be a better person, My advice: stop communicating with her at all and find another girl.

Dang op I cringed a little. You should think positive

She feels bad about cheating and you were obviously doing the right thing by completely ignoring her before this. She wants an arguement

She blocked me now

Damn what a snake, I bet you're too needy to ignore her after this tho

She is trying to get you to feel guilt or tKe some blame for the end of the relationship.
No bitch can walk away feeling like you hate them. They need to feel that all men see them as a good person. She will try to be friends jsut to see you smile or laugh which means you have healed and she doesn't have to carry the guilt.
Never ever ever talk to her. Break all contact

You should really be ashamed of yourself. Why the fuck did you even try to call her? Fucking beta cuck

You're a bitch cunt if you don't get the last word in

What an utterly entitled cunt.

Op you need to be ashamed of your self for giving this cheating borderline slut the time of day wtf man. Have some self respect.

She found feminism OP , Best off out, but you do not have to feel guilty if you accidentally punch her in face.

damn youre polite OP , you must be canadian

I yelled at my ex and told her to choke on nigger dick , in public, i wish i filmed it.

OP is a faggot
Saged

twats, the both of you.
>i pointed out street signs for this

This

Hi OP
Nudes when?

youtube.com/watch?v=rxaKVeiBiOE
song for OP

You anons are just as cringey as OP. No wonder Sup Forums has gone to shit.

Americans are being more and more brainwashed every day. Watching you people argue is like watching dogs fighting. Entertaining, yet really really sad.

Delete the conversation
Delete her contact info
Move on.

>my time is a gift

?

No she is just a crazy bitch

Bro bro, Don't be like that to him. My guy, he a slit your throat if you keep it up.

I'm sorry. I promise we're not all like this.

edgelord detected

Because OP is a cuck

should have just called her a whore and shared any nudes, OP is a pussy, id rather watch paint dry than watch this cringy shit.

If she cheated on you then the fact you replied at all is pathetic.

You are absolutely pathetic op.
she cheated on you, you should have dumped her ass and ignored the bitch
but instead you wanted to be a little edgey moody cry baby,

None of what you said was mean, it was just creepy and faggotty and you have only made yourself look like a giant fucking weirdo twat,

honestly fuck that bitch but i can't blame her for blocking you, from your texts you seem like a edgey twat

also your not a man, men don't fucking act like little bitches

Sad.
Bitch had a brief moment of weakness, guilt, nostalgia... and needed some validation.
Texted you to bait you, and got what she wanted. She got attention.
And now she had the project back. To get rid of the guilt and shame, and turned you into a monster.
And again, you took the bait.
And she walked away, a poor victim, a fragile flower, harassed by an evil asshole.

Bitch played you well.
This is sad.
Your first reply should have been : "Hey, Carla !" (or any other random girl name)
Or better, you should have ghosted her.

she didnt really win, only made herself feel like she won

since i don't own a smart phone and never have, i still can't tell who's the OP in the pictures, no one ever stated it.
i can't tell whos whos, what the fuck is going on?!?!? they both sound retarded!!!

What a fucking cunt

She cheated on you and you still want to give her kindness. Cuck no forgiveness faggot

She definitely won

This.

If she feels like she won, isn't that enough? Does it really matter that a bunch of idiot anons on the internet think she lost?

That's true, she didn't win. She just grew her "shame" a bit larger, and therefore added another layer of deceit and self deception to shield herself from that rotting core.
There's no escape, this is a losing game, as she'll have to run faster and further in order to outrun accountability, and now watch her get lost and harpy herself in the process. Someone else will deal with that in the future, not her problem.
OP has been demonized and she walks away a victim. He's brand-marked and she'll play that card whenever she'll need sympathy points.
In the eyes of the world, her friends, family, she has won.
That's the only thing she needs.
This is her "victory".

Dude you're poetic as fuck. Write more regarding this please, I'm honored to read

this

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

OP you a bitch, you should of told her to stop texting you cause you sick of her shit then blocked her.

Who fucking cares if she had a victory? You finished with her anyway, she cheated on you. Stop fucking playing cat and mouse with a bitch, find a new chick.

Gdi OP, I'd rather you be a faggot than a retarded beta cuck.

>Stop
>Giving
>A
>Fuck
>Find a new bitch

None of what has happened should matter. This text don't matter. She retarded, but you retarded too unless you stop giving a fuck.

you're so fucking pathetic.

dude, what the fuck are you doing... you're making a fool of your self. Fuck this bitch get on with it.

This.

She started with a bland "Hey", you were rude and now she is saying "You're rude, dont talk to me". She is making it seem like you're the reason you guys broke up, by calling you rude, and therefore satisfying her ego.

Throw it back in her face and say "You cheated, I dont want anything to do with you" and ignore further texts. Dont give her the satisfaction of calling you rude. Ffs

>should of
>not using verbs after nouns
I'd like to say you're right, but holy shit, you're probably a fucking nigger who sucks at basic language skills.

this so much.

+OP is a beta faggot who should kill himself for even responding to a bitch who cheated on him

>Trying to act all high and mighty
Nigga shut up, my point stands.

She's a whore, of course her time is a gift

you let her get the last word, you just couldnt leave it alone, you fucking failed

She cheated on you, and you didn't bring that up when she tries to get the high ground?

This should have ended with "You cheated on me you cunt. Stop trying to contact me."

ALL GRILLS ARE SELFISH MANIUPLATIVE CUNTS. STOP PUTTING THE PUSSY ON A PEDESTAL.

It's the only thing the mudlime raghead sandniggers have got right, they keep their wimmen in the right place.

"You cheated on me you cunt. Stop trying to contact me."
This never works.

If she cheated on him, it was obviously his fault too.
Perhaps he was too busy with work ? Maybe he worked long hours, or even two jobs to satisfy the princess' needs ? Maybe he was too exhausted once home and just wanted to relax with some video game ? Or spend some time with buddies he's been neglecting for too long ?
None of that matters. She felt neglected. His fault. He let the "love" die. He should have given 150%, instead of the 110% he already gave. It's never enough.

And anyway. Just look at OP's screenshot. What a rude monster he is ! That savagery on display in that screenshot was probably already rampaging throughout their relationship, she needed a knight in armor to save her.

She didn't cheat. She escaped a hell of solitude and violence; she had to run for her life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (

you shouldn't have replied at all. Ignoring her would have driven her insane. Or just saying ok and then ignoring her forever.

Topkek

better still: 'Lol, whatever'.

yea, though I like to go with just Ok, because it sounds more like you truly could care less.

Though I guess it would depend on your knowledge of the person.

(you)

She has no respect for you and holds herself in really high regard. I wouldn't want anything to do with her even if she hadn't cheated.

She is totally unrepentant and see you as shit on her shoe.

she is just bich

Op what does she look like? Show pic.

What wrong with you ? Leave that slut alone
Be a man not a pussy and walk away stop hustling her, why even bother ? Ffs

Kek

seems to me she was looking for a reason to stop talking with you to begin with and something as little as that was an opening.. and or she is just 10/10 on the crazy scale

Do you guys think she will ever unblock? She's done similar things, just as blocking for a period of time.

WHO CARES! Move on.

She seems batshit insane, stay the fuck away.

beta conversation, you were being nice, you shouldve of ignored her. I think shes trying to provoke you. If you want to you can do is send Sup Forums her info so we can have some revenge...

The nerve of some bitches lmao

THERES NO EXCUSE FOR CHEATING if your fed up you break up with that person. Seriously how undecent can people be?

>I deserve a lot better then this
youtube.com/watch?v=w6DrWGG4h2Y
pic also related

Correct response after'hey' should have been:
"Never, ever contact me again you worthless, cheating piece of shit" and then blocked her.

>If she cheated on him, it was obviously his fault too.
yeah, it totally his fault driving his gf to suck another mans dick

>She didn't cheat. She escaped a hell of solitude and violence; she had to run for her life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (

Yup. No excuse for cheating.

Which brings me back to her lack of accountability. She probably wanted out but didn't have the courage to initiate it herself and bear the weight of the consequences. Thus she may have created a situation in which she could blame him for it.
And that attempt to make contact with him was nothing else but a reaffirmation of that self-deception.
Her illusions probably started to crumble down, and she needed some quick fix to feel good again.

Fucking disgusting behavior, but it happens all the time. And who pays the price ? Sad fucks and (probably) decent and innocent guys like OP.

So, no, OP. She'll never come back. She probably didn't even exist in the first place. She played you all along, and if she unblocks you it will only be so she can do it again.

Oh man OP, I feel you bro

He's right, you know.

>Decent and innocent guys like OP

Implying OP isn't a giant douchenozzle of a human being

If shes done it before this bitch will definitely come back, what a shit person she is though, holy fuck

She's clearly too busy impaling herself on her new man's cock for your sad whimpering

This.

She sounds like a sane person, which suggests you're a needy tryhard sperglord. Stop talking to her you dumbfuck. If you're not trying to talk to her, whether or not she's blocked you is irrelevant.

>Continually spam ex
>She says stop
>Continue on
>"Wuz I rood guise??????????"
Holy shit OP you autistic beta. No wonder she fucking cheated on you.