Vicente Fox agreed to cooperate on Building The Wall

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

washingtonexaminer.com/vicente-fox-agrees-u.s.-mexico-could-work-together-on-border-fence/article/2590426

On suicide watch now?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_Mexico
youtube.com/watch?v=PqE-FXzx3Lo
phys.org/news/2008-11-scientists-tequila-diamonds.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vicente Fox es un imbecil de mierda.

Me la pela.

The wall would actually HELP Mexico by making the drugs trade more difficult for cartels.

Fox knows that papa Trump is going to invade Mexico. He is setting himself up to be the perfect Quisling.

>And thus increasing the price of the product

Top fucking cuck
He knows hes fucked once we get that trade deficit straightened out.

DAMAGE CONTROL

>but you sell much less
>overall losing money

Are you retarded?

The U.S. needs their drugs, that's why the cartels sell them there.

There will be dependency in a couple of years.

>libertarian meme
Active border control would cut off the supply of drugs. Even though the drugs would be more profitable, production are distribution would be massively scaled back.

Better brush up on English. Your foreman will want the wall built quickly and you don't want to have to build an extra 10 feet now do you?

LOL shit subhuman low iq mexican pukes BTFO.

It is fucking great to see that formerly smug savage bowing before Emperor Trump.

trump is a real man, look at how he demands respect for america

this is so boss

Trumps gonna make everyone that talked shit bow to his ass. Hes got the trigger on every one of these little shits life support...

I guess we don't have to hear anymore from the timid little cucks "How is he going to get them to pay??"

Trump just keeps on winning.

Bullshit!
The drugs are coming across the normal border in vehicles, the wall will not do anything.

We don't need drugs. Keep your degeneracy on your side of the river, mi amigo

> needs

Not even president yet and shit is already changing.

mexican fuck faces you better start getting right.

He is half spaniard and half german you moron

>The U.S. needs their drugs,

Yes that is why we grow our own weed and make our own meth.

The only reason there is so much mexican drugs in the USA is because so many of your shit "people" have invaded here and that is their source of income.

Then, why do you buy it?

And 100% shit mexican scumbag just like your sorry ass.

Fuck off and die.

You'll never do anything worthwhile but good thing you can hide behind daddy.

>the wall will not do anything.

it will make it easier to enforce central control over the trade

it will be harder for scabs to get into the trade

Why do low iq ingrate mexicans always blame others for their problems?

Stop acting like your shit people would not be selling drugs without the US, your shit people do drugs too sack of human waste puke.

>The U.S. needs their drugs
We don't "need" jack shit. Stop fueling our innocent urban youths' addictions.

Memeing like a real retard

You are a shit mexican, retards are worth more than your people.

Stop posting and stop breathing.

They'll just use a catapult to chuck it over the wall. Clever bastards.

>2016
>thinking we need our weed from the south anymore
>implying it'd be a good idea to give the wall plans to a bunch of mexican

No fucking way.

Hahahahahha.
Trump isn't even the fucking president yet and he's already forcing Mexico to make deals. Wow.

Mexican intellectuals, ladies and gentlemen...

kill yourself

>kill yourself

We should kill them all.

>needs

oy vey your cartel membership is shilling out from the public

Trump made the RNC his bitch
now he will make Mexico his bitch

Most cartels use tunnels you know

>Mexican intellectuals
No, no. They have warlocks, not intellectuals.

Damn, the world is already accepting that Trump will be president of the US. Honestly I somewhat feel bad for Hillary, she's gotten schlonged at every election.

and then what? its not a "libertarian meme" its the principle of market equilibrium

the wall has no economic advantages over a free market

but we don't have a free market (yet)

we have a welfare state

the wall is to protect the welfare state

production and distribution of drugs will not be "scaled back" if demand remains (which it will) . it just wont come from mexico

IT'S HAPPENING!

Can you please present something historically significant that Mexico has provided besides drugs and piñatas?

>Damn, the world is already accepting that Trump will be president of the US
Its actually kind of surprising. Despite him supposedly polling lower than her, everyone has already started accepting that he's going to be president.

they'll need to rely on their shitty boats and submarines more. trump will then order naval destroyers to Caribbean, and then the fireworks will begin

That will be increasingly difficult when there is a proper wall, not some pos fence

Vicente Fox IS NOT the President of Mexico.

The President of Mexico is Enrique Peña Nieto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_Mexico

>mexican intellectuals

Well they've under estimated him at every corner and now it's too late. The nation was already set up for a Republican to win this election based on historical trends. I guarantee every liberal newspaper the day after the election will be talking about how they can never under estimate someone like Trump again and will blame themselves for not taking him serious from the beginning and that they can never let this happen again.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING REKT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AREEEEBA AREEEBA!!!!

He's the FORMER President, dude.

>lower supply
>high demand
>prices increase, but less consumers can afford to buy
>less product sold

It's not rocket science

>Obama
>Gets elected
>Spends 8 years apologizing for America
>Trump
>Not even official nominee yet
>Has other countries apologizing TO America

In reality a wall would help Mexico more than it helps the United States.

I think the Mexican people are seeing this all wrong. It's not like we'd march back millions of illegals to Mexico in chains, and in reality the US needs to help Mexico develop into a proper 1st world country, just like the US. There's no reason a country that shares a border with the US is not reaping the benefits.

Cheap labor, I don't know if it's worth it though. The few times I hired Mexicans they got all pissy with me, kept telling them if I hired professional gringos they would have been done by now and not complaining or giving me an attitude. I would trust a Mexican cleaning lady for my apartment, she never stole jack shit. A lot of Mexicans are ok.

would you rather be a scientist or a philosopher? trick question, they are the same thing.

>Mexicans have spine

I already knew this. Only exception is the vigilantes.

Russia will win. Again. Aaaaaaaaagain...
youtube.com/watch?v=PqE-FXzx3Lo

Some shit mexican faggot made a version of color TV that they used in their region.

It's amazing how fast these clown start kissing ass once they realize they might actually have to respect America again.

And then less people buy drugs.

MARGARITAS

they can turn tequila into diamonds bro
fucking alchemists & shit

phys.org/news/2008-11-scientists-tequila-diamonds.html

There are 50-100 mile long tunnels under straight bedrock going into the U.S. Drug smuggling will not decrease more than 5% after the wall is built and the incompetent border officials will never find the tunnels.