link pls

God i forgot all about this one. Fucking LOVED her back in the day

lurking, don't remember this

same. an all time favourite here:
8ch net/wx/res/175.html#q1974

last I checked site was still up

But are they doing new content still?

nope. not for years. afaik they are divorced now

no. they got divorced cos the dude started cheating on her.
he had the perfect set up, got to fuck other women on camera, but he got greedy.

I thought that was the case. Wonder what she is doing now...i always wished she did more hardcore instead of just bjs

how it work

I heard they had children too

there are a few anal and vaginal vids but the deepthroat was her party trick naturally.

Yeah i know. I mean her website was ideepthroat so its to be expected. But the lack of variety was always kind of a let down

Great facials too tho

My favorite is when he fucks her pussy and comes in her ass

don't work

give it to us!

Oh man, between her and Christine Young I probably came swimming pools back in the day.

The husband's name was Jim if I'm remembering right. And yeah, they are divorced. There was an interview with the couple on some old online radio show that's long gone, Eyada I think. I wish I still had the link to it. They reveal they have young children, the host asks what's going to happen when the schoolyard finds out mom deepthroats cocks online and starts picking on them about it, and the couple sounds pretty uneasy for the rest of the interview.

how it work?

Also revealed in that interview: Heather was a laboratory technician who had quit her job to do ideepthroat full time. Jim was still working on construction sites. He was allowed to fuck all her friends on camera, but he didn't allow her to mess with any cock other than his. Which is a dopey arrangement. What could go wrong?